PDA

View Full Version : Ho Chi Minh City Guide and Experience [Massage]

dickless2000
05-05-2015, 01:18 PM
Ho Chi Minh City Guide and Experience

Over the last 3 years I've been traveling to and from HCMC to visit relatives and business. As an ABC, I can't speak vietnamese, only cantonese mandarin and english. Well this is how I got by with the help of my cousins.

Note: With the prices I'm going to stop in the .000 thousands eg. 200.000 = 200.d

Massage Parlours:
There are several types of massage parlours here in vietnam and surprisingly not hard to spot. Definitely have more than "BaKuTeh restaurants" in SG and KL.
Here are the different types

1. Spa and Health Centre inside Hotel Buildings
These are the highest class of massage with the best quality girls, practically in any 3 star or above establishments (hotel with a lobby, elevator and bellboy) with a Spa/Massage attached to it or any International class hotel, usually on the highest level (I once stumbled upon, the elevator door opened and 20+ girls stood up start to fix up their dress and make up, found it really funny to see their expression as I pushed the button to closed the door. A few of my favourite shops frequent by a lot of ABC is around "Pham Ngu Lau" in D1 or "Gwai Lo Gai" (foreigner street where the big buffalo sign is). They have a price menu and the staff are friendly and can speak fluent english or mandarin. So you'll walk into one of these establishments and they will ask you wether you'd want VIP (which they pronounce as "VEEP" and not V.I.P) or Standard Entry. After you've decided here comes the next part.

Normal Entry = 90.d - 160.d (Most price efficient and with a group of guys)
Unlimited use of communal Spa (see dicks flying around), Sauna, Shower and Sofa Lounge with fruit and beverages.
- So you receive your locker key on your wrist and a pencil case (for your personal belongings eg. Passport, Watch, Wallet, Phone), get into robe and head to the lounge area and wait. Here they will bring you a glass of "Iced Tea" and a plate of fruit (same as ones you'll visit in china or E2). The Waiter will then come up to you and ask have you been here before or what kind of girl are you looking for, (IMO its kinda shit cause you don't get to choose but same everywhere you go) but with the establishments in Pham Ngu Lau you don't have to worry, all girls are no more than 25yo and have at least B cup to DD) so if you like your girl remember to write down her her tag number. If it's your first time visit tip the waiter 50.d but no more than 100.d and tell him what girl your looking for ie. Busty, Pretty Face, Good Service etc. Moments later the waiter will direct you to your room. Because I'm a frequent customer, I've marked one of my personal favourite. Her name is Linh, (says her english name is Linda). She is very flirty and playful, I have a lot of fun arguing with her in the room, I've tried to ask her out several times for coffee but she keeps insisting I'm a playboy and a Liar (sao in vietnamese) as of now I only have her WeChat and we return at least one message a day, she radiates those Japanese high school girls with a hidden sexual agenda. She is very Chinese looking with Big eyes and perky lips. Measurements are 34-22-28 with natural D cups a cute bunny ass and OMG did I mention thigh gap? She has no makeup only eyeliner and rosy cheeks, her skin is milky white, she explains how she really hates the sun and always make sure to cover every inch of her body when she's driving. Anyway, the rooms for the normal rate are usually very small, size is just for the massage table, It's the proper massage beds with a hole for your face and support railing on ceiling for the WL. The girl will come in moments later and ask if she's OK and off you go.. during the duration of the massage you will have everything but your shorts still on (my first visit I took my shorts off and the WL laughed until I wanted to walk out) until the hr is up. The girl will then ask HJ ok? or try to negotiate a tip (I hate the most cause it kills my mood) once its agreed, she gets to work, she will start rubbing lotion on your bro all the standard stuff, allow you to play with her tits and sometimes the abalone. Don't bother asking for additional services as they are not allowed in normal rooms. Once your done, she will hand you a piece of paper for a tip, this is for her service for the hour, standard to tip at least 200.d and 400.d if your really satisfied or would like to leave an impression for your next visit. Now make your way back to the lobby to wait for your friends or head back to use the facilities or make your way out
==TOTAL DAMAGE==
Under 550.000D is fair game $25USD

V.I.P = 220.d - 350.d
Private Room with Spa, Sauna and sometimes Waterbed
Say bye to your friends if you came with any, skip the smell of mouldy carpet and BBQ room and into your own private chamber. Here you either mark a previous girl (I mark Linh) otherwise they just give you the most popular girl available.
The WL will help you undress and into the bathtub/spa you go!! she will help you scrub your back, shampoo your hair and clean your hard to reach parts. After your done playing with the water, she will dry you up and help put on a pair of boxer shorts. Into the sauna. I have some friends who didn't like this because they always put Pan-dan Leaves inside and they don't like the smell. Personally I find the smell very soothing and relaxing. When you've had enough, get out and the massage will begin. FYI throughout the duration of this service, the WL is fully clothed. Heres the tricky part, as your massage is almost over, depending on the girl, she will offer you extra services, this really all comes down to luck, HJ is always on the menu but a lot of girls do offer BBBJ (this only happens in the VIP room) personally I've had times where the girl offered FJ but missed out because they don't provide CD *SUPER SAD* in any instance after you've negotiated the rest is up to you. Tip the WL no more than 500.d for Massage and BBBJ, if without BBBJ then tip 200.d as above no more than 400.d. Take one more shower with the WL washing you, get clothed and off you go.
==TOTAL DAMAGE==
Around 750.d which is roughly $40USD. Prefer VIP if by myself

Summary:
Best after a night of drinking, its a great way to finish up, also refreshes you since HCM is high humidity and has a lot of pollution, also a way to sober up if your driving. Personally It is more enjoyable to experience the normal entry if your going with 1 or more person and I'd prefer to go VIP if I was to go myself as I get paranoid of someone coming up behind me when I'm reaching for the soap without my entourage to back me. In terms of Price, I wouldn't recommend VIP if your not going to frequent the place or you don't know the WL

2. Massage (sometimes = sex)
These are the ones you generally see on street signs EVERYWHERE!! they are normally located either at a private house building with "Massage Signboard" or in an apartment building to back alleyways all over HCMC. IMHO these places are really "ghetto" or "dirty". When you are outside you will see blue neon lights, this usually is the same throughout the whole shop, I dunno why. I wouldn't recommend anyone who unless is a local or able to speak moderate Vietnamese to visit these places as they speak no english, lucky if the captain speaks chinese. It is definitely a lot cheaper than Health Spa for veggie massage and comes with a lot of extras most shops offer FJ or BBBJTC. I've only been to these shops no more than a dozen times, D7 and D5 has much younger WL, where as majority of other places have much older in their late 40's, cannot give review cause I just got out asap.
==TOTAL DAMAGE==
Walk straight pass the counter and drop off 400.d and jump on my scooter
If she was good I put 500.d and smile at the person behind counter.
I heard from some locals that they usually pay around 200.d for FJ but only 30min at these places.

Summary:
Don't even bother with VIP, paying additional 100.d with no difference only a bigger room with shower. a waste of money, quality of girls on average a 5 (for not wanting to bash her), if your lucky find a 7 but cocky, these places are usually poorly renovated and ceiling cement is crumbling down with mouldy tile walls. I guess unless they offer these extra services people wouldn't even come seeing that they are paying almost the same price for Massage with HJ.
i've never tried FJ, as these girls don't light my fancy, personally I feel like I have better chances with same quality girls for 1NS in the club for free.
I had experience one time when I fell asleep and the WL tried to steal money from my bag so BE CAREFUL.

3. HOT TOC Hair/ Barber Salon aka blow job bar.
One reason I love HCMC, is Hot Toc, for me theres no other way to start the morning when I'm off work. these can be found throughout HCMC, best quality in terms of appearance definitely D1. in the heart of Saigon, you can spot these shops as no difference than a hair salon. In D1. if your not sure ask the cab driver for Hot Toc. These places are dirt cheap, there are also higher quality places. When I say hair salon, you don't necessarily go in to cut your hair, when you walk in you'll see at least 10+ young beautiful vietnamese girls in shop uniform (low cut top/boobtube and mini skirt). I'm sure if you YouTube it you'll find videos. Girls here are generally 18-25 years old. The basic service is you get a hair wash, facial (exfoliate and cucumber mask) shoulder arm and leg massage. This usually starts on the Barber Chair to the massage bed, the bed usually has another 3 or 4 next to each other with curtains in between. You can choose to have multiple girls massage you at the same time while the girls serve you ice coffee, vietnamese sweets and the sunniest smile. IMO this is a great place to meet girls save their number and take them out for a date after. Not all shops provide BBBJ, the way I was able to spot this was if they provided VIP service on the menu (Thats the key word bros). On my first visit to famous shop "Le Duyen" (which I frequent often now) I walked in with my 2 friends from the LA, they also frequently visit every time they go back to HCM. We got off the cab and walked into a backyard garage/driveway and saw the shop. This one was slightly different from the other Hoc Toc's I have seen off the main streets, the glass doors were covered with dark tinted film the type you would put on your car windscreens. Infront there were 3 vietnamese men sitting down smoking and playing "Dau Dei Juu" a Chinese card game. My one of the men recognised my friend, he smiled and warmly and greeted us inside. This establishment was not as grand with bright lights and chandeliers like the ones I see in D1. but this also made me feel confident that there is more to expect from here. So once inside there were 8 girls sitting down on the sofa to my left playing with their phones, most of them looked suspiciously young like under 18's. Seeing it was my first visit, my friends allowed me to make first choice. I saw one of them put away her phone and she gave me the sweetest smile. She was a pocket rocket, DAYM!! she had perfect straight dark hair to her shoulders, skin tone was slightly brown, tiny, about 150cm B-cups with her height and body they looked like at least a C. Anyway so the 3 of us went up one level and lied down next to each other on the hairwash bed. I really liked this girl but we had troubles communicating, luckily I had my friends to translate for me, they explained that I really like her and wanted to see if she wanted to go "Sky Bar" when she was free. The other 2 girls heard this and self-invited, they were really excited to go, but the pressure was on my girl so naturally the other 2 pushed her hard to come with us. At first she was very reluctant, and apparently she has a boyfriend (thus I am not mentioning her name) the next part I didn't feel too comfortable having my friends translate for me so I took out my phone and pulled out trusty ol' "Google Translate". As we were flirting with my phone (really weird experience) she asked if I wanted to go to the private room, HELL YEA!! so we snuck off as my 2 friends were having their facial done, one of them fell asleep as I could hear the noise of his snoring. We went a few more levels up and through a door. Laying down on a similar bed, she leaned over and kissed me on my cheek, and not being able to resist my temptations we began to DFK, I start to feel her hands reaching for my belt unbuckling and pulled out my G-Dragon, as she was doing this, I reached up her skirt, I felt little pricks and realised she hasn't shaved recently lol, but what ever la my hands just went straight up to her panties and as I was lightly rubbing the outside I could feel it becoming more and more wet, this made me really really excited and the thought of it almost made me cum. I start to hear her moaning as she started to breath heavily in my ear, this made me slip my fingers in, she stops me by screaming NO! and pulls my hands out under her dress, being shocked and confused at the same time I suddenly felt a soft sliding sensation along my G-Dragon. She was giving me a BBBJ, she was really nice and sensual, I don't like it when girls use their teeth, suck very fast or choking the chicken, she really knew how to use her tongue, perhaps its because her mouth is really petite she learned to compromise. I wish I could have held it longer, in less than 3 minutes, I felt my fingers digging into the faux leather bed. She could tell I was about to cum and looked up at me with the "cum for me look" I blew my load into her mouth and my breathing slowly began to calm down. She placed her face on my lap still playing with G-dragon while I caught my breath. eventually she got up and opened a box of tissue and helped me clean up. She was teasing when she pretended to lean over for a kiss, looked at my reaction and just laughed. Back on Google Translate, she gave me her name and number and said to text her. I tipped her personally and not at the counter. She took me by my hand and walked me back down to my friends, apparently they have already finished and were waiting outside smoking. At the counter before I asked how much she told my friends the amount I owed, paid and walked out as the cab has been waiting with the meter on for 15mins.
==TOTAL DAMAGE==
For the normal service was 300.d + Tip (not sure if its discounted)
The girl I tipped 500.d because I was incredibly happy with her GFE service and 200.d what the girl told me to pay, not sure If she gave me a discount either.

Summary:
Here on after, the other girls were really hit and miss, not all girl offer BBBJ, I realised in HCMC younger higher quality girls tend to only offer extra's if they like you and totally up to them, I only get offered BBBJ with certain girls I visit frequent and took time and money to build up and if you tip generously. Hoc Toc's is one of the best ways to meet girls some to most are not WL if you are having a long stay.

dickless2000
06-05-2015, 02:25 AM
Hi, what is fj and cd?

Sorry haha I have been following different forums and I've been mixing up different abbreviations
FJ = Full Job or Full Service
CD = Condom

H3da
09-05-2015, 01:37 PM
If only I could speak viet!!so cheap lol

YI88
26-05-2015, 04:00 PM
Thanks Dl. I have not been to HCM since 2007. It sounds like things are much improved.

bevis90
31-05-2015, 12:42 PM
Hey dickness2000 champ or anybody plan to go back this year?? Hit me up we can organize a trip over thrre

pommychris
04-06-2015, 04:46 PM
i have a good friend who is a monger of old.. who is living in ho chi minh and will show you around.. if any body going and want his info just pm me.he has a good local knolage.

bevis90
05-06-2015, 07:34 PM
Yeah should plan something this year anyone going let me know

pommychris
23-10-2015, 07:22 PM
well guys im in HCM from 9th nov and would love a tour buddy!! chris

kfpanda
11-11-2015, 12:07 AM
Hi boys,

i'll be in HCM from 16-19th Nov....anyone else will be there at that period?

kfpanda
11-11-2015, 12:08 AM
well guys im in HCM from 9th nov and would love a tour buddy!! chris

I'll be there from 16-19th nov, will u still be there?

_jeh
25-11-2015, 04:49 PM
Awesome read. Hot tocs in vn are the best. Cheap and often find some gems working there that are willing to party further

memememe
10-12-2015, 04:49 PM
i am in VN every 6 weeks so PM if you want to know the low down

juicykeyboard
23-12-2015, 11:48 PM
Thanks for this, heading to Vietnam later in the year. Hot tocs sound crazy.

Funtwo
27-12-2015, 06:57 PM
Wow!! Nice review...heading to Vietnam for a stags next year.. will definitely come im handy!

Blue-Marvel
19-05-2016, 03:11 PM
Just got my Visa, any recommendations?

wilisno
19-05-2016, 11:20 PM
Just got my Visa, any recommendations?
If you're into RnT, for a budget price, go to Hạnh Long on Trần Hưng Dạo, the street Number I think is 1024. 90 minutes massage including sauna, massage and BBBJ is around aud$30, that comprised of $200,000 vn dong ticket price plus the same amount for tips.

For upmarket joint, go to Dại Nam, somewhere behind the old Dai Nam cinema, there you can pick from 50 movie star look young girls. For 90 minutes in a luxuriously decorated private room, with all the amenities, sauna, spa where the girl baths you, and real professional massage that finishes with BBBJ by that stunning girl. then shower and foot massage with a tray of fresh fruit and drink provided, excellent GFE, it's paradise ! That will set you back around aud$70-80, vn dong 1.3 million including ticket and tips. ;) ;) ;)

Blue-Marvel
24-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Oh Dammnn!! Thanks Wilisno! :D

cygnushyoga123
26-05-2016, 10:26 PM
Great report and info....

Was thinking od making a trip from KL to HCMC in my upcoming trip. Abandon that idea after research. Here is why:

1) Many good quality viet girls had gone to Malaysia and Singapore. I am in KL already, no point making the trip for the same stuff.
2) Price had sky rocketed (expensive in far east asia standard but cheap compare to Sydney) in HCMC. WL in clubs and bars charge 1m to 1.5m (that is Dong) for a shot. Again about same price as KL.
3) There are street girls and moto bike girls that are cheaper but..... you risk being rob by gangster in the cheap hotel they take you to or the girl steal from you. At this point, you may ask, why not take the girl to your own hotel. Here come the biggest turn off...
4) Vietnam is like BBK, not all hotel let you bring girls back. The cheap two three star once can do but you run the rick mention above.

It may be just me and my research may not be the actual situation. However I doesn't seem too much to gain for me compare to KL but very likely to screw up plus an extra 200-300 RM for the ticket, nah I spend that money in spa in KL!

Just my two cent

timtam
04-06-2016, 03:28 PM
I love kl!!!
More easier to get Vietnamese girls there than hcm itself!! And sometimes cheaper too!!!

cygnushyoga123
07-06-2016, 05:39 PM
I love kl!!!
More easier to get Vietnamese girls there than hcm itself!! And sometimes cheaper too!!!

Where is your favourite spot, Except Beach Club and Thai Club? Or you know any good agent that is good values?

dickless2000
06-07-2016, 06:39 AM
KL is awesome, my second favorite place haha

dickless2000
06-07-2016, 08:04 AM
Great report and info....

Was thinking od making a trip from KL to HCMC in my upcoming trip. Abandon that idea after research. Here is why:

1) Many good quality viet girls had gone to Malaysia and Singapore. I am in KL already, no point making the trip for the same stuff.
2) Price had sky rocketed (expensive in far east asia standard but cheap compare to Sydney) in HCMC. WL in clubs and bars charge 1m to 1.5m (that is Dong) for a shot. Again about same price as KL.
3) There are street girls and moto bike girls that are cheaper but..... you risk being rob by gangster in the cheap hotel they take you to or the girl steal from you. At this point, you may ask, why not take the girl to your own hotel. Here come the biggest turn off...
4) Vietnam is like BBK, not all hotel let you bring girls back. The cheap two three star once can do but you run the rick mention above.

It may be just me and my research may not be the actual situation. However I doesn't seem too much to gain for me compare to KL but very likely to screw up plus an extra 200-300 RM for the ticket, nah I spend that money in spa in KL!

Just my two cent

yeah thats true I would totally agree with what your saying, i've been frequently visiting KL 2-3 times a year over the last 5 years because Airasia Flights (SO CHEAP!!) for the transfers to Hong Kong, Thailand and Vietnam my 3 favorite countries, so I usually do a stop over for 2-3 days and just to hit down the KTV to drink and fuck, getting totally wasted, sleep till 6pm wake up eat and repeat (I'm crazy).

The advantage of KL is your able to communicate with English which is reason why I tell all my boys to visit. This solves 90% of the problems in a foreign country, and with the help of places such as 'beach club' and 'thai club spending' things cannot get anymore easier. Having the option of Thai, PRC, Viet and Russian also other nationalities. Paying $30aud for ST and $120au overnight you cannot lose not mentioning the abundance of Massage places like Saboon, Online Escort Services you can easily locate with the help of your friend google. So if your just looking for a cheap punt, then KL is recommended. I will probably do a guide on KL when I find the time but if you look around there are plenty of info online already.

Vietnam on the other hand is very tricky for foreigners especially if your white you'll definitely be taken advantage of (sorry but thats just the culture) and it also goes for any non vietnamese (kiu/hoa) that doesn't speak any vietnamese or have family there, you'll be left with the old and uglies and be charged more than double the price.
As long as you have a friend or know a local you will definitely have a way better time and find it is much cheaper and better quality girls than KL. Also having the advantage of similar websites to Hong Kongs sex141 database with thousands of girls to choose, providing fetishes and special services. Hairwash is just a whole other level from your usual RnT, awesome food and abundant things to do. (if your Old Gen asian you'd understand)

I spent 10 days in HCM the last time I was back for business and spent no more than $50aud over 2 days.
I was visiting a High-end 'Hoc Toc' for massage and hairwash (no sexual service provided).
This shop has English speaking girls, not perfect but sufficient as it is popular for Viet Kieu to visit (Viet Kieu = Overseas born Vietnamese usually American or Aussie). There I met the most gorgeous girl, not just a face fit to be a Jpop idol but also got a rocking body similar to Iggy Azalea. So I got her number, talked and payed her a second visit the next day and took her out to dinner, later that night we got drunk and spend the night together.
The next 3 days we met up after she finished work and went on dates ending back at her place.
She took the next 3 days off and went on a trip together to Da Nang paying for flights and expenses.

This whole GFE experience 7 days of bonking and I spent around $300-$400aud on this girl(gone in few days for KL) is something you can't find easily in other countries. This is not a hit and miss but happens for me and my mates every time we visit as the girls hope to find a husband/bf preferably Taiwanese, Korean or Viet Kiu. Caucasians aren't as popular here compared places such as Thailand, Phils and Indonesia. Another thing is, girls in HCM are very fair white skin and very pretty, resembling, Japanese, Chinese and Koreans because with dark skin you are look upon as lower class, poor, farm girl and would never find a good husband.
Overall, this is my preference as an Aussie Born Chinese, I would strongly not recommend Vietnam unless you speak some viet or have a guide with you as you will miss out alot, getting ripped off only leaves a bad flavor.

Majority of the viet girls working in KL are from the poorer regions of the north, usually introduced by a friend from the same village because they can make money. You can tell by the tan and the heavy makeup. You have to be especially careful because I know for fact they aren't educated about safe sex and carry STI's. Not to mention basics such as oral hygene, waxing or shaving legs and use of vagisil. I found it really shocking with the amount of girls in KL who don't mind going bareback. Don't get me wrong, the quality of girls is amazing, you'll find alot of beautiful young girls in their 20's, based on tales and personal experience if your going to be playing with freelance such as ones from Beach and Thai Club, you should have a few things to keep in mind: (this is anywhere in general, but through word of mouth, some bros made friends with STI from KL)
1. Never go bareback
2. Never Kiss or oral
3. Have disinfectant ready such as detol shower gel for before and after or any other protective measures.
4. Play smart, look after belongings and check if your followed, always check her ID and take a photo for security
Just remember these girls are all on tourist visas.

so in reply to your post, I agree many quality girls are indeed in Malay and SG (sad to see the decline of cantonese speaking locals), if your only visiting for punts then you've made an excellent choice. Price in HCMC is subjected to nationality and having a vietnamese speaker is a huge advantage. Sadly to say being robbed can happen anywhere in asia if you decide to go for the cheaper options going in an unsafe environment is just plain stupid, you should find many articles online about KL beach club and thai club, getting chloroform or organ harvested by Indonesian gangsters, and in terms of safety, HCMC is a much safer than KL, difference is HCMC has higher rate of petty crime, but KL has more stabbings, organ havesting and violent crimes (not saying theres that much to scare). Yes alot 4star+ hotels in don't allow WL but you can still find alot of cheap yet very clean and safe ones, PM if need advice. (remember the star system is based on facilities and not on service or quality) Everytime I visit I stay in Airbnb apartments, and I always have friends when they hear I'm going vietnam they would like to visit with their GF's Wifes or family and they were perfectly happy with the 2-3 star WG friendly hotels I got for them. Also majority of the hotels in VN has a self rating system and is not the international standard. Even if you were to stay in a 4-5 star hotel, I don't think you'd be stinge to pay an extra $5-10 bucks to open a room in a lower star hotel for the lady. My recommendation is open a room in any hotel near Zen Plaza D.1 Nguyen Trai Street. It's close to everything from Pham Ngu Lao (foreigner street aka redlight district) all the clubs and the Markets.

hogansheros
06-07-2016, 06:07 PM
So for you AirBNB apartments, do you take ladies back there? or just to the hotel alternate you have?

I always kind of like the convenience of having a girl to my accommodation.

dickless2000
06-07-2016, 09:58 PM
So for you AirBNB apartments, do you take ladies back there? or just to the hotel alternate you have?

I always kind of like the convenience of having a girl to my accommodation.

Haha well it depends, usually when I'm really drunk I prefer going to a hotel, cause I wont have to worry about my belongings, otherwise I'd take them back to my apartment. with a hotel you wont have to worry about waking up with your belongings missing.