PDA

View Full Version : Angela (Slim chinese B cup)

caramellochoco
03-05-2015, 09:33 PM
I was walking from through central one night and decided to try this new shop. Located just off Elizabeth st, not the most discreet of entrances but good enough for me being a very cautious guy. My spontaneous decision was well rewarded by Angela. Or maybe it was Jessie, I can't remember... She was a tanned chinese girl with B cup breasts, nipples like milk teats and a tight, firm ass, not the lighter one with long hair and beautiful big eyes who I have my sights set on for a second visit. Neither Angela or Jessie are up on the website for Enjoy or their Bondi sister shop.

Upon entering, I was immediately greeted by a lady, who asked me if I wanted a massage. I replied yes and was led to a room. I wasn't offered a lineup or shower (from what I could see, there were no showers). The room was very small with one massage table; I don't think two could have fit side by side in the room. I undressed and climbed onto the massage table. It had a hole for my face, which was very nice, however someone taller might have trouble fitting in as their feet would go through the wall! Soft music was playing in the background, however this was not loud enough to drown out the moans of a brother next door, or the sounds of a washbasin which was close to my room.

A slim, chinese lady walked in and asked me how long and what I wanted. I paid $70 up front for 30 mins. After 3 mins she came in and started the massage, hard as per my request. Her massage was good and strong, showing some massage experience, however she did linger on some parts (shoulders and calves) more than others. Not sure if this was a timing issue or perhaps she felt that these areas were tight and needed for more.

After ~15 mins she asked me to flip over, and removed her dress and bra leaving only her panties. Her B cup breasts were amazing with nipples that shot out like church steeples after I fondled them, and her tight ass felt firm in my grasp. P2 was somewhat mechanical, with not much intimacy. Kissing and fingering was declined when I asked. It could be because it was near closing time and it was the end of a long shift but I felt somewhat hurried. Despite this after P2 I had a massage for the remaining 5 mins.

Upon leaving I was offered a mint and a business card, both of which I gladly took. I was reminded that there were new girls everyday, and for that and the above reasons, I will be visiting this place again when I next walk through central.