PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for first time punter!

b1828391
23-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Hey Guys,

I have a little list of requirements, can anyone recommend me some good ones based on these

Asian girls

Private meeting areas (No other patron contact and a 1 on 1 introductions with the girls)

Safe, Clean and Good customer service

Max of $200 p/h (I can stretch it but prefer not too)

BBBJ (Is it safe?)

Free shower with her before hand?

Multiple cums

GFE (Kissing etc...)

No suprise costs

If I have any particular requests (i.e shaved, C-D cup, perky, 18-25 etc...) what should I say beforehand?

Thanks for your help in advance, sorry If I asking too much.

Littlewonder
23-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Some of those things is like asking how long is a bit of string.

You could try 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point or 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby both are $150 per hour.

if you want shower with the girl before hand then you need to ask before you start it will come out of your time paid.

You need to ask if the girl kisses and does BBBJ some don't better still look under these shops at AR and pick a girl that suits.

Usually the girl will let you come more than once provided its a one hour booking but again ask.

If you want anything special best to ask before hand and if you want young or DD bust best to make sure girl is in not all asians have dd bust.

Also best to deduct 10 years or 2 bust sizes from whats advertised for asian shops.

As for BBBJ next you will be asking is punting safe? Use your brains, check out the girl do your home work and go with your gut feeling you should be right.

Always practice safe sex, I usually go for BBBJ these days if I dont like the look of the girl then I dont go with her in the first place.

You are asking a lot for first time with a girl in a shop you dont know.

The more you frequent a shop the better you become known and the better you treat the lady the more are the chances that the girl will give you most of what you want.

Eureka
23-01-2013, 01:48 PM
Hey Guys,

I have a little list of requirements, can anyone recommend me some good ones based on these

Asian girls

Private meeting areas (No other patron contact and a 1 on 1 introductions with the girls)

Safe, Clean and Good customer service

Max of $200 p/h (I can stretch it but prefer not too)

BBBJ (Is it safe?)

Free shower with her before hand?

Multiple cums

GFE (Kissing etc...)

No suprise costs

If I have any particular requests (i.e shaved, C-D cup, perky, 18-25 etc...) what should I say beforehand?

Thanks for your help in advance, sorry If I asking too much.

Hey I know this does not meet your criteria ... but ... you will only ever get one FIRST time punt !!!! Right?

I would beg, borrow (not steal ha) another $150 from somewhere - anywhere !!

Then:
- Make a booking with Niki at 5* Penthouse for 1 hour (search for her at top of page and see links to photos and reports YUM)
- Tell the helpful manager it is your first ever punt (he will probably give Niki a heads up)
- Then go and enjoy a lovely GFE - both will need to be "involved" in generating the action (sort of take charge like you would with your GF but leave room for her initiative)- as it is not long since Niki's had her first time Punter also !!!

This is just me - what I would do - from everything I have experienced = wish my FIRST had been with her :)

WARNING: You may never be satisfied with a $200/ hr girl + services + feeling + location .... EVER .... after Niki !

b1828391
23-01-2013, 01:50 PM
Sorry about some of the more stupid questions, I should have thought about them before typing them up.

Thanks for the reply. I guess I will call them up first.

Littlewonder
23-01-2013, 01:54 PM
Hey I know this does not meet your criteria ... but ... you will only ever get one FIRST time punt !!!! Right?
I would beg, borrow (not steal ha) another $150 from somewhere - anywhere !! Then:
- Make a booking with Niki at 5* Penthouse for 1 hour
- Tell the helpful manager it is your first ever punt (he will probably give Niki a heads up)
- Then go and enjoy a lovely GFE - both will need to "involved" in generating the action - as it is not long since Niki's first time Punter!!!

This is just me - what I would do - from everything I have experienced = wish my FIRST had been with her :)

WARNING: You may never be satisfied with a $200/ hr girl + services + feeling + location .... EVER .... after Niki !

What are you saying $350 per hour she would need to be good for that!
Mind you I have spent more than that per hour but I have not had better service than I have had at some of the $150 shops sure the premises might be flasher and you might get a spar bath etc but in the end of a day you can only do so much with a woman and I am paying for the woman so rather have two punt or spend two hours its all about value for money. YOMV.

Eureka
23-01-2013, 02:01 PM
What are you saying $350 per hour she would need to be good for that!
Mind you I have spent more than that per hour but I have not had better service than I have had at some of the $150 shops sure the premises might be flasher and you might get a spar bath etc but in the end of a day you can only do so much with a woman and I am paying for the woman so rather have two punt or spend two hours its all about value for money. YOMV.

Similar to a previous thread on quantity vs quality lol
I am just saying if I look back - if it was ME - that is what I wished I had done.
Yes $350 for the hr - never get a first punt experience ever again NEVER!

I don't buy new cars very often - but when I do I make sure it is quality/ different level of driving experience/ different from the average commodore/ falcon :)

And BTW .... Yes Niki is that good ! :)

wilisno
23-01-2013, 03:37 PM
If you want more than just to cum fast and hard, which you can do with your right hand anyway, bypass the $150 deals, especially if you're a first time punter, you can relive the experience of your puppy love with Niki ! She's that good !!!

8inches
23-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Under $200 per hour shops all the way!
64 taren, Ginza, 647 elizabeth street to name a few. Do your research as there is plenty of good vfm shops out there.
Extra $$ doesn't always mean better service.

Littlewonder
23-01-2013, 03:46 PM
If you want more than just to cum fast and hard, which you can do with your right hand anyway, bypass the $150 deals, especially if you're a first time punter, you can relive the experience of your puppy love with Niki ! She's that good !!!

If money buys better then why dont you go for a $600 girl twice as good as a $300 girl or you can keep going there are some out there for $1500 or more an hour. How good can a girl be???

Eureka
23-01-2013, 04:07 PM
If money buys better then why dont you go for a $600 girl twice as good as a $300 girl or you can keep going there are some out there for $1500 or more an hour. How good can a girl be???

Lol - I don't think we will get far with this debate :)
Different views is what makes the world go around!!

But you keep asking "how good can a girl be?" .. Go see Niki .. or Honey .. and find out!!

I have seen Prada at Ginza, Yuki & Cici at 64 ... so for me I have tried both "brands" = so at least from my perspective & value judgement I have the basis of comparison covered!!

Jessyjames
23-01-2013, 04:34 PM
Guys , I have the same questions for a while but still reading through bros reports on the girls but not made a decision yet ! Don't know where to start ! But I want to be fully prepared when I go to the room , any ideas?

wilisno
23-01-2013, 05:10 PM

I never said $600 should be better than $300, but I'm saying this young outcall girls are definitely more value to me than lower end shop girls, mind you, I do go to both, including Granville, Villawood, Rydalmere, etc ... basically everywhere ... except Taren Point so far !