PDA

View Full Version : General talk Getting to know working girls

ILOVETOFU
28-04-2015, 06:06 AM
I was a late starter when it comes to getting massage - I'd just never been that interested or paid it much attention.

But then "boom!" over the past few years there was an explosion in this industry and shops opened all over the place. Forget everywhere Internet, it's everywhere massage. Now you can't walk a city block without seeing at least one massage shop. In the China town end of George street there are dozens in just the space of two blocks. Not to mention the similar explosion of full-service venues, or massage shops where you can also get FS.

As I started to visit more shops and girls I became more addicted than I was to Tumblr. But I also started to get to know some of the girls and develop a relationship with some of them. On one visit to Thairapeutic Massage in Bathurst street, I smuggled some beer into the shop, gave it to the girls and ended up having an 8-hand massage - they only charged me for two girls. On another occasion I took 3 girls to dinner after the shop closed to a Korean restaurant in Liverpool street. I got to chat with them outside of their work environment and it was a nice experience - you get to see them as real people who are out there in life, trying to make a living. And not all of them are entirely money focused, many do the work because they can and it doesn't require much education; yet, many are actually well educated. Its a good way to make money quickly that can pay for the things they want in life - education, money for a poor family back home, a new Prada handbag, whatever.

So, if there is any advice I can give to prospective punters in the massage world, I would say: start slowly and build your way up. Don't expect a girl to put out all on your first visit. I've seen plenty of girls where on the first few visits they are shy and don't even want you to see or touch their pussies. But if you get to know them over time, they will relax with you and open up more. Not long ago I met a young Thai girl who was very inhibited. But after a few visits we got to know each other better and before long I was feasting on her hamburger. A few visits later she was on all fours taking the full payload.

Also, many times with girls I've gotten to know, I've offered to give them a massage. I'm lucky in this regard because I've actually done massage courses so I know a bit about it. But it gives the girls some down time, they get to relax a bit, and for me I get horny when I massage a hot girl. Of course, don't dive for the pussy too soon. Tease them and get them wet first, and feel your way. You will soon know if she's okay with you to rub her pussy or even get your finger(s) inside.

On another occasion I booked 90 minutes with a girl, gave her a one hour massage and then only got 30 minutes massage myself. But she really appreciated this and she shows that appreciation in many ways.

Finally, show these girls the respect they actually deserve - its not as easy a job for them as you may think. Serving the general public is not easy, especially when you have to constantly get your kit off in font of so many men, all of whom are initially total strangers. And if you respect them, most will show their appreciation.

Happy punting everyone, I wish you all success. We all have good and bad experiences, just remember that failure is an integral part of success.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/267a997b35f3b1eb5e97bd12fefac76d/tumblr_mvvaqyGEUM1su2pdco1_500.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/eeb840596d9843fd16449c59ebc8e677/tumblr_nn7tc1ATrW1tzzk4co1_400.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/a6f55b87182fe0c41cdc42020cd40a55/tumblr_nn44ncTClA1tzzk4co1_400.gif

http://38.media.tumblr.com/adb92088d75d1e3d6ecc195749a8155a/tumblr_nktbyi0wsM1tzzk4co1_500.gif

Oneonone
28-04-2015, 08:13 AM
Some good advice there bro, I think with any lady not just working ones, show them respect, and treat them right and take your time don't rush.

Even working girls like to get to know you before you get to see what they really are like they don't usually put it out there on the first visit.