PDA

View Full Version : Shop info QJ Albion

jaccky
03-05-2015, 04:04 PM
Called up and made a booking here this afternoon. No more of the old good time gals Jennifer, Emma, and Yuna. Instead a group of girls who looked like they were being held hostage. I gave an unctuous leer at the girl I wanted and proceeded into the room. Duds off and we got into it:

Looks: 8
Massage: 3 (I'll give her 8 for trying)
Attitude: 4: wished she was somewhere else maybe Paris.
Highlights: View of a pair of baby blue panties up a short skirt. Beautiful pair of titties in precarious top hovered over me as she grudgingly massaged my front.
Its a tough job I know. Slithered home and wrote this.

flamejob
03-05-2015, 07:19 PM
Disappointing punt there, dude. Piss poor attitude pisses me off.

jaccky
03-05-2015, 08:12 PM
Thanks man. Damage : $55

Rob.Kilbey
03-05-2015, 08:51 PM
I visited QJ at Albion in the past few days and was pleasantly surprised...I saw J who is a 24 year old Vietnamese girl - massage 8, looks 7, attitude 8, ending 8...,

Must have got lucky cause last time was about 8 months ago they were all really rough looking so I walked out,

Damage standard $65 plus $50 but allowed a fair amount of touching --- not the best experience I've had but I wasn't disappointed --- pm if u want the name..,

danenth
04-05-2015, 08:05 AM
A shame, as this was one of the shops the others were measured against only a few years ago. They had great girls who were there for years while they completed their Uni courses. Not like the MLs these days, you find a good one and dont know if she will be there the nexr time you book. This place seems to have gone more downhill since the sister shop opened last year.

danenth
04-05-2015, 08:23 AM
A shame, as this was one of the shops the others were measured against only a few years ago. They had great girls who were there for years while they completed their Uni courses. Not like the MLs these days, you find a good one and dont know if she will be there the nexr time you book. This place seems to have gone more downhill since the sister shop opened last year.

RottenLittlePunt
12-05-2015, 12:04 PM
There are still a few hotties here that will help you out. PM me if you want some suggestions.

danenth
12-05-2015, 12:16 PM
There are still a few hotties here that will help you out. PM me if you want some suggestions.

RLP, can you PM me as above, as i cant work out how to PM you on the mobile site.