PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Rhodes

tarl1975
17-05-2015, 12:55 PM
Well. I gave it a try again at MOC. This time, the experience is better.

Rhodes is a very tall girl by my standard with a very nice body with long legs. She has some tattoos which I didn't really like, but it does not cause problem for the main meal. Although she is advertised as offering DFK, she didn't offer it, but it was probably because I had coffee about an hour prior which meant I still had some coffee tastes. Or maybe I am just not worth it. Only she will know.

She was initially not that responsive. However, after I let her take control, she began to make her moves. The sight of her body and the way she moves around my little brother makes it very arousing. With her on top, I was able to feel her body and breast to my heart's content.

Overall, a better experience than the prior visit, but would have preferred some more kisses to make it more GFE make it an better experience.

Max Impact
17-05-2015, 03:01 PM
Thanks Bro. She is also advertised as CIM (misspelt CIN) but I guess that wasn't available either. That's what worries me about MOC is exaggerated service descriptions.

MOC.Manager.Vincent
17-05-2015, 05:22 PM
Thanks for your visit and also the AF Tarl1975, thats what i told many of the bros here. A good report is not necessarily to be a positive one , more important to base on what you truly feel. That help us to improve and manage the big groups of girls! Sorry that sometimes the girl's performance might be effected by the environment and mood, its always recommend to get start with a small chat. For Rhodes i believed she has a pretty good attitude during her service, looking forward for Tarl and you all to meet her again! Max man, looks like it has been such a long while since your last visit right? may be you should come by to have a look and let's us show you what we are like recently :) Cheers, good day!
Vincent

Max Impact
17-05-2015, 07:50 PM
Thanks Vincent. I'm checking the roster often and will visit one day soon.

tarl1975
17-05-2015, 09:17 PM
Thanks Brother Vincent... I think Rhodes has good attitude and is good once I let her take control. :-)

4some
17-05-2015, 09:46 PM
Well. I gave it a try again at MOC. This time, the experience is better.

Rhodes is a very tall girl by my standard with a very nice body with long legs. She has some tattoos which I didn't really like, but it does not cause problem for the main meal. Although she is advertised as offering DFK, she didn't offer it, but it was probably because I had coffee about an hour prior which meant I still had some coffee tastes. Or maybe I am just not worth it. Only she will know.

She was initially not that responsive. However, after I let her take control, she began to make her moves. The sight of her body and the way she moves around my little brother makes it very arousing. With her on top, I was able to feel her body and breast to my heart's content.

Overall, a better experience than the prior visit, but would have preferred some more kisses to make it more GFE make it an better experience.

Thanks for your review.

As many long time readers of this forum will know, I reviewed a MOC girl before. Try time with the MOC girl was a shit experience. She was advertised as GFE, DFK etc etc...all bullish-t. There was no DFK at all and no GFE and I know my breath was ok - I had used mouthwash and was a clean as clean can be...so it wasn't your coffee breath just lies about service.

For $350 the service was crap. I complained to them and they did nothing. All I can say is don't take the risk with MOC because u just never know what you r going to get.

I've been to 5 star and bluemoon (now closed), and for $300+ I always had a great time...

cuteguy
18-05-2015, 12:09 AM
I saw Rhodes two weeks ago and thought I'd add my comments about my experience with her.

The photos of Rhodes are definitely real. The girl is definitely in her early 20's. She has a nice slim body (as expected with most Asian girls) but tall with long legs and short hair. As mentioned before, she has a little tattoo above her bottom.

We started off with a shower together which I certainly enjoy having especially after a busy day at work. There was some chatting and then we explored each other's bodies. We tried most positions and she loved being stimulated down below. She wasn't really into kissing but maybe she realised her breath was not all fresh (could have been the case that she had someone before or had eaten some Chinese food). Oh well, a bit of mouthwash did change it but still no kissing (DFK).

You might ask what did she do for me? Well, besides FS there was BBBJ and CIM without any questions. I noticed just today that she no longer does CIM. Hmm...maybe she liked me so I was fortunate to have received special attention from her unlike other guys. I believe it all comes down to how well you treat a girl and how comfortable they feel with you. Anyway, after our fun, we had our shower together, said our goodbyes and she asked that I return again to see her.

In summary, I enjoyed my time with Rhodes. She is a friendly cute girl and her service was very good. However if you are expecting a lot of kissing then its probably unlikely to occur unless you become her regular or she really likes you very much!

Max Impact
18-05-2015, 12:26 AM
The key here is what is advertised versus what is delivered. If I feel that I get a special service that isn't standard I won't mention it. Otherwise the girl is under undue pressure.

But when the website advertises a service it should be forthcoming most of the time.

Btw, tarl hasn't yet said he didn't get CIM.

wilisno
18-05-2015, 01:30 AM
I saw Rhodes two weeks ago and thought I'd add my comments about my experience with her.

The photos of Rhodes are definitely real. The girl is definitely in her early 20's. She has a nice slim body (as expected with most Asian girls) but tall with long legs and short hair. As mentioned before, she has a little tattoo above her bottom.

We started off with a shower together which I certainly enjoy having especially after a busy day at work. There was some chatting and then we explored each other's bodies. We tried most positions and she loved being stimulated down below. She wasn't really into kissing but maybe she realised her breath was not all fresh (could have been the case that she had someone before or had eaten some Chinese food). Oh well, a bit of mouthwash did change it but still no kissing (DFK).

You might ask what did she do for me? Well, besides FS there was BBBJ and CIM without any questions. I noticed just today that she no longer does CIM. Hmm...maybe she liked me so I was fortunate to have received special attention from her unlike other guys. I believe it all comes down to how well you treat a girl and how comfortable they feel with you. Anyway, after our fun, we had our shower together, said our goodbyes and she asked that I return again to see her.

In summary, I enjoyed my time with Rhodes. She is a friendly cute girl and her service was very good. However if you are expecting a lot of kissing then its probably unlikely to occur unless you become her regular or she really likes you very much!

That's exactly the case, although I enjoyed DFK with her very much !