PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Upper Mt Gravatt massage shop review

tuan_87
01-05-2015, 04:24 AM
So mid last week I paid a visit to this shop simply out of desperation as i was short on time. havnt been here for months so i decided to try my luck and have a punt. ive been to this shop many times and had a few very shit experiences and some decent I noticed most of the girls here wont give u extras unless you ask. i've also remembered being ripped off here aswell which put me off coming here but like i said i was desperate so why the fuck not? this shop has been mentioned here before for those who liked to know.

so without a booking i parked in the back of the shop and walked around the front and rang the bell. A cute little ml greeted me and told me to come back in 10 mins since she and her friend was with customers. i told her id come back only if she could give me the massage and she smiled and agreed. came back in 10 mins she let me back in and led me into the room. I was quite exited bout the upcoming session as this little pocket rocket i found attractive. short girl with a nice big round ass and a nice set of tits. cute face but however a tiny bit chubby shes not a stunner in my opinion but a sexy lil thing she is. so after paying the $40 dollars for 30 mins we were off..

asked for a medium massage then started with her sitting firmly on my ass and and working her massage up and down and while doing this i felt her pussy and ass softly grinding up against my back around ass which felt amazing. was a very relaxing massage and deffinitley alot off effort on her part as the whole time she was off the ground and on my back using knees and elbow and legs to move around my back. eventually she started working my legs which lead to my nuts which she gave a lovely cock and ball tease face down. she even gently teased my asshole aswell which was a bit of a shock.

so by the time she told me to turn over i was very aroused and was well and truly ready to go. without even mentioning bout prices she went for my cock and started working her magic before we agreed on the tip. i asked her bout tips and we settled at a price then she agreed i could touch her and i went for her ass and managed to get my hand under her bra to feel those lovely tits. ending was great and it didnt take long at all before she finished me off. came back with the bucket with warm water to wash me off then i was off!!

Massage:9/10
ML: 8/10
Extras: 9/10
VLM: Yes
will i return? only if she's working :cool2:

happy punting.

Trompe le monde
01-05-2015, 08:51 AM
Thanks a lot bro. I'm now driving to work half chubbed up. Went for a punt during the week. And trying hard to not go till next. Well that's out the fucken window now. All I'm thinking about is who's working where and who I want to see.

ooshka
01-05-2015, 12:35 PM
So now we gone from not naming girls to not naming shops?

pommychris
01-05-2015, 02:18 PM
yes please be mindfull that not all the shops are known by all the readers.. name them please..or the location..

tuan_87
01-05-2015, 02:35 PM
"Lumley st"

pommychris
01-05-2015, 02:48 PM
yes please be mindfull that not all the shops are known by all the readers.. name them please..or the location..

bigbob
01-05-2015, 04:18 PM
take a drive along Lumley st you will find it

tuan_87
01-05-2015, 04:30 PM
As said been mentioned here many times! Was mentioned recently..

ococpunt
01-05-2015, 04:48 PM
I have seen the girl a couple of times, she does a good massage, but I found her ending lacking slightly, I record she saying she works there approximately 4days a week, so you will have no trouble finding her. :)

popeye96
01-05-2015, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the review, but just a bit of a heads up. Maybe next time post the review in the after report section, not general chat. :)

tuan_87
01-05-2015, 06:05 PM
Yeh my bad I noticed that after I already posted it.

flamejob
02-05-2015, 07:35 AM
Great review. That's one shop i've never tried.

darkice
06-05-2015, 02:31 PM
How much was the tip? I've been here and the girls have changed and feels like the tips have gone up. I paid $100 last time(naked). Moment of weakness.

Never again

John0301
11-05-2015, 12:29 PM
how much for an hour ?

bigbob
11-05-2015, 08:55 PM
$60 one hour

watson
02-07-2015, 12:16 AM
thanks for the info, was looking for a ml in the southside, this simply one of my best visit so far.
very good massage with what i was looking for to finish up
will visit again soon

massage 9/10
ml 9/10
service 9/10

Young_punter
02-07-2015, 01:48 PM
Can you pm me that name of this lady