PDA

View Full Version : General talk nuru

hankypanky1124
22-04-2015, 05:32 PM
Hi, anyone know any good nuru places? Private or shop? And if possible msg me names and what extras? Cheers

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Mimi at Burwood !

hankypanky1124
22-04-2015, 05:45 PM
Lol u and adverting mimi. Sorry other than her? Sorry not into milfs

Pyrmont star
22-04-2015, 05:59 PM
What is different. Nuru massage and body 2body with hot cream water body to body ?
Lol u and adverting mimi. Sorry other than her? Sorry not into milfs

watersjek
22-04-2015, 06:10 PM
The gel used in nuru is of a particular quality for B2B apparently. In terms of shops, googling pulls up http://www.nurumassage.com.au/ but I haven't been, so I can't say either way about recommendations.

milhouse88
22-04-2015, 07:50 PM
Been keen to try one, always intrigued me

watersjek
22-04-2015, 07:55 PM
It does seem like a fascinating experience, just not one that is plentiful in Australia, it seems.

hankypanky1124
23-04-2015, 04:37 PM
Yes, and that is why i want to try it. Especially like the japanese nuru movies

watersjek
23-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Well if you find a good one let us know!

local
25-04-2015, 02:46 AM
What is different. Nuru massage and body 2body with hot cream water body to body ?

The use of "true" nuru gel, forces the issue of water solubility and slipperiness.

It cannot be safely done on a bench or bed.

It can only safely be done close to the floor, otherwise a definite OH&S risk !!

The key difference appears the slipperiness. Unless you have had a real one (& it really doesn't need to entail FS), you wont understand.

local
25-04-2015, 02:49 AM
The gel used in nuru is of a particular quality for B2B apparently. In terms of shops, googling pulls up http://www.nurumassage.com.au/ but I haven't been, so I can't say either way about recommendations.

The mob mentioned in Sydney really doesn't provide a good enough service to be classed as a "real Nuru Experience". it just meet any thing like a real one.

Maybe in Melbourne but I cant comment of there.

There location in Surry Hills, which does have a decent wet room, lack properly trained operators & the don't use a real NURU GEL, it just isn't slippery enough !

local
25-04-2015, 03:37 AM
Please note folks.....

The excuse for not using nuru gel is most commonly that it doesnot provide the sensitivity that oil will....... this is a load of horseshit !!

Don't fall for the trap that they want to do a NURU MASSAGE on a massage table or bed ..... It has to be done close/on the floor for safety !!

A true nuru massage will true nuru gel is what makes it a "nuru" experience.

The closest so far in Sydney, is "Mimi" at burwood. No she doesn't use true Nuru Gel and she works on a table.
The second best so far is probably "jevou" or one of their other names. Whilst you at it, you might want ot try "the chair". Once upon a time the kings massage @ chequers wasn't so bad, but nowadays its definitly a dud.

Actually for a short while swl girls in hargraves st was doing a damn fine Nuru, and they have one room quite suitable. Unfortunately their girls had no suitable experience. and there was a change of ownership.

Remember a true NURU massage is just that, a massage, and a true NURU experience does NOT have to be a full service experience, in fact to full experience it, its actually better to have it as an outercourse sexual experience to appreciate it better (thats when its a properly trained operator.

Now for any of you who experienced "Momo" near to central, whilst she was in Sydney, you will know a true operator. shame she's gone :cry:

If any operator really picks up on this thread and wants to setup for nuru, drop me a "pm" (BTW, its best to train 2 girls at the same time - with each other).

aussiegaigin
25-04-2015, 08:47 AM
There location in Surry Hills, which does have a decent wet room, lack properly trained operators & the don't use a real NURU GEL, it just isn't slippery enough !

I think you have nailed the problem here. A proper Japanese style nuru setup requires a fairly large fully drained floor. The average Australian bathroom is nowhere near large enough to do this properly.

local
26-04-2015, 11:27 PM
I think you have nailed the problem here. A proper Japanese style nuru setup requires a fairly large fully drained floor. The average Australian bathroom is nowhere near large enough to do this properly.

When you consider a lot of massage places are using ex-residential above/behind shops and a smallish type bedroom, its really not that hard to convert a single bedroom into a decent wet room.

Really it comes down to money. a $60 ph rate is not going to cut it for a true nuru. Especially with the NSW laws, BUT, when you consider what some of the people are charging for what they call nuru, being around $250 ph. its not that bad. if there is no FS, $200 ph and true nuru, i reckon their room would be close to or greater than 80% utilisation, with everyone earning more than 60 + extras. Sure nuru gel does cost, but not that more. easy cleanup up a room (just a hose down). BUT again the staff must be trained properly.

Tis a shame we just cant get the right quality of providers :-(

AHLUNGOR
27-04-2015, 11:05 AM
Please note folks.....

The excuse for not using nuru gel is most commonly that it doesnot provide the sensitivity that oil will....... this is a load of horseshit !!

Don't fall for the trap that they want to do a NURU MASSAGE on a massage table or bed ..... It has to be done close/on the floor for safety !!

A true nuru massage will true nuru gel is what makes it a "nuru" experience.

The closest so far in Sydney, is "Mimi" at burwood. No she doesn't use true Nuru Gel and she works on a table.
The second best so far is probably "jevou" or one of their other names. Whilst you at it, you might want ot try "the chair". Once upon a time the kings massage @ chequers wasn't so bad, but nowadays its definitly a dud.

Actually for a short while swl girls in hargraves st was doing a damn fine Nuru, and they have one room quite suitable. Unfortunately their girls had no suitable experience. and there was a change of ownership.

Remember a true NURU massage is just that, a massage, and a true NURU experience does NOT have to be a full service experience, in fact to full experience it, its actually better to have it as an outercourse sexual experience to appreciate it better (thats when its a properly trained operator.

Now for any of you who experienced "Momo" near to central, whilst she was in Sydney, you will know a true operator. shame she's gone :cry:

If any operator really picks up on this thread and wants to setup for nuru, drop me a "pm" (BTW, its best to train 2 girls at the same time - with each other).

Haha, brother local, truly in the know !!

Totally agreed with the comments on Mimi and Chequers !!

In fact, with Mimi's current place in Burwood, she could easily build a "wet floor" with tiles and raised edges and provide the full on nuru services, there is enough room in her venue to still maintain the massage table. So the customer can have a choice of which services to take. I reckon she can charge an extra $30 per session for the nuru. May be I'll suggest this to her next time I see her. I would love to have Mimi and her big tits to slide above me in the true Japanese soapland style on an air mattress on the floor without the risk of falling down the table..............lol

Cheers

ps. any nuru session that is Not performed on the floor CAN NOT be called a nuru session - just my own little opinion. :slobber:

harmony
27-04-2015, 11:11 AM
Great thread

Sounds like Sydney hasnt really had nuru

Sounds like a business opportunity

But dont charge >$150 / hour, or it will be a novelty, and a short lived business

I wonder what the Japanese pay per hour, just massage not full service, for Nuru massage ?

Just my 2 cents

AHLUNGOR
27-04-2015, 01:48 PM
Great thread

Sounds like Sydney hasnt really had nuru

Sounds like a business opportunity

But dont charge >$150 / hour, or it will be a novelty, and a short lived business

I wonder what the Japanese pay per hour, just massage not full service, for Nuru massage ?

Just my 2 cents

Not true brother Harmony,

May be you should go out and try it !!

The King Massage at Chequers on Goulburn St Sydney, is the real deal, at least when I was there last time:

Again, the key factor is, if the nuru is Not done on air mattress on the floor, you can forget about it:

Picture says a thousand words, this is for those brothers who hasn't read my Soapy Massage review before: The mattress and the red chair !!

http://chequersmassage.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/AA1R1026.jpg

harmony
27-04-2015, 02:08 PM
Apologies, I wasnt around during the former AUS99 days

Did the research. Looks interesting.
If your photo tells a thousand words, video online tells a million

My 2 cents

AHLUNGOR
27-04-2015, 03:08 PM
Apologies, I wasnt around during the former AUS99 days

Did the research. Looks interesting.
If your photo tells a thousand words, video online tells a million

My 2 cents

http://38.media.tumblr.com/870720d816cc1e6173b6d94435100be3/tumblr_n0wfdnE5qG1t2an11o1_500.gif

http://38.media.tumblr.com/5ec87ec0284b20e1717466374dad9ce5/tumblr_mxem1dk5zT1sisiu9o1_400.gif

http://naughtygifsformiles.tumblr.com/archive

local
28-04-2015, 01:51 AM
http://chequersmassage.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/AA1R1026.jpg[/QUOTE]

Old photo !!

NO, chequers has had its day... all chinese now, nowhere near nuru !

PLus I don't think the chairs are there anymore... if they are, the girls have no idea how to use them :-(

local
28-04-2015, 01:57 AM
I actually wouldn't put this first one as a true nuru session.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/870720d816cc1e6173b6d94435100be3/tumblr_n0wfdnE5qG1t2an11o1_500.gif

http://38.media.tumblr.com/5ec87ec0284b20e1717466374dad9ce5/tumblr_mxem1dk5zT1sisiu9o1_400.gif

And honestly whilst the pussy rub sensation is nice, it again it really doesn't look too nuru'ish either.

I wonder if anyone on this forum apart from myself did get to see momo last year ? (near central plaza, cnr of harris street ?)