PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Anyone know of a business at 615a Logan Rd greenslopes !

JustMetoday
12-05-2015, 03:08 PM
A wechat operation said she does massage and extra from here. Anyone been ?

RottenLittlePunt
12-05-2015, 03:38 PM
That would be the Japanese shop. "massage (maybe more)" They used to advertise that for the Springwood shop and now I am seeing the same thing for a private operator in GC.

revolnaisa
12-05-2015, 08:50 PM
Been there 2-3 months ago. My fav ML left that shop (there was a couple of weeks shop was closed due renovation I think) so stopped visiting.

pommychris
12-05-2015, 09:45 PM
yes i had the plesure just yesterday!!!
the lady was japenese,and very cute..
the massage was very avarage, but the extras were most enjoyable..
opens after 10am and the place has no shower.
this was my 2nd visit and both times i have not been disapointed..
i never like to name ladys so just try it yourselfs..

Rodgersodger
13-05-2015, 09:06 AM
Dam you!! Been trying to get to this place for long time but whenever I drive by always closed .. Oh well will keep trying

John0301
14-05-2015, 02:07 PM
How much for one hour ?
how many girls working a day ?

Rodgersodger
14-05-2015, 05:43 PM
Went and tried it yesterday got 30 mins cost $40 extra was $40 one girl working only pretty shit place no shower wipes u when finished with a tissue and wet one

John0301
16-05-2015, 12:08 PM
Went and tried it yesterday got 30 mins cost $40 extra was $40 one girl working only pretty shit place no shower wipes u when finished with a tissue and wet one

so they dont have towel to clean oil ?!

Rodgersodger
16-05-2015, 01:53 PM
No towel just wipe u with tissues and then baby wet wipes that's it

Digger
16-05-2015, 03:21 PM
No towel just wipe u with tissues and then baby wet wipes that's it

Probably a lot more hygienic than towels used on me in some shops!

RottenLittlePunt
18-05-2015, 12:57 AM
I notice that these shops are now advertising a 105 Albert St shop. New shop, or just new to me?

oral bee
29-07-2015, 08:44 PM
So I'm back from Sydney for a week and I thought I'd try something new and booked for a massage at this lopey Greens shop. Booked and organised time & prices via wechat, so it seemed like I was going to have a pleasant massage without having the awkward halfway point. Awesome. Place really isn't discreet but oh well, there's some really indiscreet shops in Sydney.

When I got in I was greeted by a lovely little Japanese girl who asked if I made the booking, to which I responded a cheerful yes. She then asked how long I'd like the massage for, which I thought was weird considering I already organised it all earlier. I went along and asked for the hour, to which she asked for three red backs. I gave her two pineapples, and she fumbled around for a good five minutes for some change. I thought I'd help her along and swapped out her banjo for my pineapple.

Then came the massage. Soft/medium/hard? My impression was that she must have been new since her technique wasn't great. The oil? I might as well as have volunteered to roll around in the colonel's floor next door. When she moved to the legs I started to think she was really on to something, but was shamefully disappointed.

The flip came and... nothing. My mind was racing, I thought this was all prearranged. Then time's up. Thank you! What? So I asked. To which she replied Oh you didn't pay enough.

You have got to be kidding me.

Rodgersodger
29-07-2015, 09:02 PM
Yeah been this shop few times and u get a mixed bag here I won't be going back I think the whole smile massage thing is a scam u never get what u pay for pics are fake on wechat as well

flamejob
29-07-2015, 09:09 PM
That would be the Japanese shop. "massage (maybe more)" They used to advertise that for the Springwood shop and now I am seeing the same thing for a private operator in GC.

hi RLP, yes, i've noticed the chick from GC on WeChat advertising this. She quoted me $70 for the hour. I'm tempted to book in soon. Have you checked her out at all?

popeye96
30-07-2015, 10:11 PM

big g
31-07-2015, 12:00 AM
i have been to both Greenslopes and Springwood and left blue each time. Get to end of massage at full mast and thank you and walk out.

MrGrumpy
02-08-2015, 05:55 PM
Booked the sloping shop via wechat and arrived to find no booking so it was more good luck than good m'ment that the requested ML was available. Msg was actually pretty good and lovely girl. Was a bit wary as tried Wat st. about 12 mths ago and it was a 4/10 at best. Timekeeping seems to be an issue so you really only get around 50mins.

Return? Hmm. If I was at the IGA getting my croissants then might sneak across the road to see who is on.