PDA

View Full Version : fiona

x11
18-05-2015, 10:09 AM
Hmm... Taiwanese. Cuisine

There were 2 rostered that day. Amy and Fiona. Amy was taller and more broad in the shoulders, a shadow of swimmers shoulders perhaps. She wasn't large by Amy means but i generally don't go with the first girl that poles her head through the door. Fiona, shorter, and more petite, more to my looking.

Face down she does her thing. Shopping centre massage veteran and her skills prove it. She administered what the doctor ordered. I'd see her again just for the massage.

Half time turn over. Meh was my reaction. I was wrong, she was just slowly building up. Nice. definitely a welcomed release.

Outside its nice to catch up with Nana. The place looks great with stone walls. I.think even a shower is available. 3 rooms and girls. She sells me the virtues of Honey. I promise I'll return to try as i head out the door

Pyrmont star
21-05-2015, 06:07 PM
Fiona she on Friday . Cute little Taiwan girl with strong good Massag skills

There were 2 rostered that day. Amy and Fiona. Amy was taller and more broad in the shoulders, a shadow of swimmers shoulders perhaps. She wasn't large by Amy means but i generally don't go with the first girl that poles her head through the door. Fiona, shorter, and more petite, more to my looking.

Face down she does her thing. Shopping centre massage veteran and her skills prove it. She administered what the doctor ordered. I'd see her again just for the massage.

Half time turn over. Meh was my reaction. I was wrong, she was just slowly building up. Nice. definitely a welcomed release.

Outside its nice to catch up with Nana. The place looks great with stone walls. I.think even a shower is available. 3 rooms and girls. She sells me the virtues of Honey. I promise I'll return to try as i head out the door

Pyrmont star
22-05-2015, 01:13 PM
Fiona she on Friday 22/05!!10am-8pm! . Cute little Taiwan girl with strong good Massag skills

sussex star
21-01-2016, 11:59 PM
Fiona coming back from holiday on Sussex star every Friday *^^*!

sussex star
28-03-2016, 09:58 AM
Fiona last day before holiday .working until 8pm .