PDA

View Full Version : Ginza 20yo YOSHIKO - a cute new TRAINEE and a potential EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH !

rooter
10-05-2015, 09:09 PM
Yoshiko is a super cute young Japanese girl, she is very petite and delicately built and totally inexperienced.
She is very keen and eager to please and once you get passed that typically shy and polite Japanese exterior she is a very horny little thing and great little fuck.
Treat her nicely and gently and you will have a fantastic time with her.
And try not to fall madly in love with her if you possibly can.

LOOKS and BODY
Yoshiko is a 20 Japanese girl and very tiny and cute - actually she is much more than cute, she is very pretty.
I especially love her smile and full soft lips.
She is a tiny little thing at just over 150cm and very petite and slightly built, and has pale soft delicate skin.
Little B cup titties, tiny waist and hips, and cute little bottom.
And a tight little pussy she shaved and trimmed just before she started her first shift.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Yoshiko is totally new to this and it shows.
She has a very fresh, genuine feel about her; a bit lacking in confidence but really keen to have a red hot go.
She is incredibly sweet, maybe the sweetest girl of them all; only Selina is maybe even sweeter.
She is definitely a GFE girl and treats you like you are her boyfriend; it's the only way she knows how - she still hasn't learnt the difference between a boyfriend and a customer.
Actually a lot of Japanese girls never learn this difference - not even after months or even years in some cases -their GFE is in a league of it's own.
She is very horny and loves sex, and gets very, very excited and orgasmic once she feels comfortable enough with you.

DFK and DATY
Yoshiko is a very sensual kisser and DFKs at every opportunity - her kisses are real heart melters.
Yoshiko is very sensitive and excitable to being touched almost every where and especially so on her erogenous zones.
Like a lot of Japanese girls she is initially shy about showing her pleasure and tries to fight it.
But then she gives in to it and gets very excited and orgasmic.
And then she gets very embarrassed about it and even apologised for having so much pleasure herself rather than looking after me.
But she wasted no time returning the favour ....

BBBJ
Yoshiko gives a very nice BBBJ.
Nice and wet and lots of shaft licking and stroking.
She can swallow a decent amount of cock too and can up the tempo too if you give her a bit of encouragement.
But the highlight is when she looks up at you with that super cute super innocent look and asks you "Kimochii"?
And not in a cheeky playful way but totally genuinely.

FUCKING
Yoshiko is tiny and delicate and super tight so you have to take it a bit easy with her.
But she gets very horny and excited and loves to fuck so once she warms up she actually has a red hot go and is a great little fuck.
She rides hard in cowgirl and takes a bit of a pounding in mish and doggy.
But she is definitely a GFE type of girl and sex with her is very intimate and special with lots of kissing, holding and touching.

ROUND 2
After a nice chill out I was in two minds as to whether I should fuck her again.
Chilling out was really nice and GFE and I thought I should go easy on her given it was her first day.
But the horny bastard in me took over and I hesitantly hinted if we could go again.
She just smiled and started playing with my cock and soon enough we were at it again.
She was much more confident second time around and it was a great fuck.

OVERALL
Yoshiko is a newbie and still has the training wheels on so don't be expecting a PSE nympho.
But having said that she is a genuinely horny girl who loves sex and gets very excited and into it.
Treat her nice, start off nice and slow and gentle and you will be surprised just how horny this little cutey can get ...

ILOVETOFU
11-05-2015, 01:09 AM
another informative AR rooter. I saw several Japanese girls in the old Ginza in Sussex Street, and would have to agree with you on the GFE treatment. they always treated me that way. I often left with the feeling that I'd just spent time with a girlfriend. I'll have to road test this Yoshiko - love that cute innocent look that can be deceptive.

x11
11-05-2015, 11:21 AM
Wow... You make it sound like a teenagers first time... Or is it just 50 shades of rooter.... ;)

rooter
11-05-2015, 06:24 PM
Wow... You make it sound like a teenagers first time... Or is it just 50 shades of rooter.... ;)

She wasn't quite a virgin bro but quite inexperienced.
But she more than made up for her lack of experience and technical skills with lots of enthusiasm and willingness to please.
And she is so irresistibly cute.
When I write my autobiography it will be called "50 shades of pink and brown: nipples, pussy lips, and bums"

pro_seeker
04-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Another great review rooter. Booked her based on the feedbacks and gotta say that she is indeed one of the cutest girls I've seen at Ginza. Not a model type face but the language school student type that you want to bang.

Slim with perfect b cups and tiny waist but with a very very poundable ass that I really enjoyed smashing during standing doggy.

Daty was long and she made all the right hip movements and sounds. She has a very pronounced clit that was easy to find. Blowjob was really cute when she licked my cock with that tiny tongue, manga style.

Only problem was she refused to dfk.. Maybe she just didn't like the cut of my jib but it was disappointing.

Otherwise, overall a very cute kawaii girl with lots of energy during sex and a killer body.

xtsy
12-09-2015, 11:27 AM
Another great review rooter. Booked her based on the feedbacks and gotta say that she is indeed one of the cutest girls I've seen at Ginza. Not a model type face but the language school student type that you want to bang.

agree with you, the number of hot girls going to language school is beyond imagination. Thai girls are the hottest followed by Korean. Thai girls dress up as if they were in night club when going to school