PDA

View Full Version : poopular girl christine work today summerville 02 79013184 0450865833

Summerville
14-05-2015, 12:23 PM
Christine, Yum Yum Yum.....

Good day Guys... How's it going??? Haven't written an AR for a while, and have tried so hard to slow down my punting activities (which all of you know is sooooo damn hard to do...) However, as some of you do and some of you don't, Summer, the lovely mamasan that used to manage Bamboo Massage a while ago, is now opening her new shop.. Her own shop, with no partners whatsoever (That's what she told me anyway, and hey, why would she lie to me??) so she is really hoping that this shop will be as busy as Bamboo under her management..

Anyway, Went there last Thursday, she proudly took me for a quick tour of her shop.. It's bigger than Bamboo for sure (it has a balcony for smokers, and I could see a portable stove for those who's hungry)... For those brothers who love discreet entrance, you'll love this shop.. And then there is a huge waiting room as well (comfortable couch) so overall I would say it's a better place than her old shop.. Also a plus point for this shop is it has a nice, brand new showers with toilet built in..

Enough with the chit chat, let's go down to business.. Summer introduced me to this new girl, Christine, from Malaysia.. Late 20's, quite busty (B+ or C cups), long hair, and smells superbly nice.. I'm that kind of guy that gets turned on really easy when I smell a girl with nice perfume on.. So there you are, I'm sold..

Her massage is pleasantly strong, very relaxing. She said she's been in a massage department for a while now, but only got into RnT recently..
She used minimum oil which is great, not like June who could finish a bottle of oil for every customer.. She hit all the right knots, especially my sore shoulders.. Since it's only half an hour session, she asks me to turn over after 15 minutes (A little regret why I didn't book for the full hour)..
Asked if I want extras, couldn't say no after what she did to me in part 1 with all the tickles and rubbing my balls..
I gotta say, Christine has a very nice set of tits that will make every punters amazed... Very firm, yet soft, and pink nipples to top it all... Long story short, Shot my load.. She still finds time to give my head a little massage after a quick clean up.. Such a nice lady.. I reckon she will be a great housewife one day..

Geez, I just relive all my session with her.. And I think I might need another massage session. Summer said she has some other great girls that has great service, but I'm afraid I gotta take it slow this time..

P.S : Saw June on my way out, she looks as stunning if not more as ever... She still remembers me from all the good times we had, give her a nice hug, and I am very tempted to see her again.. Fiuuuhh..... Reply Reply With Quote
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02-03-2015, 05:04 PM #2 kezza View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message
Senior Member(無間使者)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Date 11-11-2014
Posts 135 I feel your pain! I stopped reading AR'S for a while as there was always someone else to add to the list.. got it down to a few regulars and then boom! Summer's back.. then she's bringing along some old Bamboo faves on days of the week I can see them.. June ( love her and her copious amounts of oil) Yoyo.. now you' very added another.. then there's Summers 'must try' new girls.. where will it end?! Reply Reply With Quote
02-03-2015, 05:06 PM #3 harmony View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message
Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Join Date 19-11-2013
Posts 1,728 Great to see you again khuntong

"I reckon she will be a great housewife one day.." wow

Sounds like a great business
All the best Summer Reply Reply With Quote
02-03-2015, 05:07 PM #4 kingwally View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message
Senior Member(無間使者)

Join Date 06-03-2012
Posts 314 What are the operating hours for this shop? Reply Reply With Quote
02-03-2015, 05:30 PM #5 khuntong View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message
Senior Member(無間使者)

Join Date 06-03-2012
Posts 403 Originally Posted by kingwally
What are the operating hours for this shop?
I think it opens around 10am and closes after 9pm.. But if you could negotiate with Summer while you make the booking, she is more than happy to wait for you even after hour... Reply Reply With Quote
02-03-2015, 05:32 PM #6 khuntong View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message
Senior Member(無間使者)

Join Date 06-03-2012
Posts 403 Originally Posted by kezza
I feel your pain! I stopped reading AR'S for a while as there was always someone else to add to the list.. got it down to a few regulars and then boom! Summer's back.. then she's bringing along some old Bamboo faves on days of the week I can see them.. June ( love her and her copious amounts of oil) Yoyo.. now you' very added another.. then there's Summers 'must try' new girls.. where will it end?!
Hahaha.... Yeah bro, it's just too painful.. Oh June, who doesn't love her and her lovely smile and big eyes and nice smell and long legs? Damn.... This is not getting easier... Reply Reply With Quote
02-03-2015, 05:33 PM #7 khuntong View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message
Senior Member(無間使者)

Join Date 06-03-2012
Posts 403 Originally Posted by harmony
Great to see you again khuntong

"I reckon she will be a great housewife one day.." wow

Sounds like a great business
All the best Summer
Yeah bro, Glad to be back.. Actually I never left, just tried to be off the radar.. Lol... Reply Reply With Quote
02-03-2015, 05:36 PM #8 harmony View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message
Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Join Date 19-11-2013
Posts 1,728 haha, before the haters start hating, may I confirm that khuntong has been to different places, not just Summerville Reply Reply With Quote
02-03-2015, 11:13 PM #9 A-men View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message
Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Join Date 25-05-2012
Posts 44 Thanks for informing Bro Khuntong. Got a text from this shop today and was thinking why they have my number when I've never been there.
well, now I know that's Summer's new place and with June there, i must pay them a visit soon! Reply Reply With Quote
02-03-2015, 11:37 PM #10 Raqu View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message
Junior Member(有D料到)

Join Date 12-01-2015
Posts 50 June sounds amazing.. Reply Reply With Quote
14-03-2015, 03:58 PM #11 ouch View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message
Senior Member(無間使者)

Join Date 06-03-2012
Posts 399 Well Khuntong welcome back to the ar fold. I came to see yoyo today (from bamboo) as each time i have seen her more fun. Arrived and summer said try Christine . Beautiful girl big boobs good service. . And every time i reply big boobs dont care she looks at me like several marbles have fallen out of my marble bag.. she said very good seevice massage. So i said show me. I saw her face bam yup. I actually thought chinese at first glance.as so pale. I'd beg to differ on boob size id say c minimum c+at least. To me they were monsters real monsters.. so obviously i said yup did Financials had shower face down please. I did my usual captain grab ass as my back being massaged. Inly to have it unceremoniously swatted away. So i sat back and enjoyed massage which was very strong and very technically good. I was
amazed she is up there with higher echelon of masseuse i have seen everything was spot on turn over time well lets just say the 50 option was accepted in a nano second. Clothes off bokbs are nothing short magnificent Ahlungor take note. her takecle handling skills nothing short of spectacularlviewsloves her boobs kissed. Id say shes a young mum. About size 8. Only critique bum not yoyo level and . But tip ahe warms to quality back rub. I'd say definitely visit multiple times. Was surprised bot busy today awesome. I think saturdays just got expensive yoyo and Christine oh dear. KEZZA thunderbirds are go ad to list. Reply Reply With Quote
15-03-2015, 01:14 AM #12 kezza View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message
Senior Member(無間使者)

Join Date 11-11-2014
Posts 135 Thanks mate, duly added.. tough when Yoyo's on though but one week won't hurt... Reply Reply With Quote
15-03-2015, 03:08 PM #13 x11 View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message
Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Join Date 14-05-2012
Posts 1,007

Originally Posted by kezza
I feel your pain! I stopped reading AR'S for a while as there was always someone else to add to the list.. got it down to a few regulars and then boom! Summer's back.. then she's bringing along some old Bamboo faves on days of the week I can see them.. June ( love her and her copious amounts of oil) Yoyo.. now you' very added another.. then there's Summers 'must try' new girls.. where will it end?!
it's almost like Summer's shop is the Ginza of the massage arena. good management. only bettered by the quality of the girls. only problem for me is is a bit far too get too with a walking stick... Reply Reply With Quote