PDA

View Full Version : Venturing into ahlungor territory part 2

reve
23-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Hi Alunghor
For some unforseen circumstances my part 2 cum 7week after. It was meant to follow part one in aweek time. Anyhow I am starting my adventure now. ^_^
Since lisa is not working in silverfox today. I have decided to head off to standmore. Who should I see there today? Maby some bbbj action. :thirst:
cheers
reve

AHLUNGOR
23-01-2013, 10:28 AM
Hi Alunghor
For some unforseen circumstances my part 2 cum 7week after. It was meant to follow part one in aweek time. Anyhow I am starting my adventure now. ^_^
Since lisa is not working in silverfox today. I have decided to head off to standmore. Who should I see there today? Maby some bbbj action. :thirst:
cheers
reve

Who's gonna do that to you ?? :question:

May be you should check your PM !

reve
23-01-2013, 10:40 AM
Thank you brother!

hell no
23-01-2013, 04:10 PM
I don't mind venturing into Ahlungor's private parts!! HeHe... It's been awhile since i last got your attention bro.

Come here Ah Luong Gor, let's finish off what you and I have started.....:cool2::greedy:

reve
24-01-2013, 02:54 AM
They can only fit me in with mimi for 45min. Try to call earlier to book but could not get through. I have to agree with you that she is a horny devil. Saw mena on the way out as she is getting towel for her customer. If I have a choice I would chose her base on look but rather or not I will be as satisfied as with mimi thats another story...

Travelmate
24-01-2013, 06:57 AM
They are totally different type

Mena is young and is a sweet talker (GFE)
Mimi is more mature and having experience in massage skill

Both very good