PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Sara - New girl from Taiwan

Harrypeas
06-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Well I have been spoiling myself lately by going to 5* quite a bit and enjoying the amazing assets of Rita. Going through the Rosters I notice the 533 has a fair few new girls all quite well proportioned

I ring up and ask Angie about Sara and I get told she is a new 21 year old girl, very tall and slim with a natural DD bust. Now I know not to believe Angie on either age or descriptiuon so I asked her to clarify the key points... natural boobs, etc..

I get to my booking and I see Sara. She is indeed quite pretty but not particular tall and with a size 8 to 10 figure. I would say she is at least in her mid thirties with enhanced C cup bust. Angie strikes again... I will never understand why she insists on stretching the truth so much.

The session was pretty enjoyable, quite passionate DFK and good communications. A long BBBJ resulting in CIM followed by a strong massage and quite vigorous sex. Sara has good skills and has plenty of experience.

Overall an enjoyable session. Must admit I had high hopes of finding another DD goddess but this was far from the truth :slobber:

Travelmate
06-04-2012, 09:04 AM
What can DD equals C enhance?

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Well I have been spoiling myself lately by going to 5* quite a bit and enjoying the amazing assets of Rita. Going through the Rosters I notice the 533 has a fair few new girls all quite well proportioned

I ring up and ask Angie about Sara and I get told she is a new 21 year old girl, very tall and slim with a natural DD bust. Now I know not to believe Angie on either age or descriptiuon so I asked her to clarify the key points... natural boobs, etc..

I get to my booking and I see Sara. She is indeed quite pretty but not particular tall and with a size 8 to 10 figure. I would say she is at least in her mid thirties with enhanced C cup bust. Angie strikes again... I will never understand why she insists on stretching the truth so much.

The session was pretty enjoyable, quite passionate DFK and good communications. A long BBBJ resulting in CIM followed by a strong massage and quite vigorous sex. Sara has good skills and has plenty of experience.

Overall an enjoyable session. Must admit I had high hopes of finding another DD goddess but this was far from the truth :slobber:

If you are after a pair of truly DD cup bust in their all natural state, go see Shelley at Snow Lotus, most of your desires will be fullfilled, may be except the CIM......lol

Its a massage shop though and Shelley is very accommodating, but if you are not into massage then go back to Rita @ 5 star......haha

Cheers

Littlewonder
06-04-2012, 09:59 AM

If you want good service you can usuall find it at 533 if you want under 30 then look somewhere else there are supposed to be some new girls with big busts at 533 we are waiting on some punters confirming their size Angie has no idea on age or bust size and as for natural if thats what you want then Angie will tell you their natural most of the time she has no idea unless a customer tells her and then if their not natural she doesnt want to know and is unlikely to tell you if she does.

woodcock
06-04-2012, 10:06 AM
Littlewonder bro i was wondering if you can have a chat to angie for all of us bros on the forum in the nicest way of course, that if she can try to be more honest with her customers.. telling someone she 21 and she turns out to be 30s is a difference for example....

Littlewonder
06-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Littlewonder bro i was wondering if you can have a chat to angie for all of us bros on the forum in the nicest way of course, that if she can try to be more honest with her customers.. telling someone she 21 and she turns out to be 30s is a difference for example....

Bro I have talked to Angie till I am blue in the face about this very thing all to no avail.

As for talking to Angie these days I have stopped going to 533 so it wont happen.

sharpshooter
06-04-2012, 06:20 PM
I had a couple of good sessions with Sara this week.
Yes, she would be in her 30s, and not from Taiwan, she is a northern Chinese girl

LW since when you have stopped going to 533?
What happened?

Littlewonder
06-04-2012, 09:59 PM
I stopped going about a month ago but I dont think it is right to comment on it any more on her it is a personal matter.