PDA

View Full Version : General talk Massage shops - do the girls shower before or after each session?

4some
30-04-2015, 07:40 AM
Just a quick question (and I know it may have been discussed previously - so apologies upfront) - do the massage girls shower before or after each client? Or do they just go from one client to another without a shower?

wilisno
30-04-2015, 08:02 AM
Just a quick question (and I know it may have been discussed previously - so apologies upfront) - do the massage girls shower before or after each client? Or do they just go from one client to another without a shower?
No, most massage shops are without shower facility. ;) ;) ;)

CunningLinguist
30-04-2015, 08:50 AM
As Wilisno says most places don't have showers (I could never understand this) so at best they may use a wet wipe, so whatever you do don't lick their tits!

Better massage places do have a shower so it is quite safe to lick all over the MLs body :)

I was at a massage joint the other day that had a shower, didn't have time for a massage though ...

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2015, 09:39 AM
As Wilisno says most places don't have showers (I could never understand this) so at best they may use a wet wipe, so whatever you do don't lick their tits!

Better massage places do have a shower so it is quite safe to lick all over the MLs body :)

I was at a massage joint the other day that had a shower, didn't have time for a massage though ...

Yeap ! If the ml you are seeing has a big pair of must suck tits, like Sophie at 501, Ada and Mia at 741, then get them with a 10am booking !!

And even for shops with shower facilities, not All the mls will shower between every clients !

Mimi will be an exception, but then again , with the amount of oil she uses in every session, she will have to !

Otherwise, do what I sometimes do, wash the massage girl yourself !

Ps. Korean mls in Korean b2b shops will shower after each client in front of you any way !

Cheers

Kenchoubg
30-04-2015, 11:12 AM
Ehhh so dirty. I will go fs then

jellyshots
30-04-2015, 11:21 AM
It really depends on the shop. Silver Fox, OBA, Kings Court, Bodyrotic, Romeos all have shower facilities. Linda even has bath robes at Silver Fox :)

4some
30-04-2015, 11:54 AM
if the girls don't shower between clients- this is so rank. Just thinking about it - b2b with one guy and then straight up she's onto the next guy doing the same thing!!! wtf!!!

And even if she uses those little baby wipes- you have to be kidding me...

Kaylie
01-05-2015, 02:15 PM
Not naming where, but I've had late afternoon massages where I've had to wait for the girl to 'finish' her previous appointment ...... pretty much go straight in afterwards and you can still scent/smell both his and her body fluids. Gross.