PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Stars at Pyrmont Star Massage -105 Harris St

Pyrmont star
05-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Meet the Stars :love: Pyrmont Star!*^^*

New girl *^^*

New Star@ BB , 20yr, Taiwanese, petite size 5, little sweet cute girl with nature busty Dcup! . Perfect hourglass body with delicate tiny face !!! Very Ideal for the gentlemen who like fresh, young and innocent newbies sexy body*^^* baby face *^^*! Very soft and friendly girl .. More like GF style little girl

Yuri@ 21. Littls korean girl .petite size4,slim with busty DCup +,love ,sweety!

New star*^^*Chloe@. 23yr,petite size5.,super,busty , natural DCup ! *^^*!k-pop super star looking!!long hair, white smooth skin. perfect hourglass body with delicate tiny face !!! Very Ideal for the Korean ,! Sweety cutely girl ..
GFF *^^*!

jassica korean, petite size5,slim ,,baby pretty face! Very sweet also do Professional massage ! Best girl friend feeling !(pics on wechat)

Fiona@20yr,Taiwanese ,size 4,mini little student very sweet girl.flowing long hair, tender smooth skin and baby face, A pair of big round eyes on the kawaii face GFE100%! Best Strong massage!

Please check this space for updated roster or message on WeChat : pyrmontstar for more info
Escape the cold in our fully heated air conditioned rooms with hot towels for a blissful Week start !!!!

Pyrmont star
06-05-2015, 06:41 PM
****Star girls*^^*

Top!
Christine@19yr, Bcup, Indonesian born Syd,best GFE Uniquely feminine touch to warm your heart and bring you the heaven!

**new! Anna@21 yr,k-pop super star looking!!165cm,48kg!pretty,cute, just arrive syd!first day working!man dream girl!good massage skills

New@cherry!21yr,Bcup, petite size5,korean school girl!very sweet with cute body face! Professional massage ! Best girl friend feeling !

New! Natalie @ 22yrs Form Taiwan! Gorgeous body 165cm.48kg!sexy slim long legs !Petite size 5 ! porcelin skin,firm busts! friendly sweet girl*^^*

BoBo@ 24yrs old Form HK !Petite size 5 silm, cute eyes,porcelain skin,firm busts.

John Henry
06-05-2015, 07:43 PM
How much per 30 minutes ?
is shower available ?

Pyrmont star
10-05-2015, 07:58 PM
30min $40*^^* Monday to Friday 10am-2pm happy hours time $10 discount *^^*
How much per 30 minutes ?
is shower available ?

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2015, 05:16 PM
Meet the Stars at Pyrmont Star Massage -105 Harris St

I think the real big star here is the lady boss Nana !!

:smile:

Pyrmont star
12-05-2015, 12:36 AM
Thank you very much !!!!! I wish .. :smile:do my best job find more star to look after every one*^^*also still looking for national D+cup super busty girl for you . !haha!
Meet the Stars at Pyrmont Star Massage -105 Harris St

I think the real big star here is the lady boss Nana !!

:smile:

AHLUNGOR
12-05-2015, 09:31 AM
Thank you very much !!!!! I wish .. :smile:do my best job find more star to look after every one*^^*also still looking for national D+cup super busty girl for you . !haha!

Thanks sister , that's the star quality I'm talking about ! Unfortunately Harris St is very hard to get to for me these days, I will have to wait for the opportunity !

And you meant to say naturally I think!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
16-05-2015, 11:17 AM
Hi Nana, you shouldn't use the phrase Fire and Ice to describe your girls, which meant a special kind of sexual services which I don't think this girl will be providing:

Pyrmont star
16-05-2015, 11:32 AM
I see .. Cool. Just changed it. Thanks Ya :smile::
Hi Nana, you shouldn't use the phrase Fire and Ice to describe your girls, which meant a special kind of sexual services which I don't think this girl will be providing:

AHLUNGOR
18-05-2015, 01:36 PM
Ok finally got a chance to visit this shop today and meet the real Star of Pyrmont Star !

Nana is one charming and hot hot hot Mamasan! She converses very fluently in English until we both discovered that Mandarins is our common language !

If only Nana can talk her very busty receptionist into working , I'll probably be a regular in this shop in no time !

You are running a very nice shop sister, keep it up !

It's a pleasure meeting you today

Cheers

Pyrmont star
18-05-2015, 07:02 PM
Dear,
I am the "busty Receptionist" Gina haha
That's our honor to have your visit today;)so happy to see u!!
We are still new and trying all our best to satisfy every customer.
We promise will keep the good quality and provide better and better service!
Please keep supporting us!!!xoxo

My pleasure to meet u too;)hope to see u soon!

Ok finally got a chance to visit this shop today and meet the real Star of Pyrmont Star !

Nana is one charming and hot hot hot Mamasan! She converses very fluently in English until we both discovered that Mandarins is our common language !

If only Nana can talk her very busty receptionist into working , I'll probably be a regular in this shop in no time !

You are running a very nice shop sister, keep it up !

It's a pleasure meeting you today

Cheers

Elbortomorton
18-05-2015, 07:10 PM
So has this place got showers? Just curious also any info would be good like pricing for extras

AHLUNGOR
18-05-2015, 11:43 PM
So has this place got showers? Just curious also any info would be good like pricing for extras

Yes, it has a cosy bathroom and fully tiled shower, central heating too !

Tips are standard $20/$50 !

Elbortomorton
19-05-2015, 06:54 AM
Thanks mate

AHLUNGOR
19-05-2015, 09:41 AM
Dear,
I am the "busty Receptionist" Gina haha
That's our honor to have your visit today;)so happy to see u!!
We are still new and trying all our best to satisfy every customer.
We promise will keep the good quality and provide better and better service!
Please keep supporting us!!!xoxo

My pleasure to meet u too;)hope to see u soon!

Dear Gina

The pleasure was all mine!

What can I say, you are a very special lady with natural treasures !

Your boyfriend is a very lucky man !

All the best

Cheers

Pyrmont star
19-05-2015, 01:14 PM
Haha.. Thanks*^^*. This week have 3new girls in ! Anna she is natural C cup . Slim with busty very sexy !
Dear Gina

The pleasure was all mine!

What can I say, you are a very special lady with natural treasures !

Your boyfriend is a very lucky man !

All the best

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
19-05-2015, 07:03 PM
Haha.. Thanks*^^*. This week have 3new girls in ! Anna she is natural C cup . Slim with busty very sexy !

Hey Gina,

Remember this, I will be your biggest fan ! If you ever change your mind , just send me a PM. I'll come over and be your guinea pig, I'll pay and I'll teach you everything I know !

I'll be waiting !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2015, 11:57 AM
Roster on 23-05-15.Saturday

[B]Top ! Ruby@[COLOR=#008080]23yr, Bcup, Korean Sexy Girl Perfect Milk Skin She's really stacked and with an hourglass-like figure Best Korean style massage !

Ruby is petite and sweet and cute, a pretty face and good English, smooth white skin, can massage, can do back walk and has very nice hands !!

Not a B Cup though !! the pointy A Cupper is not a hand full but can totally give you a mouth full !! All inside your mouth, nothing would go to waste.............lol

But the butt is round, bouncy and curvy and a very fulfilling hand full, by squeezing them, got the breasts man over the line............haha :smile:

AHLUNGOR
26-05-2015, 01:41 PM
Roster on @25/05/15 Wednesday

New@ Sweety 20yr Thai pocket rocket. Petite size 5 with dynamite hands to provide one of the most sensual experiences you've ever had. Good English and talkative personality. 11am-3pm

Star@Lulu23yr,168cm,45kg! Morden Sexy HOT girl! Best Korean sexy massage ,Someone you are easy to get obsessed toĦĦĦĦĦ Her skilful relaxing oil massage will definitely be most enjoyable.!2pm-10pm

Miki@23yr!petite size5!!Japanese Korean Mix ! Professional sports massage with best Japanese sexy and hot personally!

new! Anna@21 yr,k-pop super star looking!!165cm,48kg!pretty,cute, just arrive syd!first day working!man dream girl!good massage skills

This is a very good roster, don't know the girls but my first reaction was: why you have 4 girls on duty when you only have 3 rooms !

Then I see that Sweety is working from 11am - 3pm and Lulu is from 2pm to 10pm ! Bingo !!

This is a very good sign that the boss is on the ball and knows what she is doing !

LIKE !

Pyrmont star
02-07-2015, 08:52 PM
******03/07/15 Friday******

new star@ BB , 20yr, Taiwan , petite size 5, little cute girl with nature busty Dcup! sexy body*^^* baby face *^^*! Very soft and friendy girl .. More like GFF style little gir!

Lulu @23 yr,168 cm,45 kg! Morden Sexy HOT girl!Modern Sexy HOT girl! Best Korean sexy massage ,Someone you are easy to get obsessed to !!!!! Her skillful relaxing oil massage will definitely be most enjoyable !! Will take you into a uniquely relaxing world.!

Jassica @ Petite size 5,Straight hair, baby soft skin. There are so many pretty faces, and so little fresh, individual beauty. But she is the girl with strong personality, pure, distinctive and indeed beautiful. The innocent look will soften your heart. The curvaceous, fresh body will renew your faith in love! New to industry, but full of potential and charm!
Working time Friday & Saturday 10am-10pm

Fiona @ 20yr,Taiwanese ,size 4,mini little student very sweet girl.flowing long hair, tender smooth skin and baby face, The innocent look will soften your heart. The curvaceous, fresh body will renew your faith in love! Best Strong massage! You can see the purity of the soul through her eyes