PDA

View Full Version : Strong & skillful massage shop in Ultimo & Sydney CBD (pure no sex)

John Henry
07-05-2015, 10:15 AM
People,

I'd like to know if anyone here had a great massage (pure massage with no sex involved) around Ultimo and Sydney CBD area ?

I'm not looking for a sexual service or any other extra just pure strong massage with proper skill.

Any suggestion and input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

sukeong
07-05-2015, 11:08 AM
I think there are plenty and i think you should want to know the girls that do good strong massage and rather than just the shops. Ahlungor can direct you to those girls.

John Henry
07-05-2015, 11:53 AM
Yeah, Brother Ahlung,

this time I'm not looking for sexercise I the city ;-)

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2015, 12:00 PM
Yeah, Brother Ahlung,

this time I'm not looking for sexercise I the city ;-)

Fine! Me too sometimes !!

In order of skills :

1. Kitty from Massage King inside Townhall station - next to Medicare , she is there mon to thur (this is strictly a legit shop)

2. Candy from 1B QVB on Wed

3. Yuki from 1A QVB on Mon

4. Yuki (different girl) at 244 Wattle St Ultimo on Sat

Cheers

John Henry
07-05-2015, 12:06 PM
Nice.

Those 1A/B QVB massage shop, are those the Korean shop (used to be) and the other one is Thai shop ?

Wattle St. That's sounds like Erox massage shop ? Is that correct ?

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2015, 12:30 PM
Nice.

Those 1A/B QVB massage shop, are those the Korean shop (used to be) and the other one is Thai shop ?

Wattle St. That's sounds like Erox massage shop ? Is that correct ?

1A and 1B are separate Asian RnT shops. There is a Thai shop there too on the second level which is a legit shop.

1B sort of was a Korean shop when Candy was the mamasan and she has Sue and Kelly plus a few other Kgal working for her - it's Not really a Korean b2b shop as there is no shower.

Yeap, 288 Wattle is the Erox ! and if you can't get there on Saturday for Yuki, ask for the mamasan Mina, she can give a very strong massage too.

Same with 1B, Candy is the master but if you can't get her, ask for Nicole the mamasan and she is pretty good too.,

Cheers

John Henry
07-05-2015, 04:41 PM
Today I accidentally forgot to calculate how much in my pocket, plus there is hardly any CBA ATM nearby in Ultimo Pyrmont area in Harris st.

So...
I've made my mind to go to 105 Harris st. Pyrmont Star for a pure massage :-)

I got Mina (Korean) who serve me today for a hard and relaxing sports massage. It was really great 30 minutes session for a happy hour price of $30.

The shower area is clean and clean towel is provided.

Next time I'll do comeback with some additional cash in hand.

Because with $50 you'll get B2B with the masseuse in a clean and calming environment like in a hotel.

So it was really worthwhile to try for next time before 2 PM.