PDA

View Full Version : massage house underwood

bigbob
15-05-2015, 08:50 PM
has any body been there looks like 2 older women maybe 40is

lofty
18-05-2015, 03:13 PM
HI, Been there once, not bad, but building the joint at the same time so noisy! Good massage, lady knew what she was doing HJ to finish! $60 per hour $40 HJ.
Thin walls, but like i said they were building the place so wasnt finished.

flamejob
18-05-2015, 11:52 PM
Is this the one on Logan Rd near the bike shop?

bigbob
19-05-2015, 09:52 PM
yes between green tea and bamboo panda

flamejob
19-05-2015, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I know the one. I went there in November. I don't think they called it Massage House then. It was just advertising as 2950 Logan Rd. The shop was in the process of being built. Only one person working. She was an older woman in her 40s. I booked her for 30 minutes which cost $40. She gave a good deep tissue massage, but there were no extras on offer. Given her age, I didn't bother asking. She did say that she had new, younger staff starting the next week, but I've never been back. After the massage, I headed to Smile in Watland St, which brought more of a smile.

Trapper
24-05-2015, 07:31 AM
you guys and smile, i just can't seem to break through there which is annoying since its walking distance from my place.

bigbob
24-05-2015, 08:01 AM
been to smile left with no smile never went back

flamejob
24-05-2015, 10:16 AM
You need to ask at Smile. I haven't had any one there offer it, but I also haven't been knocked back yet when I pop the question.

Sticky Date
24-05-2015, 02:18 PM
You need to ask at Smile. I haven't had any one there offer it, but I also haven't been knocked back yet when I pop the question.

Exactly my experience .... a number of times .... always left very happy

bigbob
24-05-2015, 02:56 PM
they cover me with a towel on the flip held it up so they wont see the old fella just like mozh

oral bee
25-05-2015, 11:49 PM
Personally I don't like having to ask for my smile, if they take the initiative I'd be way happier coming back for more.

flamejob
26-05-2015, 12:10 AM
Personally I don't like having to ask for my smile, if they take the initiative I'd be way happier coming back for more.

I hate having to ask too. It's only been in recent years I've started to and been surprised by the number who'll respond to it. I can't help but think how many happy endings i've forgone over the years because I was waiting for the ML to make the first move.

oral bee
26-05-2015, 12:22 AM
I hate having to ask too. It's only been in recent years I've started to and been surprised by the number who'll respond to it. I can't help but think how many happy endings i've forgone over the years because I was waiting for the ML to make the first move.

Even so, I've always returned to the MLs who take initiative. If I have to ask it's usually because I'm relatively satisfied with my massage and feel that they deserve more for getting the knots out of my back and shoulders - since I always ask for a hard, almost remedial type massage when they ask at the start.