PDA

View Full Version : General talk For those married

H3da
09-05-2015, 08:18 AM
Do you feel guilty going to Massage or FS place? So far I've only been to massage place with extras but been reluctant to ones with FS or brothel. Is it considered cheating?

CunningLinguist
09-05-2015, 08:31 AM
It is only cheating if you think it is ...

max_power
09-05-2015, 09:30 AM
It's only cheating if u get caught

H3da
09-05-2015, 09:42 AM
Doesn't your partner notice your spending?

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2015, 10:14 AM
Do you feel guilty going to Massage or FS place? So far I've only been to massage place with extras but been reluctant to ones with FS or brothel. Is it considered cheating?

That's a million dollar question and very much depends on who you are asking or who you are listening too ?

harmony
09-05-2015, 11:26 AM
Bro, you may not have realised this, but your question can lead to problems.
AUS99 members have been singled out for moral criticism when they post their individual beliefs.

We had a thread recently where married people post honest opinions, and were then subjected to moral judgements by others
I found that a little unsettling

Im not married, so Im not being defensive here.

My 2 cents is that no man is answerable to another for a moral stance
People are answerable to their conscience, as well as their partner, the law, and their God (if they have one)

To answer your question, I would say...
'How would your partner react, if they were in the same room, when you do what you do ?'

But in contrast, I like this quote from a fellow AUS99 member recently:
Answering the question, 'How much money people spent on punting', he posted:

Roughly 19 years at $7,500 pa. Say $150 per week. It's only $143k.
First time I did the math the logic was inescapable ...
Punting is much much cheaper than divorce.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?48958-Amount-spent-on-punting

Another point. My best friend dated a Chinese lady who could only make love on top
Because of her slight body size and shape, she found all other positions very painful
On top, she would last 10 minutes, then that was it for her, tired but happy.
My friend tried to find other ways for sex, but all uncomfortable for her
She was a lovely lady, and had been married before
An interesting scenario hey ?

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2015, 12:18 PM
Dulpicated posts

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2015, 12:20 PM
Doesn't your partner notice your spending?

Blame it on gambling !

It used to be much easier when I was a gambling addict !!

The money, the time away from home !!

贏咗唔志在!
輸咗唔爭在 !

Meaning: when you are winning, you can afford the punting (FS or Babylon)

When you are losing , you might as well spending an extra couple hundreds on yourself, either fuck the brains out on the WL and let go all your frustration (for all of three min........lol) or bury your heads (both big and small) between those big tits and drown your sadness and regrets!

vvillie
09-05-2015, 12:52 PM
Lol, This is just stupid. Did you really need to ask?

H3da
09-05-2015, 01:21 PM
Blame it on gambling !

It used to be much easier when I was a gambling addict !!

The money, the time away from home !!

贏咗唔志在!
輸咗唔爭在 !

Meaning: when you are winning, you can afford the punting (FS or Babylon)

When you are losing , you might as well spending an extra couple hundreds on yourself, either fuck the brains out on the WL and let go all your frustration (for all of three min........lol) or bury your heads (both big and small) between those big tits and drown your sadness and regrets!

I hear ya mate. I was in same situation few years ago other than I didn't punt other than gamble. My thoughts- as long as I didn't fuck the girl, I don't feel as bad lol. I just tell me wife that I am seeing clients after work though I'm new to this. Maybe I can try claim it as deductions during tax return lol

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2015, 02:20 PM
I hear ya mate. I was in same situation few years ago other than I didn't punt other than gamble. My thoughts- as long as I didn't fuck the girl, I don't feel as bad lol. I just tell me wife that I am seeing clients after work though I'm new to this. Maybe I can try claim it as deductions during tax return lol

Yeah, We are all the same kind as good old Bill Clinton mate !!!!!

Just a little bit of harmless blow job and cum on her dress, or face, or tits !! is really Not a Sexual Relationship, right !!

H3da
09-05-2015, 02:32 PM
Yeah, We are all the same kind as good old Bill Clinton mate !!!!!

Just a little bit of harmless blow job and cum on her dress, or face, or tits !! is really Not a Sexual Relationship, right !!

Haven't gone past hand job yet though so it's not a sexual relationship haha. ;) Besides, our partner enjoys themselves with shopping spree, guys enjoy a bit of time alone if u get what I mean haha

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2015, 02:37 PM
Haven't gone past hand job yet though so it's not a sexual relationship haha. ;) Besides, our partner enjoys themselves with shopping spree, guys enjoy a bit of time alone if u get what I mean haha

Yeap, until one day you need to put on a condom to proceed, you are Not cheating yet !!

Only IMHO though.

You feel better now ??

H3da
09-05-2015, 02:56 PM
Haha. It's okay, we are all going to hell :). Has ur wife ever got suspicious of ur activity?

harmony
09-05-2015, 02:58 PM
Some recommend having a lock on their phones

I had an expartner look at my phone while I was asleep !

H3da
09-05-2015, 03:02 PM
Wouldn't having a lock been more suspicious lol. all of my money goes into a joint account and she's been wondering why I keep withdrawing cash from ATM lol. Anyone know what transaction it comes up as when I go to massage place with credit card?

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2015, 03:47 PM
Wouldn't having a lock been more suspicious lol. all of my money goes into a joint account and she's been wondering why I keep withdrawing cash from ATM lol. Anyone know what transaction it comes up as when I go to massage place with credit card?

Never ever use your credit card for punting ! Although the shops usually only use a very generic trading name on the card statement - like ABC P/L

If you put your whole salary into a joint account, you need to do some money laundering man !

Like go to ATM and take out $200, go to a TAB and pick an AFL game , say Hawks vs GWS, put $100 on Hawks -24.5 and $100 on GWS +24.5, whatever the scores, you will collect $192.00 yes, you will lose a few bucks but now you have massage money, I suppose I don't have to tell you what to tell your wife which team you have backed !! And you can do this every week, just once in a while tell your Mrs you won and take her out for a nice dinner mate !

There will be people who would tell you what if the game ended in a draw then you lose everything ! AFL matches hardly ever draw, but to play it safe , you can put $4 on the draw and it will pay $67 to 1 !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

H3da
09-05-2015, 03:50 PM
Never ever use your credit card for punting ! Although the shops usually only use a very generic trading name on the card statement - like ABC P/L

If you put your whole salary into a joint account, you need to do some money laundering man !

Like go to ATM and take out $200, go to a TAB and pick an AFL game , say Hawks vs GWS, put $100 on Hawks -24.5 and $100 on GWS +24.5, whatever the scores, you will collect $192.00 yes, you will lose a few bucks but now you have massage money, I suppose I don't have to tell you what to tell your wife which team you have backed !! And you can do this every week, just once in a while tell your Mrs you won and take her out for a nice dinner mate !

There will be people who would tell you what if the game ended in a draw then you lose everything ! AFL matches hardly ever draw, but to play it safe , you can put $4 on the draw and it will pay $67 to 1 !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Lol my gambling days are over.. I am a vip manager at one of the online betting agencies. Seen too many people go bankrupt... One person suicided due to owing millions of dollars that I know..

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2015, 04:02 PM
Lol my gambling days are over.. I am a vip manager at one of the online betting agencies. Seen too many people go bankrupt... One person suicided due to owing millions of dollars that I know..

Well then , you probably should have put away a few grands of money your Mrs doesn't know about at your disposal !

Not realizing you are a gambling expert, just trying to help

Cheers

wilisno
09-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Bro, you may not have realised this, but your question can lead to problems.
AUS99 members have been singled out for moral criticism when they post their individual beliefs.

We had a thread recently where married people post honest opinions, and were then subjected to moral judgements by others
I found that a little unsettling

If you want to stir up unrest, name names, instead of giving your worthless 2 cents !

This is a sex forum, no one's judging anyone for cheating on his wife by going punting, it's got nothing to do with moral issues !

But since this is a public forum, any grand ideas or comments are subject to debate, no need to " single out " anyone.

If you were talking about my comments against AHLUNGOR's idea of cheating, it's to the point ! I said " Let the wife be the judge, because she's the one to be cheated." That comment still stands, it's a direct reply to the issue, not the person, nor has it got any moral judgement of AHLUNGOR, understand ?

In short, anything you do behind someone's back is cheating, as simple as that. Do we judge him here ! No !!!

wilisno
09-05-2015, 04:14 PM

Just my two cents

Cheers
If you consider it's not cheating, you wouldn't have to resort to all these measures to hide these activities ! ;) ;) ;)

H3da
09-05-2015, 04:18 PM
I'm sure its not as bad as a mistress lol and should be cheaper right

Oneonone
09-05-2015, 06:17 PM
I'm sure its not as bad as a mistress lol and should be cheaper right

I have to agree its not as bad or should I say good as a mistress but it sure is cheaper!

rcha086
10-05-2015, 03:20 AM

It's definitely considered cheating in my books, but I don't feel guilty. It's strange because I am (and have been told) a compassionate person and generally selfless, but when it comes to my sexual desires, I'm very selfish - I constantly want more. My partner knows this and she satisfies me 120%, but I still go and punt - go figure. If I do feel guilt, it will be because I spent money on a punt that wasn't that great. That said, I do get very worried that I'll be caught out one day, and I'll lose my partner and what I have with her. I suppose it's the thrill, the risk involved with it that gets me excited and wanting to go on punts? Some people get their rush from bungy jumping, going to the gym, gambling the night away... for me, it's fucking other women on the down low without being caught.

jellyshots
10-05-2015, 08:28 AM
A different way to look at this is - no sexual act is cheating. I really don't think men and women are meant to be monogamous. That idea is imposed on us and many spend a lifetime feeling guilty about it.

rooter
10-05-2015, 08:34 AM
Just keep things legal by making sure you have the other persons consent, and not fucking minors.
As for everything else, just have a good time guilt free - don't stress about it.

A44
10-05-2015, 01:48 PM
I believe that what I do with WLs is cheating, but I do not feel guilty about it, due to my circumstances at home.

I used to feel a little bit guilty that I was "exploiting" some poor young Asian ladies.

Now, I rationalise it by thinking that I am actually helping them by providing them with income.

It is like a business transaction where we both "win" and it is usually very exciting for both of us.

wilisno
10-05-2015, 02:07 PM
As I said before, if you have to do something behind your wife's back, that's cheating, regardless of where your dick ends up ! Even going out for tea with a mamasan is cheating, because you can't tell your wife about it.

But who cares ! Who's to say you're guilty or not on a sex forum, because most if not all are guilty one way or another. There's no need to find an excuse to talk yourself out of the guilty feelings and be above the rest !

Elbortomorton
10-05-2015, 02:46 PM
I don't consider it cheating as there's no commitment with the WL it's a business transaction and its natural men just like to fuck simple

kuntous
10-05-2015, 03:37 PM
If you think a simple rub and tug isn't cheating imagine some young stud massaging your wife then fingering her and rubbing her clit until she comes.

extra charge for daty and full service with 8 inches! And the young stud is balls deep in your Mrs.
Bb sex can be paid for by both male and females.
Next thing you know your cute innocent wife is being cream pied by a younger man with a bigger dick!

But it doesn't mean anything so it's not cheating right?!?

Elbortomorton
10-05-2015, 05:04 PM
Well if ur worried about ur wife cheating then maybe us blokes shouldn't be doing the same? Can't have one without the other

Oneonone
10-05-2015, 05:19 PM
Cheating ?

I can't help but feel sorry for you guys that feel the need to cheat.

But then may be you are the lucky ones your wife or girl friend care if you cheat, may be you are the lucky ones.

For me I punt because my wife told me to up until then I never fucked anyone else, I find it somewhat sad that is the case.

However since that is the case I now enjoy the company of many beautiful women and making love to them.

So for me I don't need to cheat!

Just in case your wondering I respect my wife and her decision and I keep my punting secret to respect her request and keep it from her friends and from family.

Is this ideal? I don't know but at least it is working for me at the moment.

Raybo
10-05-2015, 08:10 PM
Of course it is cheating whether it be rnt or fs. Think if it was on the front page of a new. "Punter found cheating at brothel/massage parlour by wife." if you get caught it is how you get deal with it afterwards.

Choc-O-Block
10-05-2015, 09:41 PM
Forgive me Father for I have sinned.........
Now, can we get on with this Sex Forum just like Yellow Fever's question on which WL's provide BBBJ for the whole session.....
If some of you muppets are still torn on this subject then give Hillsong a call...

jellyshots
11-05-2015, 12:45 AM
Lol, Hillsong... Where the girls don't fuck but happily give BBBJ's and anal...

CunningLinguist
11-05-2015, 01:01 AM
Lol, Hillsong... Where the girls don't fuck but happily give BBBJ's and anal...

Shit I have never been, sounds like an untapped resource ...

kuntous
11-05-2015, 11:29 AM
Of course it is cheating whether it be rnt or fs. Think if it was on the front page of a new. "Punter found cheating at brothel/massage parlour by wife." if you get caught it is how you get deal with it afterwards.

I guarantee most wives know.
I've seen a few unhappy and unsatisfied wives for secx and hear all about hubby's extra curricular activities and the excuses that are used.

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2015, 11:31 AM
If you consider it's not cheating, you wouldn't have to resort to all these measures to hide these activities ! ;) ;) ;)

Whether I am cheating or not, I only have myself to answer to !!

And so far I can still sleep peaceful at night .............

kuntous
11-05-2015, 11:38 AM

I like the way you think.
But the truth is that you will only have yourself to answer to until you get caught.
Then you'll have a lot to answer for and not only to yourself!

But it's all good because you can sleep at night.

harmony
11-05-2015, 11:45 AM
Brother A !
I have found the answer to your problems
Date these glamours, and you can spend up big !
And no sex, so its all good !

Girl Power. Converting beauty into a lifestyle.

Monica Danica Thrall, a British model with a significant online presence, including Twitter
She boasts that hapless admirers spend thousands, buying her diamond jewellery and sexy lingerie.
Her dream gifts included a matching Prada bag and purse for £1,120 and an Apple iMac worth £927.30.
Lusty fans were also invited to buy her a bespoke Debeers diamond heart pendant, worth up to £2,000, and a £437 pair of Jimmy Choo heels.
Less minted admirers could splash out a modest £32 on a pair of pink bedsocks or £25 on a dressing gown for her pet pooch.
Sizzling Danica also asked for a whopping £835.50 worth of Creme De La Mer and Dermalogica skincare products to keep her luscious looks in top condition.
And she claims men don’t get a single thing in return for lavishing her with posh presents.

If they’re lucky they might get a thank you Tweet or a chat on Skype – priced at £50 for 10 minutes – provided they don’t talk about sex.

http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-700/h--/q-95/sys-images/Admin/BkFill/Default_image_group/2012/5/15/1337099314012/Danica-Thrall-in-Sex-Lies-008.jpg

Says one journalist:
I've just bought a gift on the internet for a woman named Danica Thrall.
I got her a DVD of Crossroads – the 2002 film starring Britney Spears

How do I know Danica? Well, I don't really, to be honest, but I went to her official website after seeing her on Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys (http://www.channel4.com/programmes/sex-lies-rinsing-guys) (Channel 4)
Danica makes it perfectly clear how it works: I buy her stuff, and in return I get nothing, not even to meet her.

I got her the DVD, and not the Jimmy Choo strappy sandals ($695) or the Apple iMac 21.5 inch desktop computer (£927.40)
Still, even £9.99 is quite a lot to give someone I don't know and almost certainly never will
Actually, I tried to get her a secondhand copy of The Female Eunuch (£1.48) but Amazon wouldn't let me
This book couldnt be posted to Danica's address (PO Box 57994, London W4 4QG, if you'd like to send her something too).
Maybe she's put some kind of filter on, to block out inappropriate gifts.

We see Danica in the film going round a department store.
She's not shopping, though, she's just making a note of things she likes, which then go up on her wish–list, to rinse.
That's what rinsing means – getting stuff for nothing.

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2012/may/15/sex-lies-and-rinsing-guys

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?49024-Sexy-Women-are-Rinsing-Men-Using-Lust-To-Fund-Lifestyle&p=673779#post673779

And this is the documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgC9Z3uzPgY

garfield
11-05-2015, 02:33 PM

Cheating is about dishonesty. So if you have told your wife or partner, then it's not cheating.

wilisno
11-05-2015, 03:03 PM

No problem to me whether you're cheating or not, just replying to your comment about your idea of what's not cheating.

harmony
11-05-2015, 03:21 PM
"Bb sex can be paid for by both male and females.
Next thing you know your cute innocent wife is being cream pied ..."

Your analogy is interesting

But as we all know, the odds of your partner/girlfriend/wife seeing a male gigolo, masseuse etc is probably 1:100 000

Compared to the odds of your partner/girlfriend/wife just going on Facebook and looking up an old boyfriend - much easier (odds 1:500), or getting to know the tradesman well (odds 1:1000)

These are all arbitary odds, for the point of this discussion

Because if a mans partner/girlfriend/wife was really interesting in seeing 'working men', the man could negotiate a fair agreement so he could see 'working women' as well
And everyone is happy

Kaylie
11-05-2015, 05:31 PM
I like the justification ..... 'its not cheating unless you cum into a condom'! haha

wilisno
11-05-2015, 06:19 PM
I like the justification ..... 'its not cheating unless you cum into a condom'! haha
To get around that, do bareback ? ;) ;) ;)

kuntous
11-05-2015, 07:10 PM
"Bb sex can be paid for by both male and females.
Next thing you know your cute innocent wife is being cream pied ..."

Your analogy is interesting

But as we all know, the odds of your partner/girlfriend/wife seeing a male gigolo, masseuse etc is probably 1:100 000

Compared to the odds of your partner/girlfriend/wife just going on Facebook and looking up an old boyfriend - much easier (odds 1:500), or getting to know the tradesman well (odds 1:1000)

Because if a mans partner/girlfriend/wife was really interesting in seeing 'working men', the man could negotiate a fair agreement so he could see 'working women' as well
And everyone is happy

I know of a situation where a personal trainer was barebacking a few housewives at the same time.

they were paying for the PT sessions and rewarded with sex while hubby was up to no good with hookers.
He was sending them home leaking.

harmony
11-05-2015, 08:00 PM
Interesting story kuntous
I assume that the housewives werent aware that the personal trainer was also fooling around with the other housewives in the training group

I was at the beach the other day, and saw a male personal trainer teaching 3-4 women stretches, where you sit down and raise your arms and legs up

He was holding one ladies hands, and demonstrating how to stretch well

A very good teacher.

Maybe I should update my quoted 'odds'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Odds of your partner/girlfriend/wife going to a male brothel or masseuse, with 'happy ending' (1:10 000)
Odds of your partner/girlfriend/wife getting to know the tradesman well (odds 1:400)
Odds of your partner/girlfriend/wife getting to know a personal trainer well (odds 1:350)
Odds of your partner/girlfriend/wife just going on Facebook and looking up an old boyfriend, or being looked up by an exboyfriend (1:250)

rooter
11-05-2015, 08:12 PM
I have fucked hundreds of married women.
But their hubby was always around; sometimes watching, sometimes wanking, sometimes taking pics or video, sometimes joining in.
Or sometimes they would be fucking my partner if I had one at the time.
Or sometimes they would take some time out and go watch the footy or whatever and just leave us to it
It was all very cordial and civilised.
The concept of cheating didn't even enter into it - it was just good wholesome fun.

loaded
11-05-2015, 08:36 PM
It's a transaction. You are paying for a service, so it's not cheating. These women would most likely ignore you if you met them in the real world. They only want your money.

I think you need a an ongoing relationship for it to be considered cheating.

jellyshots
12-05-2015, 09:48 AM
I'm with rooter. The concept of cheating never enters into it and yes, keep the age of consent legal. Not really an issue for me with that. I tend to click with the 24-32 range.

Up until the last few days I have been seeing a sex buddy who has had an on again/off again bf. For her, she considers what she does with me as cheating from kissing all the way to sex. She's tried to justify it in all sorts of different ways and she and I have some very fun and lively discussions about it.

My viewpoint to her was very straightforward. She does what she does with me because it's fun, it's something she's not getting at home. She thinks relationships are flawed to begin with. I believe that there are women out there that you can have a deeply beautiful connection with. Everything else in between is fair game...

iseeu
12-05-2015, 10:15 AM
It's a transaction. You are paying for a service, so it's not cheating. These women would most likely ignore you if you met them in the real world. They only want your money.

I think you need a an ongoing relationship for it to be considered cheating.

and what if it was the other way around, if your wife/partner PAID another guy to fuck her..is she cheating?

harmony
12-05-2015, 10:16 AM
iseeu, if a wife needs to pay to be sexually satisfied, then the husband could come up with a mutually beneficial agreement, to keep the marriage together.
Agreed ?

wilisno
12-05-2015, 11:04 AM
iseeu, if a wife needs to pay to be sexually satisfied, then the husband could come up with a mutually beneficial agreement, to keep the marriage together.
Agreed ?
Agree on what ???

What is cheating ? Cheating is something you do behind your partner's back ! If the wife is cheating, you wouldn't even know about it !

On the other hand, if you want an agreement, why don't you propose an agreement while you're cheating, why do you have to wait until you found out she's cheating ?

iseeu
12-05-2015, 11:10 AM
Agreed ?

You are steering in a different direction to the initial post and are missing the point of this whole thread.
'to keep the marriage together', why do you assume there is a problem with the marriage? just because a women pays for sexual services (just like a man, who may not get what he wants sexually with his partner), does that mean there is a problem with the marriage (other than sexually)? If that was the case with men paying for sexual services, then every punter on this forum has marriage issues!

harmony
12-05-2015, 11:59 AM
Agreed
If both the husband and the wife mutually agree to individually pay other people to fuck them occasionally, then there is no cheating at all
Win - win.

jellyshots
12-05-2015, 04:48 PM
Sometimes people just like variety. I know if plenty of cases where a guy for example just wants the same woman or same type of woman and the woman wants to experience different things. In this case, it's a woman that was a WL, now an ML and her husband knows where she works.

He also has the option of having sex with other women but he doesn't, purely because he is perfectly satisfied with his arrangement with his wife. He doesn't watch or participate at all. He just lets her do her own thing and is secure enough that he doesn't give guys who have had sex with her a hard time about it unless she wants them to go away and they get clingy.

harmony
14-05-2015, 12:47 AM
Always wanted to know as I have never been married - do guys cheat because they get bored of their wives (who are still offering sex) or is it because their wives have stopped offering sex?

I imagine its important to recognise the latter, before you choose to marry them.
Obviously this is not easy in practice.

John Henry
14-05-2015, 12:21 PM
Lol how come ?

They're one of the best Christian music producer in the world ;-)

But yes, the Bible mentions this below:

“You have heard the commandment that says, ‘You must not commit adultery.’ But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart. So if your eye—even your good eye —causes you to lust, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. And if your hand—even your stronger hand —causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. (*Matthew‬ *5‬:*27-30‬ NLT)

AHLUNGOR
14-05-2015, 12:33 PM
Always wanted to know as I have never been married - do guys cheat because they get bored of their wives (who are still offering sex) or is it because their wives have stopped offering sex?

I have started a poll in another forum asking the following question:

How much sex at home would stop you from going punting ??

At least once or twice a month

Once a week regularly

At least twice a week

3 times a week or more

Regardless of sex at home, I still like the freedom and thrills whenever I feel like it

Only punt when I am away on business or wife is not available !

You can have a guess which answer is the most popular...................haha

wilisno
14-05-2015, 12:39 PM
I have started a poll in another forum asking the following question:

How much sex at home would stop you from going punting ??

At least once or twice a month

Once a week regularly

At least twice a week

3 times a week or more

Regardless of sex at home, I still like the freedom and thrills whenever I feel like it

Only punt when I am away on business or wife is not available !

You can have a guess which answer is the most popular...................haha
I guess you're asking people from a sex forum ? Haha !

harmony
14-05-2015, 01:15 PM
Ahlungor, I reckon if a wife/girlfriend has sex with his man 7 times a week, he wont be looking elsewhere

Obviously as a relationship continues, the frequency drops

In a marriage, 7 times a week just isnt going to happen

AHLUNGOR
14-05-2015, 02:25 PM
I guess you're asking people from a sex forum ? Haha !

I am only an active member in two forums, here and at the other place where I can set up polls like these without any trouble, it's very handy and useful. I wonder why AUS99 don't allow it. The other site has a lot other good features too such as the like and dislike button - LIKE !!

And to be friends !! LIKE !!

AHLUNGOR
14-05-2015, 02:26 PM
Ahlungor, I reckon if a wife/girlfriend has sex with his man 7 times a week, he wont be looking elsewhere

Obviously as a relationship continues, the frequency drops

In a marriage, 7 times a week just isnt going to happen

Two three times a week will pretty much stop me from punting !!!

When was the last time I went to a RnT ??????

wilisno
14-05-2015, 02:58 PM
I am only an active member in two forums, here and at the other place where I can set up polls like these without any trouble, it's very handy and useful. I wonder why AUS99 don't allow it. The other site has a lot other good features too such as the like and dislike button - LIKE !!

You've missed my point !

90% of people on a sex forum is guilty of adultery in one way or another, there's no surprise what the poll result should be ! ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
14-05-2015, 06:00 PM
When was the last time I went to a RnT ??????
2 days ago ! You just had a report for Nicole dated 12th May ! ;) ;) ;)

jellyshots
14-05-2015, 06:22 PM
That is of course if you believe in the concept of adultery. Adultery is big business though :)

AHLUNGOR
14-05-2015, 06:36 PM
2 days ago ! You just had a report for Nicole dated 12th May ! ;) ;) ;)

Yeah, that was just good timing! Didn't think anyone would be free and it was just a 30 min opportunity for a real quickie !!

Would have been totally happy to just have a chat and some hugs and kisses !

wilisno
14-05-2015, 06:50 PM
Yeah, that was just good timing! Didn't think anyone would be free and it was just a 30 min opportunity for a real quickie !!

Would have been totally happy to just have a chat and some hugs and kisses !
And you forgot about that punt already earlier ? ;) ;) ;)

H3da
14-05-2015, 10:28 PM

Isnt this the biggest forum?

wilisno
14-05-2015, 11:16 PM
Isnt this the biggest forum?
Yes, according to Sydney Morning Herald and based on the largest number of visitors online at any one time !

A-men
15-05-2015, 12:53 AM
Yes, according to Sydney Morning Herald and based on the largest number of visitors online at any one time !

Wow.. didn't know this is the biggest forum!

rajrajnow
24-05-2015, 01:00 PM
even looking at pages like this, looking at a sexy woman, even a dream should be considered as adultery. While people sort this out, let me quickly go for a punt :-)
All the best brothers!

Oneonone
24-05-2015, 05:24 PM
I don't agree with cheating but adultery is Ok.

Yes you can see working ladies without cheating particularly if your partner tells you to go see wl she doesn't want to have sex that often.

flamejob
27-05-2015, 12:41 AM
To answer the original question: No, I don't feel guilty whether it's RnT or FS. Having said that, I prefer RnT over FS only because I get a little paranoid about disease even with using protection.

The difference between sex for money and sex for free, is that sex for free costs a hell of a lot more. Having had committed partners, as well as a number of mistresses over the years, and frequented strip clubs, massage parlours and private operators, I can categorically state that use of professionals costs a shit load less in terms of money, stress, guilt, demands from all parties and the emotional fall-out when it all goes fucking pear-shaped.

RoyalFlush
27-05-2015, 12:49 AM
To answer the original question: No, I don't feel guilty whether it's RnT or FS. Having said that, I prefer RnT over FS only because I get a little paranoid about disease even with using protection.

The difference between sex for money and sex for free, is that sex for free costs a hell of a lot more. Having had committed partners, as well as a number of mistresses over the years, and frequented strip clubs, massage parlours and private operators, I can categorically state that use of professionals costs a shit load less in terms of money, stress, guilt, demands from all parties and the emotional fall-out when it all goes fucking pear-shaped.

Can I assume that you are married? Because this question doesnt apply to you if you are single or divorced.

flamejob
27-05-2015, 07:14 AM
Can I assume that you are married? Because this question doesnt apply to you if you are single or divorced.

Yes, i'm married and have been for quite a few years. I started punting a few years after I got married.

beta101
27-05-2015, 09:01 PM
screwing hot korean bitches is a birth right :slobber:

2paxghost
03-06-2015, 10:37 AM

I would imagine you are going to consider all the responses and then form your own opinion. This is my own opinion:

Cheating would be more like having a relationship that involves social exchange akin to establishing a meaningful relationship. That takes time, energy, and emotional investment. This would include spending hours on a dating site or at a club to court the girl. I would also include sexual relationships with women you are likely to see in social circles, work, gym, etc. You know, anything that lacks a degree of discretion offered by brothels and private apartments.

Punting is like masturbating to porn, except that there is brief social interaction, which is limited in breadth and scope. (However, always treat the sex workers with utmost respect, even when they are terrible. They deserve to have dignity.) Personally, I never knowingly punt with same worker (however, sometimes I later discover that a girl has changed name or shop.) As for FS versus RnT? Same to me, but you make your own decision.

I find that I do not resent my partner for not fulfilling the sexual fantasies I have but, instead, appreciate even more what she does well. I just get my fantasies fulfilled at the brothel for 30-60 minutes once or twice a month. (if there is no disposable $ then there is no punt). At home, I treat my partner like them gem she is, giving her 100% of my emotional capability. And when we have sex, it is all about her, what she likes, and what we do well together.

Your life will be over in a blink. Be happy, but be cool.

flamejob
05-06-2015, 07:11 AM
I would imagine you are going to consider all the responses and then form your own opinion. This is my own opinion:

Cheating would be more like having a relationship that involves social exchange akin to establishing a meaningful relationship. That takes time, energy, and emotional investment. This would include spending hours on a dating site or at a club to court the girl. I would also include sexual relationships with women you are likely to see in social circles, work, gym, etc. You know, anything that lacks a degree of discretion offered by brothels and private apartments.

Punting is like masturbating to porn, except that there is brief social interaction, which is limited in breadth and scope. (However, always treat the sex workers with utmost respect, even when they are terrible. They deserve to have dignity.) Personally, I never knowingly punt with same worker (however, sometimes I later discover that a girl has changed name or shop.) As for FS versus RnT? Same to me, but you make your own decision.

I find that I do not resent my partner for not fulfilling the sexual fantasies I have but, instead, appreciate even more what she does well. I just get my fantasies fulfilled at the brothel for 30-60 minutes once or twice a month. (if there is no disposable $ then there is no punt). At home, I treat my partner like them gem she is, giving her 100% of my emotional capability. And when we have sex, it is all about her, what she likes, and what we do well together.

Your life will be over in a blink. Be happy, but be cool.

Ne'er was a truer word spoken!