PDA

View Full Version : General talk Meeting Girls at the Introduction

Oneonone
10-05-2015, 05:47 PM
Meeting Girls at the Introduction!

Meeting Girls at the Introduction for me is one of the most important part of punting.

There seems to be two methods

One is a line up

The other is the Turn method.

In the line up the girls either line up and you get introduced to them all at once or.

The other way is that you get to meet all the girls one at a time, they walk in and introduce themselves to you.

In the turn method the girl who’s turn it is walks in and introduces herself and says do you want to see me, she usually adds I am only girl available which may or may not be the case.

For me I always like to meet all the girls!

I don’t like the line up where you meet all the girls together as it is difficult to talk to the girl you usually have to go by looks.

I prefer where you get to meet the girls one at a time, I don’t like it where the receptionist is present she should stay away and the girl come in the room, she should step inside the door, shake your hand and introduce herself.

You should then have the opportunity of asking her for anything you particularly like or want like kissing, dfk, daty. Bbbj etc.

I hate it when the receptionist stand in the room, the girl stand in the door way or just says hi I am ........ etc.

The shops should consider the above and look at how their girls do introductions after all it is probably the most important part of a punt if not it is certainly the most important start to a session in deciding which girl to see.

As always YOMV.

Huntsman
10-05-2015, 05:52 PM
I like the approach at Nirvana. Each girl has their own room and the punter gets to go around and meet them individually. It gives you an opportunity to have a quick chat, ask about extras and see whether there is a "connection".

Does anybody know if there are other places that use this approach?

Raybo
10-05-2015, 08:04 PM
I am about to go to a place with a line up.....hope it isnt going to be too busy. I am going to ask who wants me! :-)

CunningLinguist
11-05-2015, 12:54 AM
I find the girl that appears to want your business the most in a lineup usually gives the worst session.
I prefer seeing them one at a time.

harmony
11-05-2015, 10:46 AM
Can you explain this phenomenon, of "the girl that appears to want your business the most in a lineup, usually gives the worst session"
Interesting psychology there
Which one in the lineup then, gives the better session (surely not the most disinterested one !)

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2015, 11:00 AM
I like the approach at Nirvana. Each girl has their own room and the punter gets to go around and meet them individually. It gives you an opportunity to have a quick chat, ask about extras and see whether there is a "connection".

Does anybody know if there are other places that use this approach?

That should be standard At Michelle's house policy, you should get that same set in all three of their shops, other two are 135 Bayswater Road and Kellett Street Kingscross

harmony
11-05-2015, 11:02 AM
"I like the approach at Nirvana. Each girl has their own room and the punter gets to go around and meet them individually. It gives you an opportunity to have a quick chat, ask about extras and see whether there is a "connection"."

I presume at times, some of the doors have a "Do Not Disturb" sign on them

At busy times, it may be difficult to find an available open door !

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2015, 11:02 AM
I find the girl that appears to want your business the most in a lineup usually gives the worst session.
I prefer seeing them one at a time.

There is only one thing I look for: Big natural tits !!

If all fails, the tits fuck should still be pretty good !!

It's just me ...................haha

ps. I do prefer the one on one introduction - at least I can ask the WL is they are real ??