PDA

View Full Version : Brisbane Request

Mdlovespunting
13-05-2015, 03:14 PM
Hello fellow Sydney Punters, been to your great city a few times and I'm really envious of how good you have it down there. I have tried a few places near the Town Hall, Pitt St, Kent St, George etc, I stay at the Fraser Suites, so all down that end. I read some fantastic reviews, so I just thought I would ask some advice, I'm down next Wednesday, will be in the city, is there a must see girl or place at the moment. Understand if you want to keep it quiet and PM me, would be very grateful of any assistance. Always glad to return the favour if your up this way, but why would you guys leave paradise, cheers

jnk
13-05-2015, 04:03 PM
Give Summerville a try.

AHLUNGOR
13-05-2015, 04:10 PM
Hello fellow Sydney Punters, been to your great city a few times and I'm really envious of how good you have it down there. I have tried a few places near the Town Hall, Pitt St, Kent St, George etc, I stay at the Fraser Suites, so all down that end. I read some fantastic reviews, so I just thought I would ask some advice, I'm down next Wednesday, will be in the city, is there a must see girl or place at the moment. Understand if you want to keep it quiet and PM me, would be very grateful of any assistance. Always glad to return the favour if your up this way, but why would you guys leave paradise, cheers

Horses for courses !!

My must see girl may not necessarily be your cup of tea.

May be you can tell us what you are after?

Age, body type, nationality, services, is a strong massage important or you just want to play ?

Better still, if you tell us who you have seen and your rating on them, then we can compare notes ?

Cheers

Mdlovespunting
13-05-2015, 05:04 PM
Horses for courses !!

Age, body type, nationality, services, is a strong massage important or you just want to play ?

Better still, if you tell us who you have seen and your rating on them, then we can compare notes ?

Cheers

Hi Ahlungor, thanks for the reply, your posts are legendary.
I don't get down much these days, my favourite has been Silver Ox, never been disapointed there, Cia Cia was one of the best a long while ago. Have tried Chequers, Sussex St,meant remember the name but it was great.
I love Asian women, I suppose if I had to pick, Korean and Japanese just because I have been there so many times, but I love them all.
Slim and petite would be my preference, keen on good C's or D's but don't like them plump. ( but at my age, we can't be fussy!) I don't need a massage, just love the contact, tackle tickle and the lead up, and always book an hour.
Haven't tried any Brothels in Sydney for years, I see there's a few at he lower end of town and certainly happy to go there for f/s as well or instead of. I have seen Ginza and a few advertised on here but pretty much open for anything. Really appreciate your help, cheers

A-men
14-05-2015, 01:41 AM
I am not as experience as Bro Ahlungor (respect!) but may I suggest to have a look at 107 Posh, 378 Pitt besides Silver Fox for massage if you prefer CBD area or Summerville @Pyrmont and for FS Ginza is probably still your best bet.

Mdlovespunting
14-05-2015, 08:02 AM
Thanks jnk, have replied with a pm, appreciate your help

Mdlovespunting
14-05-2015, 08:03 AM
Thanks A-men, I will look them up, any names in particular?

Mdlovespunting
19-05-2015, 12:59 PM
Horses for courses !!

Cheers

Thanks to the three people who got back to me, in Sydney tomorrow but not sure I will have time to get far out of the CBD, sorry Jnk , will try Sommerville next time.