PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sydney swingers club

4some
11-05-2015, 12:20 PM
I was wondering if anyone has been to Our Secret Spot or the Couples Club?

If so, were they any good? Any Asians there? What was the quality of the talent?

Or any other feedback on any swingers clubs in sydney?

4some
12-05-2015, 09:10 PM
Anyone? someone must have been...

aussiegaigin
12-05-2015, 10:37 PM
Never heard of them, let alone been there,

I gave up on swingers clubs after Sin Sity closed down. Well actually BEFORE it closed down, as did most of the patrons I guess.

John Henry
13-05-2015, 10:22 AM
Well, I'm curious to know as well but decided not to go there due to my d*ck size is not larger than the average australian people.

So to avoid embarrassment or ejaculating prematurely I refrain myself.

aussiegaigin
13-05-2015, 03:31 PM
That shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully you will be anonymous when you go there. Girls are usually willing to try anyone; if you don't perform up to "expectations" the worst that can happen is that girl mightn't invite you back for "seconds". Just go and try another one.

winky
13-05-2015, 04:08 PM
All good in theory, but these clubs generally only allow couples and single females. There are a few nights where single guys can rock up but you have to meet the "criteria".
So, basically you need to have or find a partner willing to attend with you...anyone know someone that would like to be my partner lol. Always wanted to attend one of these places.

Winky

rooter
13-05-2015, 04:10 PM
I was in the swingers scene for over 10 years and for a while was the organiser of the best swingers parties in Australia.
The reason I set up my own private parties was because the commercial clubs were crap.
Anyway you can get too much of a good thing.
10 years and a few thousand fucks later I quit the scene.
The last 3 years I have just been punting.
Punting is my idea of semi-retirement. I'm enjoying it.
After all the things I've done: swingers parties, orgies, BDSM parties, gangbangs etc; now just fucking 2 or 3 girls a week is like sitting in a comfy armchair, having a cup of hot cocoa and reading a good book.
Life's Good.
I'll get bored with this too eventually and then who knows ... maybe I'll become a monk ...

aussiegaigin
13-05-2015, 04:16 PM
I went to Sin City a couple of times, there were generally no restrictions on single males. I think they had a sister shop out Moorebank way. No criteria to meet other than paying the entrance fee.

There was always more men than girls, and I think some of the girls might have been hired WLs. I went on week days when it wasn't too crowded.

4some
16-05-2015, 09:06 PM
thanks for all the responses.

were there many Asian women? and for the non-WL looking types, what was the quality of the talent?

aussiegaigin
16-05-2015, 09:52 PM
Just remember that most of the members here are single guys, or married "closet punters". They are not likely to have partners to take, or don't want their partners to know about such activities.

So you are not likely to get much response.