PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Coby

A44
01-05-2015, 12:04 PM
Establishment: 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point.

Date of Visit: Thursday, 30th April 2015

Lady's Photos: Coby@64 Alexander (Genuine).

Hours of Business: 10 am until Late.

Rates: $150:00 an hour.

Age: Early to Mid Twenties ??. I am not good at guessing a Ladies age.

Size/Shape: Tall, Nice Long Legs, Nice Soft Bum, A/B Cup Boobs with Sensitive Nipples when she is aroused.

Unshaven Pussy: I do not mind some hair or a Landing Strip on a Lady.

Services Provided: BBBJ. DATY. FS in a variety of positions. HJ. DFK. Fingering.

Roster: This was her first day. I am not sure of her future days. Check the Roster.

Nationality: Chinese/Korean ?? She said Hong Kong.

English: Limited English.

Value for Money. Yes.

I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Coby last night.

It was her first day at 64,

She has only been in Australia for a month.

Her English was limited but we managed to communicate without too many problems.

Coby entered the room and greeted me with a big smile a hug and a light kiss. A good start.

I jumped into the shower and was pleasantly surprised when Coby joined me. She washed every part of my body.
I moved my body around to give her good access to all areas.

We moved onto the bed and hugged and enjoyed some light kissing.

Coby then started a very enthusiastic BBBJ. At times she was quite fast and deep.
She licked around my balls and up and down my shaft. She would often look at me with her big eyes while she was doing this.
I am sure that If this had been just a few years ago, I would have stopped her because I would have finished too quickly.

It was my turn to do some pleasuring on Coby. We moved into a good position for DATY.
I like to kneel on the floor and move the pillow so that the Lady is lying across the bed with her legs facing me.

Coby has hair around her Pussy but it did not bother me. I do not mind a Lady having some hair or a Landing Strip down below.

Coby gave all the signs that she was enjoying the DATY and was close to cumming.
I know that Ladies can make fake sounds and body movements but she was very very wet.

Dom on and Coby moved into reverse Cowgirl then into Cowgirl facing me.
I love it when a lady can switch into these positions without us losing genital contact.

Coby's reverse Cowgirl was slow and sensuous.
Facing Cowgirl was in a few different positions. I normally do not move very much when the lady is on top. I let her set the pace, angle depth etc. They know what they like !!

At one point Coby was into a nice rhythm and our bodied were "slapping" against each other. I love that sound.

We then moved into a variety of different positions. All good.

I like it when the Lady is turned on and then starts to touch herself. Coby was not bashful about doing this.

During this time Coby was really into passionate DFK. She has beautiful soft lips that are great for kissing.

I was enjoying all this action and was close to finishing several times but not quite getting there. This is hardly surprising after my session with Lola yesterday!!!

I suggested a hand job to finish.
Off with the Dom and Coby moved into a good position where she could do this and I had access to her pussy.
She put some additional Lube on her pussy and "opened up" to allow me easy access right inside with two fingers.

It did not take very long for me to finish. So Good !!

Coby cleaned me up and offered a massage. I preferred just lay with her and enjoy her hugs and kisses.

When time was nearly up Coby jumped into the shower and invited me to join her. Being a Gentleman I could not refuse Ha Ha.

I really enjoyed my session with Coby.

She is a really nice lady and aims to please. Little gestures like showering together show her good attitude towards Customer satisfaction.

She would probably not suit Customers who like ladies with big boobs.
She would probably suit Customers who enjoy DFK.

I am a bit spoiled by the ladies that I see regularly at TP64. My regulars and others that I see, are all Top Ladies for me and set a high standard.
I am talking about Ladies like Shelley, Lola, Joanne, Julie etc.

Coby is not quite at their standard yet. Give her time !!

Considering that this was her first day and the first time that we had met, it was a good session and we did establish a bit of a connection.
I am sure that it will be even better next time and there will be a next time.

My normal approach with WLs is to be respectful and gentle. This works for me and it worked again last night with Coby.
I should point out that at appropriate times, I can pound away as fast and furious as anyone.

AS we always sat YMMV.

Fisher
02-05-2015, 06:58 PM
My session varied from A44's one.
Mentioned she was sore and not quite a starfish but close.
I think coby needs more time to get her routine in the room to a level she can sustain working at.
I may return to see her in a few weeks once she is used to this industry.

tarenpoint64
20-10-2015, 07:24 PM
Coby is working today, for booking 95241278