PDA

View Full Version : Haru - another hot attentive Japanese geisha beauty!

punt4life
06-05-2015, 01:14 PM
Bros,

Sometimes shops that have discreet level 2 entrances doesn't attract enough clients, yet you're blown away by the unexpected line up once you walk through the door. That's exactly my experience every time at Choon massage, it's undeservingly quieter than other shops but management seem to be adding more Japanese stunners to the team.

Cut to the chase, Haru is a drop dead gorgeous sexy vivacious hottie hailing from Northern Japan but spent a few years studying health related subjects abroad. Her amazing looks are just the start as she's can chat in English but struggles a bit with Aussie slang, her personality is bubbly like a bottle of Moët from the moment she opened the door to when I left. Being into fitness, her toned sized 6-7 body easily slipped into the body hugging dress she was wearing. Perky B cups, lovely long straight flowing her, curly eye lashes surrounding smoky eyes and a firm ass to hold onto. :slobber:

We had an awesome time during the oh so satisfying part one massage. It was a combination of exploratory light brushes, firm kneading motions and strong pushes. She was able to match the conversation topics from serious life topics to the candid jokes. My oooohs and aaaaaahs were met with cheeky giggles knowing she's hit all the right spots. Man I was ready to whip out my health care card and claim the authentic remedial massage session. :love:

There was a brief interlude where she attentively whipped me down with a soothing hot towel. Raising my head from the massage table I suddenly realised the figure hugging dress was neatly placed on the couch. She was definately not the shy Japanese type when it comes to proudly displaying her body, the Brazilian smoothness also showed she's adjusting to her western environment well. I leave out most details about part two as I strongly feel that connection in part one will be well rewarded, hope you guys get the same service. Imagine the best B2B massage and then add another 10-20% euphoria, not part was left un-oiled and glided over from her baby smooth skin. My hands were free to roam within the respectable boudaries and her long hair tickling my body from top-to-toe. The ending was like the recent Chilean volcano exploding but don't hold back in letting her know how to initiate the erupt as she's a keen to learn. :love::love:

Another AR will be coming soon to let you know about the booking I made straight after hearing about the latest Japanese double promotion. I don't think it's offered anywhere outside of Ginza at Surrey Hills. Maybe I'll keep it to myself, maybe.......ha ha.

Again there were so many times I've paused and almost deleted this AR and keep her all to myself. It's an income generating job for Haru so the least I can do was invest some time in getting her more clients. You boys will be thanking me later, please don't book her solid cos I want to see her weekly too.

PS, I'm addicted to facials now from Apple (professionally trained Korean young beautician). Can't think of a better way to end the experience with moisturising face massage to add to my glow :slobber:

She only works on Moday and Tuesday so advanced bookings will avoid disappointment.

ILOVETOFU
06-05-2015, 10:06 PM
Great report punt. She sounds like quite a dish. I agree - a face massage makes for a good ending to a session. I'm glad you didn't delete this post, that's very kind of you sir :)

G647
07-05-2015, 03:36 PM
Thank you for yet another genuine report and eagerness to try our new team member. Genuine Japanese girls are difficult to find, especially one so down to earth and skilled as Haru. Bookings are indeed filling up due to her limited working schedule so please call earlier to spend time with her. I hope other customers will have similar experiences and post useful feedback to help our business.

ILOVETOFU
08-05-2015, 03:39 AM
Thank you for yet another genuine report and eagerness to try our new team member. Genuine Japanese girls are difficult to find, especially one so down to earth and skilled as Haru. Bookings are indeed filling up due to her limited working schedule so please call earlier to spend time with her. I hope other customers will have similar experiences and post useful feedback to help our business.

I live not far from your shop, so will definitely pay homage to your business soon, and hope to see the lovely Haru.

G647
11-05-2015, 11:37 AM
Dear customers,

Booking have been filling fast as our gorgeous Haru only works on Monday and Tuesday, please call and book as not many times are left this week.

Haru - 20, exotic Geisha Japanese Beauty! Her dedication to your utmost pleasure is her unique skill that can't be matched outside of Japan. Unbelievably gorgeous elegant body, perky bust and distinct Japanese massage style, tender submissive attentive service.

JimmyBoy22
13-05-2016, 01:55 PM
I have recently been to Choon. A terrible experience. Don't go there!
I was robbed. One of the girls stole my money. The receptionist was rude and didn't care. I reported the matter to the police.