PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Hebe @ 5* City ( re-posted )

wilisno
11-03-2012, 07:27 PM
Report dated 16/06/2011

This report is re-posted to create a thead for my After Report Directory only. Original post dated 28/02/2011.

Went to see HeBe today. After a great session with Mona @ Artarmon Paradise yesterday, I thought it would be unfair to ask HeBe to produce the same magic for me today. But she had no trouble in achieving that !

The very short hair cut makes her young looking face look even younger, like a high school student. Not the prettiest at 5*, but the mischievous look in her eyes and the mouth line make her face endearing and disarming to the beholder.

The body is not the sexiest either, everything is small, much like that of a teenager, but you can tell she's very fresh, from the shape and colour of her private parts, it makes you feel lucky to be able to see a girl like that.

HeBe is very bubbly, she loves dirty talks, she speaks Cantonese with me, probably her mother tongue, don't know if she can have the same effect if she has to speak in other language. Right from the start, HeBe played the dominant role, it was cute to see her pin me down to start her routine, her hands are actually quite powerful for her size as I found out later when she gave me a massage. She didn't jump into an act quickly, but instead she did a lot of teasing before the main act, such as a lot of scratching and ball licking before a full on BBBJ, and grew in intensity until a deep deep throating one. She loves DATY and so did I looking at what's on the table ! She also loves fingering, and she's very tight although I wouldn't compare it to Jamie.

To prove that she's inexperienced, HeBe put the dome on the wrong way round, she laughed when she found out she couldn't push it down and kept saying sorry, sorry ! It felt so good inside her, and she enjoyed it too and the dirty talks just kept flowing to fuel my excitement. I asked her if she does CIM, she said: yeah, yeah, I love to suck you dry, give me, give me. I said: not yet, it's your fault, because you're so tight, I don't want to pull out yet. She said: it's tight fit because you're big. So I worked like no tomorrow, going through a few positions until I blew my load in doggie. When I pulled out after resting, she jumped up and hit me on the chest like a spoiled toddler saying: you lied, you said you'll let me suck you dry. Aww! You must promise to let me do it next time ! Well, I had no choice but to promise her just that. Haha, how clever !

Since my lil bro hadn't come down yet, she asked me to sit up while she gave me a bit of shoulder massage. After a minute or so, I was lying face down and she continued with some real deep tissue massage on the shoulder, it felt like a pro, she could even tell where I was feeling tired by the feel of the muscle.

HeBe might not be the most skillful yet, but she also scored a 10/10 for attitude for me, and excellent GFE. I will have no problem to keep my promise to see her again.

wilisno
11-03-2012, 07:31 PM
Report dated 06/03/2012

It feels so good to see Hebe again ! She's one of those girls that get prettier by the day, probably due to having mastered the art of presentation, and the growing confidence about her attractiveness !

First of all, she has a new hairdo, her hair has grown longer, that's the key point I think, it makes her look that much more feminine, and makes me realize she looks quite hot too ! And the rest of her body remains the same, the most sought after slim young girl type !

Servicewise, Hebe remains as playful as I first met her, a real teaser ! In the shower, maybe she had picked up some techniques from the great Abbey, she hugged me from behind while applying soap to the front, and in doing so, her soapy hand brought my little brother to attention by stroking it ever so lightly. When she turned to the front, it was a high intensity BBBJ, lucky it didn't last too long !

When in bed, she climbed on top of me and moved in for a kiss, I was expecting some DFK, but she gave me just a peck on the lips and moved away to lick at my nipples. Then she licked around my chest, and when I wasn't noticing, she just came up for another kiss and extended her tongue, then again when I wanted to respond, she moved away again with a mischievous grin on her face ! After several times of this sort of teasing, again when I wasn't expecting it, she turned on a full attack of DFK ! Boy ! Was she wild ! She DFK like she intended to suffocate me ! So vigorous and passionate, I thought I could do that forever. Then she moved away down south to continue with her BBBJ.

After a long BBBJ I thought I might return the favour my doing 69. She loved it so much, she kept moaning out loud with her mouth full ! And she moved so zealously that she fell on her side ! But I didn't let up and follow through to continue DATYing her with her head between my legs, so she retaliated by a more forceful BBBJ, to the point that I had to stop her to put the dom on for the main course.

Her cowgirl was done like a professional rodeo rider, but since she could produce such bone-melting scream, so I decided to take charge by turning back to mish just to enjoy her facial expression and her screaming. Eventually we finished in doggie.

One thing I have to mention is the massage she did after that, didn't expect she could be so strong with her massage, it was really enjoyable so I let her carry on until the bell went.

Max Wood
13-03-2012, 10:18 PM
I think I need to wait in the shadows by the waterhole. When Hebe the antelope arrives for a drink I will pounce then. That will be my only chance to see her. She runs when she sees me on the plains.:smile:

wilisno
13-03-2012, 11:24 PM
I think I need to wait in the shadows by the waterhole. When Hebe the antelope arrives for a drink I will pounce then. That will be my only chance to see her. She runs when she sees me on the plains.:smile:

Still running ? :) ;)

Max Wood
13-03-2012, 11:28 PM
The thrill of the chase!

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2012, 07:20 PM
HEBE

Singing Today

And she can use my private microphone anytime.

Although i had only seen little Hebe once but this pocket rocket had given me one of the best BBBJ and CIM i ever had.

Absolutely wonderful

Cheers

devilangel
30-04-2012, 10:56 PM
Gotta agree with this one

Best bbbj

Too bad i didnt get to try CIM

ABHKP
04-07-2012, 03:45 AM
Definitely a real pocket rocket once she warms up. She has that full tsundere personality, which took me a while to get past, but once you do, goddamn!

5 Star City
06-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Gotta agree with this one

Best bbbj

Too bad i didnt get to try CIM

Not too late Bro :grimace:

sukeong
08-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Very accommodating girl. Saw her last year. Sexy eyes.

Alexlim
08-07-2012, 08:59 PM

I agree with you, I wouldn't be spicy kid slave, I would be Hebe slave ... hehe :miao:

Jj999
09-07-2012, 03:31 AM

Last year?
Maybe she has improved her techniques this year? :miao:

shamrock
19-07-2012, 01:43 AM
I'm a regular at 5* and have never tried Hebe until tonight. I've seen her many many times in the line up but I never picked her. Other girls just got in the way. So tonight was finally the night and boy I'm glad I did. As wilisno described, she is very mischievous and loves to tease. A bit of small flab around the tummy and as the other bros mentioned, doesnt have the best body either BUT she makes up for it 110% in her attitude and services. One of the main things for me is being able to click with the girl. The last two girls I've had were Milo and Irene and I didnt quite click with them. But with Hebe, she is very friendly and playful and the session will not be dull or boring.

When she was giving me DD, I was gonna blow and couldnt hold it and she kept telling me to hold on for a bit more but I still blew. Then she shows sad lips and said she still had more to go. I actually felt bad and said sorry haha, but it's all part of her playful nature. I really enjoyed her time.

wilisno
19-07-2012, 02:08 AM
shamrock

Senior Member(無間使者)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a regular at 5* and have never tried Hebe until tonight. I've seen her many many times in the line up but I never picked her. Other girls just got in the way. So tonight was finally the night and boy I'm glad I did. As wilisno described, she is very mischievous and loves to tease. A bit of small flab around the tummy and as the other bros mentioned, doesnt have the best body either BUT she makes up for it 110% in her attitude and services. One of the main things for me is being able to click with the girl. The last two girls I've had were Milo and Irene and I didnt quite click with them. But with Hebe, she is very friendly and playful and the session will not be dull or boring.

When she was giving me DD, I was gonna blow and couldnt hold it and she kept telling me to hold on for a bit more but I still blew. Then she shows sad lips and said she still had more to go. I actually felt bad and said sorry haha, but it's all part of her playful nature. I really enjoyed her time.

Hahaha ! I like that sad lips part ! :miao: She did that the first time I met her because I couldn't hold it to pull out for the CIM finish ! :miao:

Sergaent Brody
19-07-2012, 10:51 AM
NOOOO, she told me I was special .................

juragan
19-07-2012, 04:12 PM
bro.. who you reckon is better at DTBBBJ ? Fei-fei or Hebe ? hehe.. :D

Sergaent Brody
19-07-2012, 05:06 PM
Hebe does it for me ... for the cheeky look and eye contact!!!

sinchankeren
19-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Hebe is better for dtbbbj....

wilisno
20-07-2012, 12:29 PM
HeBe

Leaving in 8 Days
Oh no !!!!!

beast1u
21-07-2012, 07:31 PM
After so many members recommended 5 Star and reading all the reviews, I decided to check the place out. Hebe was the second punt I had, with sg Alexi being the first. I have a thing for pocket rockets, and I really liked the look of Hebe so I decided to book her for an hour.

She didn't really smile when we first met, but that's no big deal. After heading to the room, she said "shower" so we both started to strip off our clothes. Hebe was a bit cold, so I thought maybe something happened or she had a bad day. I was also worried that maybe she just didn't like me, but we hadn't even spoken yet and I'm not an ugly guy or anything. Before going I made sure I took a shower at home and was well groomed and stuff, so I was hoping that it wasn't me.

Anyway once we were in the shower she soaped me up and began to massage my little bro. I was getting quite excited and boy was she cute! She gave me a good clean but there was no DFK or anything in the shower. No big deal I figured, plenty of time for that later. I tried making small talk but she didn't seem to be in the mood for it.

Afterwards we headed to the bed where she began her cat bath. It felt great and she's got such a cute little face with those big eyes making eye contact, I was really started to enjoy it. She eventually moved south and gave started the BBBJ with lots of tongue action. It was a little rough for me, but still felt quite good. I wanted to taste her pussy so I asked her for a 69 to which she obliged. Boy-oh-boy Hebe has the CUTEST pussy ever! Such a neat little package and it was great! She moved on to give me a bit of DD, but after a bit I told her that was enough because I wasn't really into it and she probably wasn't either.

This went on for a while and I asked her if I could CIM, which she said yes. Her BBBJ wasn't doing it for me, so I decided to get myself there and I finished with CIM. I then took a shower and we lay in bed for a bit. I tried talking to her, but still she hadn't warmed up to me. I just tried general chit chat like "So how are you finding Sydney, have you been here long?" etc...and every time she would turn the conversation back about how much she hated Sydney and what she does to earn money. She mentioned that she was only in Sydney to earn money, and that in 10 days she goes back to Malaysia. She was counting down the days, and the whole time she just complained about how much she hated it.

I'm the kind of guy who is always ready to listen when a girl wants to get something off her chest, but this was a bit too much for me. As a punter, could you imagine how it feels when the WL you are with tells you how much she hates her work and how she's only doing it for the money? I mean, yeah, I understand and it's totally fair but as a customer it's better if the girls can pretend that they enjoy the time with you right? I know it's all a fantasy, but isn't that what true GFE is about? I found her to be a bit too negative and unprofessional in this regard.

She asked me if I wanted to go again so I said sure, and she told me to take another shower. I did that, and came back to the bed where she began her BBBJ again. I wanted to fuck her but I thought I'd let her do her thing, and also because it's a bit of a turn on for me when the girls take charge. She just slurped away until the alarm went off, and then my time was up.

A one hour booking and there was no DFK, no connection and worst of all, no actual sex! The whole time I felt like she didn't want to be there and she was unhappy. When I go for a punt, I expect the basics like a BJ and missionary at the very least, and I hate asking for these things because then it seems like I'm forcing the girls to do something they really don't want to do.

I really didn't want to say this, but I feel like it's not fair to other punters if I'm not giving an honest review - my experience with Hebe was not GFE at all and I walked away from 5 Star feeling ripped off. It was my second punt there, the first as I said with Alexi was alright but also nothing special. Maybe Hebe just didn't like me, I'm not sure, or maybe my expectations were too high? I don't think they're that high though because I've had better punts in QLD. I was hoping to go to 5 Star regularly on this trip, but unfortunately after this I will not be returning. It's a shame really because I've still got a few punts left in me, so I might go find another place or just forget about it entirely.

As with all things, YMMV. Hebe seems like a genuinely nice girl, but maybe she's been working for too long and just needs a break, or maybe we just didn't click.

Sergaent Brody
21-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Oh ... Sorry to hear about your experience bro, that didn't sound like the Hebe I know of, maybe she we just having an off day ...

wilisno
21-07-2012, 07:41 PM
That's not Hebe at all ! Not doubting you Bro beast1U, just feel sorry for you and the girl, something might have happened to her that she would say and behave like that !

beast1u
21-07-2012, 07:45 PM
One of the reasons why I picked her was because so many people had nice things to say about her and I figured they couldn't all be wrong. She's very cute indeed and she genuinely seems to be a great girl, but unfortunately for me it just wasn't a good experience.

I don't want to dissuade anyone from seeing her, I hope both she and 5 Star both do well.

But this is my honest and unedited review of the experience I had there.

wilisno
21-07-2012, 07:50 PM
One of the reasons why I picked her was because so many people had nice things to say about her and I figured they couldn't all be wrong. She's very cute indeed and she genuinely seems to be a great girl, but unfortunately for me it just wasn't a good experience.

I don't want to dissuade anyone from seeing her, I hope both she and 5 Star both do well.

As I said, I'm not doubting you, something might have happened to her and that's the reason why she wants to quit in a few more days ! She's renown for being a great teaser and kisser, so your experience was quite out of character for her, I'm sure there will be lots of others who would vouch for her !

Jj999
22-07-2012, 12:40 AM

Bro, one time, I did a bet with my friend.
I paid for his session at 5* first, then after the session. I said, if you dare to say that session was sucks, you don"5 need to pay the $280 back to me.

I am very sure about 5* quality.

I guess, the reason she acted like that, is because something happened to her.
She might had a fight with someone or something happened at home.
Who knows.

Or she just missed her home country and really wanted to go back.

5 Star City
14-09-2012, 09:20 PM
HEBE

Voted best BBBJ

Back Today For MORE

AHLUNGOR
14-09-2012, 10:41 PM
HEBE

Voted best BBBJ

Back Today For MORE

Hi welcome back little Hebe!

Queen of BBBJ and CIM

Cheers

wilisno
14-09-2012, 10:58 PM
Too short notice !!!

Alexlim
15-09-2012, 12:21 AM
My friend got first CIM shot already

5 Star City
16-09-2012, 06:47 PM
HEBE

Wants More

Alexlim
16-09-2012, 08:24 PM
HEBE

Wants More

I will tell my friend, He hasn't read forum, :):):)

Last week I'd been talking to my friend about where is my best place? I recommended him come to 5* and he would forget AT forever! Actually my friend he preferred milky skin K girl and I told him MOE ! or Lisa!

My honestly (not horny, if horny just spicy kid hahaha) I just saw them and I haven't had session with them before (I always need to see my great grand champion)

So I told him if he's too horny, just call me I will take him to 5* ...... Last Friday he rang me and we went to 5* together ! To avoid the conflict with my friend I made a decision to call 5* to book Spicy kid first (If he choose Spicy kid I might play Head or Tail with him) then Jason showed line up has 7 girls Hayley, HEBE, ... (sorry too many girls , I couldn't remember names),.., Choko, Summer

When I saw HEBE!!!! OmG (I shout in my mind She back!!! but I book Spicy kid already! I need to have 2 dicks 2 tongues !!!!!) She looked more happy than before she left and this is the first time that she gave me her smile!! OmG!!!!

I turned my face to see my friend! Awkkkk his eyes focus at little Hebe then all girls went back and before Jason asked, He asked me who is the second ! his sentence kicked my heart like he use knock out upper cut to me !!! Jason siad to mim before my answer "HEBE" she is good she just come back today!! the second sword hit to my heart! I needed to try her freshhh after her holiday :):) but I couldn't !!!because I have just one dick and on that day was booked by Spicy kid :):):)

My friend use to shout me about the price 280/hour session! but he told Jason 1 hour! chuk chuk chuk chuk chuk chuk.... :surprise: and he asked me again to confirm how good she is ! My answer was You will see You will feel and You will cum a lot hahahaha:shout:

.......1 magic hour passed too fast ! He waited me at waiting room ! and look so happy but a bit worry ! I asked him how about his session! he answered me Fabulous!!! CIM, he need one more Hour!!! but he couldn't on that day! and He said he might fall in love! Hebe is his taste! he love her services her face her chatting (He like the girl who say to him whatever she wanna say ! like his ex, and she could speak his language to him! )

When we back to city the topic was Hebe A, Hebe B ... blah blah blah HEBE ! until I said Spicy kid is my best when I go to 5* I always need her ! He countered me he would like to go to see Hebe again too! and said I should booked Hebe for him!

Hahaha my next roster I have to book spicy kid for me and Hebe for my friend to avoid conflict with another friend hahaha!

cisco
16-09-2012, 08:57 PM
i really like read your story bro,....

wilisno
16-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Need to see the happy Hebe again ! :) :) :)

JeremyHieuvanj
17-09-2012, 01:34 AM
bro, i think you misunderstood someone as Hayley that day. I asked the shop and they said she is still having holiday.. I supposed to see her this weekend... :thirst:

wilisno
17-09-2012, 01:54 AM
bro, i think you misunderstood someone as Hayley that day. I asked the shop and they said she is still having holiday.. I supposed to see her this weekend... :thirst:Hebe is here bro !

JeremyHieuvanj
17-09-2012, 01:58 AM
Too bad, i am going back to Melbourne tomorrow morning. NEXT TRIP, i must go back 5 star* again!!!!

Alexlim
17-09-2012, 07:53 AM
bro, i think you misunderstood someone as Hayley that day. I asked the shop and they said she is still having holiday.. I supposed to see her this weekend... :thirst:

Hahaha Sorry bros, I might remember wrong name :) because at that moment 90% of my processor focus at HeBe Babe! I don't mean others are not pretty But I was just surprise to see her!

My apologise to other girls in line up, next time I will take paper and pen to write names :)
That time I saw just "7" if I'd see "14"!!! How they stand in line up! Their flashy and OmO white, smoothy tan and milky skin, pretty and cute❤ would make me think I'd be in 5* secret garden! I might be blind because I fall in love, hahaha

cisco
20-09-2012, 12:22 AM
After i read all the AR about Hebe then i will see her soon , thanx for all bros here

Next Mission : Hebe , Confirm .:love:

wilisno
20-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Hebe looked extra pretty today after her holiday. I asked her what she had done , she said probably a new hairdo ! :miao:

cisco
20-09-2012, 01:03 AM
Yes bro ,..if i am not wrong she is wearing a red colour dress .

Alexlim
20-09-2012, 01:23 AM
Yes bro ,..if i am not wrong she is wearing a red colour dress .

HeBe theReD

cisco
20-10-2012, 12:10 AM
She`s One of the Best ............:love:

AHLUNGOR
20-10-2012, 12:24 AM
Haha

Hebe, Hebe, cute little pocket rocket, best BBBJ and CIM

Just my two cents

Cheers

5 Star City
28-10-2012, 09:41 PM
HEBE

The RED Riding Hood

Back Today

Alexlim
15-11-2012, 11:50 PM
Hehe, In the End I found the girl could replace for Spicy KID she is her best friend :prettiness:

Tonight, she is so pretty... and came with her ReD

Nothing to explain How GooD she is :shout: the best BBBJ

Haven't Say this sentence for a while

Came Spice withHeBeBabe the Red

5 Star City
Your Name Say It All

wilisno
15-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Hehe, In the End I found the girl could replace for Spicy KID she is her best friend :prettiness:

Tonight, she is so pretty... and came with her ReD

Nothing to explain How GooD she is :shout: the best BBBJ

Haven't Say this sentence for a while

Came Spice withHeBeBabe the Red

5 Star City
Your Name Say It All

Hehe, Hebe, Hehe ! I'm glad you've found a replacement ! :miao:

Alexlim
16-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Hehe, Hebe, Hehe ! I'm glad you've found a replacement ! :miao:

Hehe, HEBeeee Babe is so cute today ... I may like cute girl:prettiness: All the best I have gotten from Spicy Kid ... I got them from HeBe Babe @^^@

"2 become 1 " :miao: Spice girls Spicy Kid ..and Came Spice with HeBe BaBe:love:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA5jsa1lR9c

Candle light and soul forever
a dream of you and me together,
Say you believe it, say you believe it,
Free your mind of doubt and danger,
be for real don't be a stranger,
We can achieve it, we can achieve it

Come a little bit closer baby, get it on, get it on,
'Cause tonight is the night when two become one

* I need some love like I never needed love before
(wanna make love to ya baby)
I had a little love, now I'm back for more
Set your spirit free, it's the only way to be

Silly games that you were playing,
empty words we both were saying,
Let's work it out boy, let's work it out boy,
Any deal that we endeavour,
Boys and girls feel good together,
Take it or leave it, take it or leave it

Are you as good as I remember baby, get it on, get it on,

[Repeat *]

Be a little wiser baby, put it on, put it on,

I need some love like I never needed love before
I had a little love, now I'm back for more

[Repeat *]

it's the only way to be
it's the only way to be

Alexlim
16-11-2012, 12:29 AM
My Next Stop may be on GooD Sunny Sunday with HeBe Babe Room no.3 ^^@

wilisno
16-11-2012, 12:30 AM
Haha, love song's coming out already ! :miao: Lucky Hebe Babe Hehe !

Alexlim
16-11-2012, 01:23 AM
Haha, love song's coming out already ! :miao: Lucky Hebe Babe Hehe !

Cuz we are missing her, she is our best

I have thought for weeks after she left, Should I come to see her best friend HeBe ...
I just worry about the topic to say to her, if I talk about spicy kid with other girl (I think it might not good to do that) But she asked me Have she met me before?
A : yes on the night before you took holiday on this May...
Hebe Babe: Oops It was so long! Don't tell me that night you came to see Chilli and missed and chose me!
A : Yes...
HeBe Babe : Ahhh You is him
A: ???
HeBe Babe : You are crazy guy that Chilli talked to me :)
A : ??? !!!
HeBe Babe : I'm Joking hahaha, she told me you like her much and I like he so much too
A : :) :) :) (Alex was thinking ... Wow at least I was a topic when spicy kid talked to her best friend)
HeBe Babe told me a lot of Spicy kid story :) and her little gangnam style gangster Queenie HeBe Babe and Spicy kid...

A: I haven't feel free like this for a while. Every time I came to see spicy kid ... it wasn't just a session with WL but I went to see the girl who can clear my stress from work before I go home ... This is the main cause I like her much,,, It's more than services GFE...

As I posted before If I didn't choose spicy kid at the first time I met her I would be HeBe BaBe super fan...

However, they are easy going but HeBe BaBe is different from Spicy kid ,,, HeBe say everything from her mind, she said she like because she like, she say no because she doesn't like But Spicy kid always do her best, give her smile for me and always make me happy(no one know, what's she thinking)

Hahaha, I like both of them

May be I am getting old and need the cute hahaha, I don't expect HeBe Babe could replace Spicy kid in my mind because it's not fair for her and spicy kid is my great grand champion forever... I wish I may have the one who could make me relax and HeBe Babe is her, no need to explain about her services and the session because HeBe babe is one of 5* top girls:love:

wilisno
16-11-2012, 07:55 AM
Cuz we are missing her, she is our best

I have thought for weeks after she left, Should I come to see her best friend HeBe ...
I just worry about the topic to say to her, if I talk about spicy kid with other girl (I think it might not good to do that) But she asked me Have she met me before?
A : yes on the night before you took holiday on this May...
Hebe Babe: Oops It was so long! Don't tell me that night you came to see Chilli and missed and chose me!
A : Yes...
HeBe Babe : Ahhh You is him
A: ???
HeBe Babe : You are crazy guy that Chilli talked to me :)
A : ??? !!!
HeBe Babe : I'm Joking hahaha, she told me you like her much and I like he so much too
A : :) :) :) (Alex was thinking ... Wow at least I was a topic when spicy kid talked to her best friend)
HeBe Babe told me a lot of Spicy kid story :) and her little gangnam style gangster Queenie HeBe Babe and Spicy kid...

A: I haven't feel free like this for a while. Every time I came to see spicy kid ... it wasn't just a session with WL but I went to see the girl who can clear my stress from work before I go home ... This is the main cause I like her much,,, It's more than services GFE...

As I posted before If I didn't choose spicy kid at the first time I met her I would be HeBe BaBe super fan...

However, they are easy going but HeBe BaBe is different from Spicy kid ,,, HeBe say everything from her mind, she said she like because she like, she say no because she doesn't like But Spicy kid always do her best, give her smile for me and always make me happy(no one know, what's she thinking)

Hahaha, I like both of them

May be I am getting old and need the cute hahaha, I don't expect HeBe Babe could replace Spicy kid in my mind because it's not fair for her and spicy kid is my great grand champion forever... I wish I may have the one who could make me relax and HeBe Babe is her, no need to explain about her services and the session because HeBe babe is one of 5* top girls:love:
Good on you bro ! Hebe is a straight shooter, not easy to open up, you must be a very charming man ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
16-11-2012, 08:39 AM
Good on you bro ! Hebe is a straight shooter, not easy to open up, you must be a very charming man ! ;) ;) ;)

I just want to say, Hebe, Hebe. Pocket rocket of 5 Star, best BBBJ and CIM services, IMHO

Cheers

Alexlim
16-11-2012, 09:02 AM
Ahh I don't wanna wake up this morning çuz I met HeBe BaBe and Spicy kid in my dream Ola! Double spice

Alexlim
20-11-2012, 01:46 AM
I will be her karaoke box soon :) and
She can use my good mic to sing any song she want :)

Last time I met her I felt like I was James Norrington who said this dialogue

"Our destinies have been entwined Elizabeth, but never joined."
―to Elizabeth Swann[src]

I wanna say to spicy kid because her place was replaced by her best friend...

wilisno
20-11-2012, 07:43 AM
I will be her karaoke box soon :) and
She can use my good mic to sing any song she want :)

Last time I met her I felt like I was James Norrington who said this dialogue

"Our destinies have been entwined Elizabeth, but never joined."
―to Elizabeth Swann[src]

I wanna say to spicy kid because her place was replaced by her best friend...
Haha, what a Romeo you are ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
28-11-2012, 06:58 PM
HeBe

The Queen of BBBJ

Blowing....

And CIM !!

MrSeven
28-11-2012, 07:13 PM
When is Hebe back in shop at 5 star? Can anyone confirm?

wilisno
28-11-2012, 07:16 PM
When is Hebe back in shop at 5 star? Can anyone confirm?

What do you mean ? Hebe has been working everyday !

But wait ... Hebe doesn't see Caucasians anyway !

Sergaent Brody
28-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Haha I was lucky enough to have had double sessions with Hebe and chilli a few times ... It was mind blowing, I wouldn't trade it for four years of prime ministership!

wilisno
28-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Haha I was lucky enough to have had double sessions with Hebe and chilli a few times ... It was mind blowing, I wouldn't trade it for four years of prime ministership!

..... you were lucky alright ... why didn't I think of that ?!?

Alexlim
29-11-2012, 03:52 PM

..... you were lucky alright ... why didn't I think of that ?!?

Ahhh!!! Why I didn't ask double spice!!!! So.... Jealous .....:fire:

wilisno
03-12-2012, 11:48 PM
HEBE HEBE HEBE

Last Tuesday LAST DAY :cry::cry:

Oh my God !!!:cry::cry::cry:

Sergaent Brody
04-12-2012, 11:07 AM
like last day ever???

pkw
04-12-2012, 11:25 AM
like last day ever???

She said only for a month.

Jj999
04-12-2012, 11:40 AM
But a decision might be made suddenly.
You never know. If it was me, and if it were my favourite's last day before holiday, I would cancel every plan that isn't important in order to get a session with her.

Maybe it's just me, but the thought of there is chance, however small it is, that I won't be able to see my friend anymore, is just too frightening. I regard my favourites as my friends.

AHLUNGOR
05-12-2012, 10:42 PM
check out hebe

5 Star City
05-12-2012, 11:26 PM
check out hebe

Thanks for bringing UP Hebe... AHLUNGOR

Hebe is enjoying 1 month holidays

wilisno
15-01-2013, 06:41 PM
HeBe

back for more Action today

At last, Hebe Baby !

santos
15-01-2013, 07:13 PM
i booked by phone today already. let me check her out. ha

santos
15-01-2013, 07:14 PM
Niko is really worth of the money, hope hebe perform the same excellent job as well to me.

AHLUNGOR
15-01-2013, 07:29 PM
Niko is really worth of the money, hope hebe perform the same excellent job as well to me.

Hi mate, not sure what Niko did to you. But Hebe is the little princess for pretty awesome BBBJ/CIM, and she must be oh so yummy while fresh and relaxed.

Enjoy!!

MrSeven
05-02-2013, 06:13 PM
Would hebe like to see MrSeven?

5 Star City
07-02-2013, 03:40 PM
Would hebe like to see MrSeven?

MILO Will:miao:

Max Impact
16-05-2013, 12:08 AM
Will she see me yet? You said you'd ask.

5 Star City
16-05-2013, 01:09 AM
Will she see me yet? You said you'd ask.

HeBe is ready:miao:

AHLUNGOR
16-05-2013, 09:06 AM
HEBE

Best BBBJ

Singapore pocket rocket Hebe,

Undisputed queen of BBBJ and CIM !!

Cheers

Max Impact
29-06-2013, 01:13 AM
Me? I've been trying for years!

Just for tea even.

5 Star City
29-06-2013, 07:05 PM
Me? I've been trying for years!

Just for tea even.

Hebe

Is

Waiting

Max Impact
04-07-2013, 10:17 PM
On my way soon!

5 Star City
05-07-2013, 05:10 PM
On my way soon!

Dont wait too long

HEBE might change her mind:grimace:

Max Impact
15-07-2013, 12:08 AM
Just got back today!!

Max Impact
15-07-2013, 12:09 AM
Pressure!!!

Max Impact
20-07-2013, 08:17 PM
I'll try again!

Eureka
20-07-2013, 09:52 PM
I'll try again!

Recommended :)

MrSeven
23-07-2013, 11:48 PM
Hi 5 Star,

I know Hebe doesn't normally see cauc clients, but i'd like to know if she'd make an exception, based on a recommendation from FeiFei and Whiskey, two of your lovely girls who i see quite a bit.

I'd really like to experience Hebe's bbbj skills. I won't be asking for sex at all.

Happy to pay a premium to see Hebe too.

Tried pm'ing you, but it says your inbox is full. Please PM me back.

I look forward to hearing from you.

MrSeven

wilisno
24-07-2013, 05:17 PM
Hi 5 Star,

I know Hebe doesn't normally see cauc clients, but i'd like to know if she'd make an exception, based on a recommendation from FeiFei and Whiskey, two of your lovely girls who i see quite a bit.

I'd really like to experience Hebe's bbbj skills. I won't be asking for sex at all.

Happy to pay a premium to see Hebe too.

Tried pm'ing you, but it says your inbox is full. Please PM me back.

I look forward to hearing from you.

MrSeven
Hebe has been seeing Caucasians as well for a few weeks now !

5 Star City
29-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Best BBBJ

Is Waiting