PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Chantel 5*. Slim, pretty, smart, kind, what more do you need?

Jj999
06-04-2012, 05:47 AM
I'm not sure how do you call it. Bad luck or good luck, or what.
But when I went to 5* tonight (yesterday), it was really bad luck, because all of my favourites were not working.
Chilli, not working, Selina not working.
Well, Chilli and Selina works frequently. So the chance of them being not working at the same day is quite small.
I was half way there when I call 5*, to check who's working. Laurie said Chilli and Selina not working.

Then I tried to make decision with the available girls.
Looks like the guy up there is guiding me in some way. :cool2:
My first encounter with Chantel.

This is the first time, I meet a WL in a shop , that is actually trading the stock market, and the surprise disn't stop there, she's using CFD to trade (For those who don't know.. it's a kind of OverTheCounter derivative, which is more difficult stuff to understand), what a smart lady.
It was by chance how I know it, when I enter the room, I sat right away on the sofa, I was tired. Then she ask me, if I was tired because I've just finished working. Then I said, no, I'm tired not because of working, I'm working from home, I'm a stock investor.
Then the conversation flows.
Such a coincidence. The guy up there must have been guiding me for this encounter!

As I said, it's very easy to get along with her, because we have the same interest. But I doubt if she is having any difficulty getting along with customer.. She's very friendly and her voice is very soft and kind..
The conversation flows, and I found out, that she's really very friendly. From the time when she picked me up, I got the feeling that this tall and slim lady (she's about the same height as me, +-170) is very friendly, and I was right.

In the shower while we are still talking, she cleaned my back without asking me to turn around, so her face was very close to mine, but I'm still enjoying the conversation, so I didn't give her a DFK.:miao:

After the shower, on the bed, we were still talking when her face get too close to mine and I couldn't hold to give a DFK. :miao:
Then it gets wild from there.
She was teasing my bro with her hand then do a bit of catbath.
Moving down south to do BBBJ with heaps of eye contacts. Wow, I felt I was melting because of that eyes staring at my eyes! :miao:
Then she after that she move back up to my face and then of course there are lots of passionate DFK while she was stroking my bro with her hand.

Then as the usual, put the dom on, and started with Cg.
Then there are lots of DFK, and I sensed that she don't really like riding and taking control.
Then I moved up to take charge by doing mish, with some DFK. When the pumping action get faster, because I did some DFK, she wrapped her arms around my neck and asking more DFKs.
Then I cum, and give her some DFK. I told her that I've cum, and she was surprised, it's the same case as My first session with Selina when she misunderstood and tried to ride me again before I told her again :miao:
It's because I never make any indication that I cum, or going to cum. And I have poker face that wouldn't show any indication of excitment or anything unless I want to, which FeiFei has called as inhuman. :cry:

Then the talk continue where we left before, and she offered me massage.
Which I accepted, even if I don't know whether a massage is good or not. I don't really like being massaged.
I just don't feel like rejecting an offer from a very kind and warm lady with a very kind voice in my ear. :smile:

I was checking whether she actually understands what she's talking about, by talking with very technical words about the market, and boy, she understand what she's talking about. :startle:
Usually when it gets too technical, some bullshitter would stop and start different topic.
I love to have conversation with a smart and pretty lady.. And with a pretty one that know stuff about market, which is a very rare combination, It double the enjoyment of the conversation!
I bet she can talk about everything, she's smart. :smile:

So I think it wasn't bad luck when my favourites are not working, because otherwise, I won't have such a happy encounter with a new favourite!
:miao:

wilisno
06-04-2012, 06:15 AM
You're really lucky to find her there on a Thursday night ! ;)

Jj999
06-04-2012, 06:38 AM
You're really lucky to find her there on a Thursday night ! ;)

She said she normally works on Friday and Saturday because of Uni.
I was lucky, tomorrow is holiday. :miao:

wilisno
06-04-2012, 11:13 AM
She said she normally works on Friday and Saturday because of Uni.
I was lucky, tomorrow is holiday. :miao:

Good report again, but if a girl's face is so close to mine, I'll kiss first and talk later ! ;) ;) ;)

Jj999
06-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Good report again, but if a girl's face is so close to mine, I'll kiss first and talk later ! ;) ;) ;)

Hahaha.
I was too busy talking to stop. :miao:
But hey, later on the bed I made the right move. :cool2:

Max Wood
06-04-2012, 07:53 PM
I've lost MFA on shares. I'll ask Chantel for tips tomorrow. Maybe punting will be profitable for once.

Jj999
06-04-2012, 08:20 PM
I've lost MFA on shares. I'll ask Chantel for tips tomorrow. Maybe punting will be profitable for once.

When you meet her, remind her of my advise for her to learn about trend trading. :miao:
She's still quite fresh in the financial market.

I really want her first experience of the financial market won't be as rough as most people. :smile:

Travelmate
06-04-2012, 08:31 PM
When you meet her, remind her of my advise for her to learn about trend trading. :miao:

I really want her first experience of the financial market won't be as rough as most people. :smile:

I am very fresh on sex too!!! :miao::miao::miao::miao::miao:

Max Wood
06-04-2012, 08:44 PM
I'm glad Chantel and I don't dabble in the same industry. We are too busy already.

Jj999
06-04-2012, 08:57 PM
I am very fresh on sex too!!! :miao::miao::miao::miao::miao:

You mean you've just finished having sex?
:smile:

Travelmate
06-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Too early for sex now. Lets Broncos finish the game and I will go and celebrate

Jj999
06-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Too early for sex now. Lets Broncos finish the game and I will go and celebrate

And don't forget me, win within 12 points range. :cool2:

wilisno
06-04-2012, 09:50 PM

I just showed her your post, Chantel said she appreciates it. ;) ;) ;)

Jj999
06-04-2012, 11:26 PM
I just showed her your post, Chantel said she appreciates it. ;) ;) ;)

:smile:
Hope she would earn something from her investments.

Jj999
07-04-2012, 02:43 AM

I'm still amazed by how friendly she is.:smile:

And today I did the right thing, kiss first, talk later! :miao:

wilisno
07-04-2012, 03:59 AM
I'm still amazed by how friendly she is.:smile:

And today I did the right thing, kiss first, talk later! :miao:

Looks like we were in a race ! :miao:

Jj999
07-04-2012, 04:27 AM
Looks like we were in a race ! :miao:

I think I will lose.
Next wee schedule is FeiFei, then the week after is Loren. :miao:
There is no way I can catch up. :cool2:

Littlewonder
07-04-2012, 08:29 AM
Hard to find a smart girl and sounds like a good punt as well must have been your lucky day.