PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shops with good hygiene practices?

sukeong
07-05-2015, 09:39 AM
Specifically are there any that changes a new clean bed sheet and pillow cover after every customer session? You know, and not just putting a new towel that covers only half the mattress. Keen to know about this. Obviously would be great to get a hotel room everytime for outcall but sometimes that is not possible

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2015, 10:03 AM
I think the best you can get is a clean sheet over the bed instead of a towel !!

x11
07-05-2015, 10:05 AM
Of all the places I've been to, ginza has always been.the cleanest! Talking fs here.

sukeong
07-05-2015, 11:02 AM
Thanks. Ginza only change the towel over the bed though. I think five star used to put a large piece of sheet that covers a lot of the bed. Not sure if they still do that. Places like the old golden flower and angel town only uses a new towel. I think Stilleto has a cleaning lady to makeup the bed but it's pricey over there and quality is going downhill

wilisno
07-05-2015, 11:10 AM
Thanks. Ginza only change the towel over the bed though. I think five star used to put a large piece of sheet that covers a lot of the bed. Not sure if they still do that. Places like the old golden flower and angel town only uses a new towel. I think Stilleto has a cleaning lady to makeup the bed but it's pricey over there and quality is going downhill
Yep, 5* still changes the whole bed sheet everytime, the girls would use the bed sheet to wrap up the soiled towels and mats to carry to the laundry.

John Henry
07-05-2015, 04:56 PM
I must admit that for RnT shop,
Pyrmont Star (105 Harris st. Pyrmont) is the cleanest and the most convenient place I've ever been.

Clean linen and fresh towel are provided for you even for just a short stay 30 mins.

PS: the receptionist is cute as well. But she's busy with two mobile phones online watching this forum and Wechat-ing

x11
07-05-2015, 07:20 PM
Both nana and summer both run nice shops. Nana's shop does look nicer imho, with properly enclosed rooms and i think only 1 less room than summer. Both mamasans are also easy on the eyes. I believe both have showers too

sukeong
07-05-2015, 09:20 PM
Pyrmont Star (105 Harris st. Pyrmont) is the cleanest and the most convenient place I've ever been.

Clean linen and fresh towel are provided for you even for just a short stay 30 mins.

PS: the receptionist is cute as well. But she's busy with two mobile phones online watching this forum and Wechat-ing

Thanks. Sounds good will give them a try

cisco
07-05-2015, 11:25 PM
I think m8 is good :)

caramellochoco
08-05-2015, 01:09 AM

Agreed! But I haven't seen the receptionist yet... only one of the WL

John Henry
08-05-2015, 12:07 PM
? So did you enter from the Backdoor mate :-) ?

Obviously I was greeted warmly by the cute receptionist which I forgot her name.

AHLUNGOR
08-05-2015, 03:58 PM
For RnT shop, the best facilities is @ 227 Broadway !

It's recently renovated, large clean rooms all with ensuite shower. As you walk up the stairs with your massage girl, the mamasan will hand you over a fresh clean towel and a bottle of drinking water !! It's basically Korean shop services at Chinese RnT price !