PDA

View Full Version : General talk Unsafe sex in the city is on ABC 2 tonight at 9.35pm

AHLUNGOR
12-05-2015, 07:02 PM
May be some of your frequently asked questions will be answered here !

harmony
12-05-2015, 07:05 PM
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/common/images/publicity/1311_2_unsa_90.jpg

Unsafe Sex In The City, Episode 01 Episode 01
Genital warts, weeping pustules and smelly discharge.
It's never pretty in the Manchester Centre for Sexual Health.
It's never quiet either.
This is a tale of what happens when one of Britain's party cities goes septic, and the people on the front line are desperately trying to stem an epidemic.

Funny, revealing, touching and outrageous, with never-seen-before exclusive access - this four-part series follows the staff of a pioneering sexual health clinic in the heart of Manchester as they struggle to combat the rising tide of the city's sexually infected.

We bed down with Manchester's sexed up youth both in and out of the clinic, to find out what a party lifestyle can do to your health...and how very nasty the results can be.

In this opening episode of Unsafe Sex in the City about life at a Manchester STI clinic, we follow the ups and downs of the sex lives of the residents of one of Britain's biggest party cities. How do the people on the front line stem an epidemic?

At the Manchester Centre for Sexual Health this week, the staff treat 22-year-old Kervin, who has some issues to address after a one night stand leaves him with more than just a smile on his face. Courtney, who is 17, shocks her mum with lurid confessions of unprotected encounters in the park, and ladies' man Joe discovers if 'putting it about' has landed him in it.

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/abc2/201303/programs/ZX9378A001D2013-03-12T213209.htm

cato
12-05-2015, 10:18 PM
Should be interesting...

cato
12-05-2015, 10:23 PM
WTF???

Some guy caught an STI from a farm animal!!!

LOLOLOL

ILOVETOFU
13-05-2015, 12:06 AM
I live in the city now, so I'm not tempted to take advantage of farm animals anymore. I kind of miss the good ol' days, but my health is better now. lol