PDA

View Full Version : General talk Gents avoid

tommy thumb
08-05-2015, 09:53 PM
Dropped into amore westend during the week. Fuck me downstairs rooms were flooded during all the rain. Nothing's be done to clean it up. So now the smell of rotting carpet hits u as soon as u walk in the back door. Could Only just stand it. Had a great massage left very happy.a little congested and somewhat confused by how the small head can overrule the large one so easily.

popeye96
08-05-2015, 10:23 PM
Dropped into amore westend during the week. Fuck me downstairs rooms were flooded during all the rain. Nothing's be done to clean it up. So now the smell of rotting carpet hits u as soon as u walk in the back door. Could Only just stand it. Had a great massage left very happy.a little congested and somewhat confused by how the small head can overrule the large one so easily.

Once the small head takes over, there is nothing that can be done. It's just how us blokes were created. lol

flamejob
08-05-2015, 10:28 PM
nothing to be confused about there. we're slaves to our dicks. nonetheless, i'll avoid Amore West End for the foreseeable future. i hate the smell of rotting carpet and i'm not sure that the aroma of oil would mask it sufficiently.

Rodgersodger
08-05-2015, 10:31 PM
That's nice go for massage and come out with mould Spurs on your lungs !! Fuck that

Rodgersodger
08-05-2015, 10:33 PM
Spores I meant . Bloody iPhone

popeye96
08-05-2015, 11:23 PM
Maybe I should offer to rip the carpet out for them in return for a few freebies. ;)

Rob.Kilbey
10-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Went out today searching for something new..booked an appointment out of the paper which I rarely do,,, anyway 25 year old slim asian at Aspley from the exotic relaxation section. She is working out of Aspley Sunset Motel in Darwin St...when I knocked on the door she was hiding behind the door which I know is an old trick to get you into the room in case u don't like what you see. Well I went in just enough to see an old boiler in lingerie. I said 'where is the 25 year old lady" to which she replied "that's me" to which I said "maybe in 1974" ---- I ran out -- so then I ventured up to 642 South pine rd Everton park where I had something worse - a thai lady boy......ran out again --- well I'm just about cured now....well at least for a week !

Bobby1234
10-05-2015, 08:48 PM
that is some serious shrinkage material

flamejob
10-05-2015, 09:29 PM
......ran out again --- well I'm just about cured now....well at least for a week !

I'd rather take the 'hair of the dog' approach ... as it were ... and get straight back in the ring with something surefire, such as a shop you know works for you or one of the hotties reviewed here.

Mdlovespunting
11-05-2015, 05:06 PM
Hi Rob, good report, thanks for sharing the ones that don't work, we all need to post the ones that waste our time

Kenji2
11-05-2015, 09:22 PM
25yo advertising on locanto from moorooka motel. Initial phone call sounded good with a youngish lady

Turn up hide behind the door trick, fucking 40 yo. Walk in start haggling, I don't get what I want and try to leave. She actually grabs the door handle and tries offering discounted rate. I say cheaper. She says no. I leave. Spent a few minutes in there got nothing out of it.

Drove to gtm down the road and left completely drained. Wham bam thank you ma'am