PDA

View Full Version : Bluemoon AIVIL @ BlueMoon

wilisno
06-04-2012, 02:07 AM
Had a delightful session with Aivil today. Another genuine uni student .. another super friendly girl ..

I've only seen a few BlueMoon girls, so far all of them had been very friendly and accommodating, and all of them were very young and fresh, Aivil was no exception !

Aivil has a very sweet and pretty looking face. She has a small and cute looking mouth showing a mouth of pearly looking small teeth. And since she's so friendly and ready to smile and grin, so this delightful attribute of hers was magnified. A cute nose and a small face with long tresses of lustrous black hair.

I almost forgot to mention Aivil has a pair of big and smiling eyes, but her eyes were not the only pair of her anatomy that caught my eyes, it was her magnificient pair of C+ cups, impatiently waiting to break free of the constriction of her bras. Once they were freed with my help, they sprang out proudly defying the centre of gravity, inviting some tender loving care !

Aivil in her natural state was a very attractive picture to behold. Besides a good looking face, a very feminine head of long hair, a fine pair of delicious bosoms, she's got a very narrow waist and flat tummy, all these set on a pair of extra long and shapely legs ... in other words, yum !

As with most other outcall girls that were fresh in the industry, I always tried to calm them down and get them into the mood by having a bit of get-to-know-you chat with them. As the conversation led to some degree of intamacy, I would test the water by a bit of kissing unobtrusively, from the response, I could anticipate how enjoyable the session would turn out to be.

To my delight, Aivil responded by not only turning the light kisses on the lips into DFK, she also wrapped her arms around me while doing so, by then I knew there was no barrier between us, and we went to the shower together.

Aivil was extremely sensitive everywhere, she admitted she's very tickish. We started with some nice DFK in bed, as she was getting more and more into it, my hand started to wander about, and she started moaning even during DFK ! She was shivering when I licked my way down south, and when I had my first contact with her clit, she whimpered a bit, and her excitement was hard to contain when I was doing a full on DATY, she groaned so loud she had to bite on her finger with eyes tightly closed to stifle her cry, she was so cute to look at ! lol

It was her turn to catbath, surprisingly, she gave a pretty wet catbath although it's not a well trained one, by that I mean it's not thorough and she forgot I've got two nipples and two legs, haha ! But it's a different story when she started the BBBJ, she did it proficiently with enough pressure to make me want to cum. I didn't want to give her the upper hand, so I turned her around to give her the 69, but before long, I knew it was a wrong strategy on my part, because she was worked up so high she moved her head up and down frantically as if in a frenzy, I had to stop her urgently before she pushed me over the edge !

On to the main event, we remained in missionary throughout the whole prosess, because she wouldn't let go of me by hugging me close and continuing with the DFK. But as my momentum gathered and the speed of my movements increased, she spread out her legs wider and wider, eventually she lifted them up over her shoulder and beckoned me to give her my best. So I obliged and we sweat it out until we collapsed in a heap. She wrapped her long arms and legs around me for a long while afterward to catch our breath before we pulled apart.

It's a shame that she said she would only stay for a week, so not sure if I would see her again this time, but the good news is, she said she might come back in July, fingers crossed !

tectonic
06-04-2012, 03:11 AM
does she cim?

wilisno
06-04-2012, 03:32 AM
does she cim?

She said she would do it, although I didn't want it.

Travelmate
06-04-2012, 09:07 AM
good story, Brother Wilisno.
I love University Girl.
That is one of my favorite type. Bingo!

wilisno
06-04-2012, 10:05 AM
good story, Brother Wilisno.
I love University Girl.
That is one of my favorite type. Bingo!

Yeah, that's why she can only come from interstate when Uni is having a break.

xxbbccxx
06-04-2012, 03:09 PM
I have to say that I didn't have the best experience with her.
Your report makes me think whether we saw the same "Aivil". haha...

I felt she was rather professional to say the truth.

Funniest thing was that I saw her on the streets in the city an hour after my session outside world square, probably on an outcall mission. My mates saw her and WOW'ed on her perfect legs not knowing about my extra-cirricular activities having just pumped her. I turned around and pretended I didn't see. haha!!!

enigma775
06-04-2012, 03:53 PM

Funniest thing was that I saw her on the streets in the city an hour after my session outside world square, probably on an outcall mission. My mates saw her and WOW'ed on her perfect legs not knowing about my extra-cirricular activities having just pumped her. I turned around and pretended I didn't see. haha!!!

I would say average/negative reviews are just as welcomed as positive ones (if not more so).

Encourage you to write a review on your experience.

tectonic
06-04-2012, 04:06 PM

i reckon you should write about it dude

xxbbccxx
06-04-2012, 04:25 PM
I wouldn't say it's a big negative. Just different tastes.

Just didn't connect.

hittheheart
06-04-2012, 07:16 PM
she give me the feeling that she is a very smart girl

BlueMoonSyd.com
08-04-2012, 10:41 PM
As for that we will certainly talk with her and see if anything we could do to sort it.
Sorry for your friend's disappointment we will definitely improve it

Niceman 123
09-04-2012, 12:03 AM
As for that we will certainly talk with her and see if anything we could do to sort it.
Sorry for your friend's disappointment we will definitely improve it

A good management response. Taking customers' feedback into account and improves thereupon will generate more business in the future.

wannabe
09-04-2012, 12:14 AM
A good management response. Taking customers' feedback into account and improves thereupon will generate more business in the future.

good point! good response instead of attacking the customer for criticism like mafia

Max Wood
09-04-2012, 12:31 AM
BlueMoon Management is top class service. Though it's been a while!

tectonic
09-04-2012, 01:54 AM
good point! good response instead of attacking the customer for criticism like mafia

By mafia did you mean Duncan?

but yes i do agree good management response. gone up in my books already.

dwn4it
09-04-2012, 03:32 AM
I was contemplating seeing Aivil last night but passed on the idea as she was very close to my height threshold on working girls. I just seem to not enjoy the session with
girls who are close to my height (168cm) or higher.

Also once bro whistleblower pointed out that she had a bad odour down there, brought memories of a girl from MOC that had the same problem. Will wait until bluemoon management has confirmed that the issue has been resolved
and might consider her in the future.

hittheheart
09-04-2012, 03:43 AM
bro wilisno, did u smelled bad while u were doing a full on DATY???

wilisno
09-04-2012, 03:58 AM
bro wilisno, did u smelled bad while u were doing a full on DATY???

No, no odour at all, I was her very first customer right after she got off the plane ... and I helped with the washing ! ;) ;) ;)

bigstud
09-04-2012, 04:24 AM
I guess that depends on her situation and also the sense of smell. Can't really say who smells and who doesn't.
I think I have strong sense of smell, most of the time I find odour on girls.

wilisno
09-04-2012, 04:32 AM
I guess that depends on her situation and also the sense of smell. Can't really say who smells and who doesn't.
I think I have strong sense of smell, most of the time I find odour on girls.

True ! In general, a shop girl is generally more conscious of her hygiene in that sense, so less chance to find some odour in them, whereas outcall girls are more inexperienced to know that, because they can't smell it themselves ! So it's best for the agency to provide advice and cleaning products before they start.

xxbbccxx
09-04-2012, 11:56 AM
Yes...
I confirm that she does have slight smell down there which was a turn off. But, being honest, I am very sensitive to odours.

But can be easily fixed. Management should invest on some cleaning kits that can be easily bought in chemist stores.
Chemist warehouse is nice and cheap.

tectonic
09-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Yes...
I confirm that she does have slight smell down there which was a turn off. But, being honest, I am very sensitive to odours.

But can be easily fixed. Management should invest on some cleaning kits that can be easily bought in chemist stores.
Chemist warehouse is nice and cheap.

strong odors only occur when they sweat inside, and yes if you didn't know
vaginas do sweat and if you don't wash it regularly then there'll be a smell and if you
leave it long enough it might get infected.

Niceman 123
09-04-2012, 05:29 PM
strong odors only occur when they sweat inside, and yes if you didn't know
vaginas do sweat and if you don't wash it regularly then there'll be a smell and if you
leave it long enough it might get infected.

What you are effectively saying is that this is a matter of personal hygiene of the girl and there is nothing to do with whether she is working in a shop with more experience or in an outcall agency with less experience. Anyway Bluemoon Management has already taken action to advise the girl and hopefully the bad smell will disappear with regular cleaning by the girl and she should take this habit to her daily routine for personal health reason whether she works in this industry or not.

Littlewonder
09-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Nice report bro wilisno sounds like a real little gem you have found here, pitty she is not going to stay around.

wilisno
09-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Nice report bro wilisno sounds like a real little gem you have found here, pitty she is not going to stay around.

She said she'll be back in July !

crazy driver
10-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Yes, wilisno's after report mention most of aivil , she has a model shape body , her melon is yummy , and when we are in the shower , she did put a lot of shower gel to wash her south, I think she did read the forum. Haha

She is really sensitive on each part of her body, she moan deeply in the whole section , really enjoy the time with her .

She is a clubbing girl , dress fashion. A UNi student.
She is leaving on Thursday , lucky I can get her before she leave. She told me that she may not coming back for this work again. I really don't wish she need to working this job again for her personal problem, but on the other hand, I want to have a good time with her again ! Haha

Thanks Bluemoon , and hope you can bring her back again!
If I am not busy , I may see her again tomorrow!

crazy driver
10-04-2012, 11:19 PM
She told me today , she may not come back on July ! She said she is not sure yet !

wilisno
11-04-2012, 05:36 AM
She told me today , she may not come back on July ! She said she is not sure yet !

Damn ! Hope she'll come back !

dwn4it
11-04-2012, 11:56 PM
So after some deliberation I finally tried my first brand girl.

As I thought, a brand girl is more about looks than the service and Aivil is better looking compared to some if not all non-brand girls.

I enjoyed my time with Aivil and wish her the best on her future endeavours!

wilisno
15-04-2012, 02:39 AM
Wilisno,
so you're saying Aivil is your type of girl? You didn't pick up things like smelly pussy and smelly breath, armpit hair? (Eventhough you claimed you dfk with her).

Im wondering how genuine your after report is. Already my friend and xxbbccxx have reported back about the smells. My friend actually didn't have any form of sex with her, only chatted with her for a while and then left. Xxbbcc also had almost the same experience. And Willisno you just went full on?

If you can read some English, I already said that the smell wasn't there when I saw her, I was her very first customer and I cleaned her up myself.

As for how genuine my reports are, I've withstood the test of time to worry about little nuisance like you. If you want to pick a fight, I'm always ready for you, although I don't know how long Admin would tolerate this sort of belligerent behaviour before you get kicked out of here !

Max Wood
15-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Wait, I'm just getting popcorn- its been a while. kkkk

hobgoblin
15-04-2012, 08:09 PM
We can get our points across without resorting to snobbish attitude or name-calling, so let's just stop that right now.

I read reviews on this forum and very rarely ever punt on an unknown quantity, and so I appreciate all members' contributions both established ones or not.

But at the end of the day, the report is just a punter's experience with a WL.

My taste/preference, how well I click with the WL, her mood that day, and a whole lot of things can have some effects on my session.

So if I find instances where I have a different experience I won't necessarily go as far as doubting the genuinity of the posters.

There are exceptions, however, when I feel some reports are greatly exaggerated or biased based on my experience. I just keep note who the posters are and read other reports from them with more cautions.

Littlewonder
15-04-2012, 08:59 PM
He bros dont let this get personal everyone is entitled to their opinion and that can vary from girl to girl and session to session doesnt mean either of you are wrong or right for that matter just that you had a different experience leave it go at that and dont let it get personal.

BlueMoonSyd.com
15-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Hmm... I can see something going on here...
Peace bro, she has finished and leave Sydney and she asked our management to thanks all bros helped her with her tutorial fee for the next half year.

As for the smell issue we did react immediately after receiving the feedback.
The simple medi treatment was done by the same day and the issue was resolve by the next day.

Just a simple cause of that - she had too much sex than she used to

To end this and we hope the end of the argument,
Thank you very much for all your support and I wish all of the bros had a awesome Easter holiday

dwn4it
15-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Wow, you sure have a short temper. Calling me a 'little nuisance'? Boy you sure get worked up like a old granny! lol

I didn't make any false comments. I only wondered how real your after reports are (I am entitled to have my doubts aren't i? What are you, the doubt Nazi?) or how bad your taste in women is (my friend and xxbbxxcc said they thought Aivil was ugly and smelly. But to you she is an angel sent from heaven).

Also, the amount of posts you have posted only show how desperate and lonesome you are, spending all your spare time and energy in a punting forum. It almost looks like you are part of the administrator for this site - you perhaps spend more time than admin does in here. Get a life grannY!

Just like to add that when I saw Aivil, there was no smell. As Bluemoon management said, they treated the problem and it went away the next day. You must of been the unlucky punters who booked her during this period.

Now I wouldn't go as far as saying that she was ugly! :surprise: I thought she was better overall than standard WL in terms of looks.

I hope you thought long and hard about your last paragraph statement. Your new on this forum and have already critised long term members who have made the effort to write a report for all of us to get a jump start on who we will or won't see. For all we know your another outcall agency causing ripples on reports about girls from other agencies! (I hope not).

You should read everything that is available in this forum and if you still have the same views about peoples reports then write one on your own experience and I or all punters on this forum will see if your report is what it is!

xxbbccxx
15-04-2012, 11:59 PM
BM: Please stock up on the treatments. It's healthy for girls to clean themselves once in a while. And certainly necessary for starters.
As most girls don't know about this type of information, they should be taught by yourselves to keep them healthy.

As for my comments on Aivil, I did comment on her smell privately, but I would never say she's ugly.
Just not my type. Neither was I her type either.

wilisno
16-04-2012, 12:54 AM
Just like to add that when I saw Aivil, there was no smell. As Bluemoon management said, they treated the problem and it went away the next day. You must of been the unlucky punters who booked her during this period.

Now I wouldn't go as far as saying that she was ugly! :surprise: I thought she was better overall than standard WL in terms of looks.

I hope you thought long and hard about your last paragraph statement. Your new on this forum and have already critised long term members who have made the effort to write a report for all of us to get a jump start on who we will or won't see. For all we know your another outcall agency causing ripples on reports about girls from other agencies! (I hope not).

You should read everything that is available in this forum and if you still have the same views about peoples reports then write one on your own experience and I or all punters on this forum will see if your report is what it is!

Thanks guys for the support ! But don't worry about this whistleblower, he's not the kind of person who's talking senses, he's most probably one of those who got banned before for creating trouble on the forum, especially during those fights when I spoke out for the girls, namely Ricci and Ada, now he's sort of taking revenge ... I've pm Admin an official complaint about him and see if Admin's taking any action ! As I said, I'm not worried about this sort of nuisance, I've got more pm's in support of my reports to worry about a few negatives ones.

wilisno
16-04-2012, 01:00 AM
We can get our points across without resorting to snobbish attitude or name-calling, so let's just stop that right now.

He's not trying to get the points across, the question has been asked and answered, he's picking a fight following the incident a few days ago about me being too protective of the girls in my words, and that I suspect was a follow up from an incident a few months ago !

syd_hunter
16-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Honestly, It could happen. I used to meet a girl from Sexsyd
I'm her first client, all clear, no smell. Then before she fly back to Melbourne, I tried her again and there was a smell from south

Becasue this girl stay short term in hotel and try to get as more punters as she can, that's why it is easliy to get smell
(You consider no good ventilation system and sunshire in the room and everyday 4 or 5 clients, thinking of eating inside, hanging over wet underwear inside)

So bro Wilisno is not lying or protecting the girl. But one advice to all punters
All Short term girl if she is very popular will have such problem after 1st day

maxx power
16-04-2012, 12:36 PM
I think u all need to man up and stop squabbling like a bunch of girls. Opinions and reviews are subjective.