PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Pink Knee trembler

Biggus
11-05-2015, 04:23 PM
Pink

Date of Visit 8/5/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point - Roster

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Age 25-29 I guess

Size/shape :Very Slim A cup titties great nipples loves attention to nipples , perfect shape lady for those that like slim and small girls.

Pussy shaved nice shaped pussy lips that love Daty.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese cute and sexy.

Services Provided : BJ, DATY, FS, CIM multiple pos, enthusiastic sex, digit.

Value for money/recommend? Great time

I saw Pink on Friday morning first customer thats the way I like it plenty of enegy.

As I have seen Pink before and we are starting to get a connection she welcomed me with a hug and light kiss.
I got naked and jumped into the shower while Pink got ready and peeled of her street clothes and jumped into her working gear , small sexy undies and frilly bra.
I dryed off and jumped on the bed Pink motioned that time did not start till she was dressed and ready which was good for me as time had slipped by and I wanted to spend all the 2 hrs that I had booked deep inside her pussy and down her graceful swan like neck.
Pink curled up beside me and gave me a kiss and started to caress my now rock hard boner and she then slid down and started a deep BBBJ which I was enjoying immensely She turned around without any word from me and we jumped into a great 69 which she kept going down deep on my cock, Pink was starting to get very wet by this time so I lubed up my bird finger and slowly rubbed around the outside of her pussy lips while I kept vigoursly tonguing her clit she started to move around and started to thrust back on my finger until it slid in and I gently massaged her G spot until her pussy juices were flowing very freely and getting that lovely sucking sloshy sound so there was no faking this. I told her that I needed to fuck her hard and she just jumped up and grabbed a condom and slid it on quickly and laid back with her legs wide in the air and rubbing her pussy with her fingers and motioning me to get it in real fast, she guided me in and grabbed my arse and started started to pull down real hard so that I was slamming her pussy real good juicy sounds were coming loud and clear that I could hear clearly above the mood setting music that Pink likes to play in the background.
I soon got Pink to drop one leg so that I could pound her with one leg in the air and the other leg on the bed so that I was between her legs scissor style , we then moved into doggy which we kept up for 10 mins of intense grinding and pounding.

I was getting a little tired so I lay down and Pink jumped on and rode me hard like a rodeo bucking steer pumping hard up and down and she clung on and started orgasming and shaking her legs were quivering and pussy was pulsating and flowing juices freely.
She colapsed down to my chest and hung on hard trying to revive we both were almost worn out but i was not done so Pink had a shower cooled of and came back to the bed relaxed and started to give me another blow job deep and hard I was soon pumping her throat and she rolled up for more 69 I was soon thrusting deep down while rubbing her clit and sliding my finger in and out of her sopping puss she started to orgasm again on my finger which sent me over the line she kept sucking hard although she knew I was coming I blew hard in her mouth.
I rolled over exhausted while she cleaned up.
We chatted for a while and she was asking me the correct word in english and motioned her knees wobbling so I guess she meant a knee trembler :)
I certainly was over the moon and needed to relax for 15 mins in the waiting rooms before I left 64.
A great experience.

tarenpoint64
22-05-2015, 03:11 PM
Pink is very popular gril at 64

tarenpoint64
28-05-2015, 08:59 PM
pink is working today
For bOOkings and all ENQUIRIES please phone 0424 666 228
http://www.magmodels64.com/uploads/7/5/3/9/7539799/9889121_orig.jpg
http://www.magmodels64.com/uploads/7/5/3/9/7539799/8077333_orig.jpg

flamejob
28-05-2015, 09:05 PM
DATY, CIM & enthusiastic sex? God, I wish i was in Sydney!!!!

tarenpoint64
07-11-2015, 01:17 PM
She working today