PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Browning st west end

Rodgersodger
22-04-2015, 08:45 AM
Has anyone tried this shop since new owner? Used to be a Thai massage place old qld cottage sort of place used to get some good girls , I have not been for quite some time was thinking of paying a visit

Jac
22-04-2015, 05:57 PM
Has anyone tried this shop since new owner? Used to be a Thai massage place old qld cottage sort of place used to get some good girls , I have not been for quite some time was thinking of paying a visit

Let me know how it goes!

Rodgersodger
23-04-2015, 05:42 PM
So tried this place today and must say great massage and left happy and did not cost me $ would I return yes parking a little bit hard

flamejob
23-04-2015, 08:25 PM
Good stuff, I might have a crack at that tomorrow. Have you tried 28 Thomas St, West End? It looks promising, but the last time I went there they were busy, so I waltzed up to a joint in Vulture St and it was totally legit, which was very disappointing.

bigbob
24-04-2015, 09:23 PM
been there about a year ago seems legit but maybe not nude up no cover will try once more

flamejob
24-04-2015, 10:19 PM
Thanks, man. I ended up hitting Red Tea today rather than Browning St: couldn't be fucked driving in to West End, lol.

Fortune Seller
28-04-2015, 12:26 AM
Will try this Browning St Shop out on Tuesday .. Will let you know how it goes.

:cool2:

Jac
29-04-2015, 11:10 PM
Have any of you guys had luck?

Fortune Seller
30-04-2015, 02:53 AM
Will try this Browning St Shop out on Tuesday .. Will let you know how it goes.

:cool2:

Ended up going to Thomas Street instead because i was too early for Browning St. Thomas St has easy parking at the back.

$40 for the half. Had the mamasan start the massage but after 5 mins she swapped with another ml. God she had cold hands compared to the first one. Very firm massage which almost was on the point of hurting. ml was in her 40's if she was a day, name rhymed with Prawn. Kept her clothes on. I had a thin towel over my arse. After about 15 mins she whipped the towel off and went for some arse and tackle tickling. The question was asked by her without me saying anything and it was another 40 for hj and 50 for hj topless. I declined on the second offer.

Left happy but. ... Would I go back? ... maybe , maybe not ... I'm sure there is better out there. :cool2:

flamejob
30-04-2015, 06:57 AM
name rhymed with Prawn.

Named rhymed with prawn? HAHAHAHA. Shaun? Lorne? Bjorn? Oh, female! Fawn? Dawn?

Anyway, great review. Thanks, man!

danenth
30-04-2015, 07:36 AM
You forgot Corn, Horn , Yawn

gitl
30-04-2015, 05:32 PM
Ended up going to Thomas Street instead because i was too early for Browning St. Thomas St has easy parking at the back.

$40 for the half. Had the mamasan start the massage but after 5 mins she swapped with another ml. God she had cold hands compared to the first one. Very firm massage which almost was on the point of hurting.

Lol yeah I remember that one. That mamasan at Thomas is pretty good if you're looking for a hard massage. It was the kind of proper Thai massage you'd expect at legit shops and I think she cracked just about every joint in my body. I started to get worried she'd take things just a little too far at one point.

Star @ Browning wasn't exactly that legit last I heard from a friend. Maybe mileage varying between girls, I wouldn't know. Haven't been to that one for ages.

John0301
15-05-2015, 01:15 PM
does anyone have they phone number?

popeye96
17-05-2015, 09:04 PM
does anyone have they phone number?

Do you want one of us to come and wipe your arse for you as well? I'm all for helping new people, but mate, try doing a bit of reading and your own research and you will find the answers to all of your questions.

Digger
17-05-2015, 09:50 PM
Do you want one of us to come and wipe your arse for you as well? I'm all for helping new people, but mate, try doing a bit of reading and your own research and you will find the answers to all of your questions.

Well said popeye96!