PDA

View Full Version : General talk just looking for good girls i used see,bro,shop owner,help pls!

Dream Walker
18-05-2015, 01:47 PM
has anyboy know where is jenny and yumi who uesd to work in 107 cbd?they service is very good and good looking as well,really miss them. if any bro know it or any shop owner know it,pls let me know,im more than happy to see them everyweek!
ps:miss chloe too,but she not work anymore.

Dream Walker
18-05-2015, 01:56 PM
jenny is 168 tall Korean big chest slim lady,long leg and white.
yumi is 165 Japanese nice body lady,sexy,very good service.

thx guys

Dream Walker
11-06-2015, 06:12 PM
and after such a long time,no body know where are they... so sad

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2015, 06:56 PM
has anyboy know where is jenny and yumi who uesd to work in 107 cbd?they service is very good and good looking as well,really miss them. if any bro know it or any shop owner know it,pls let me know,im more than happy to see them everyweek!
ps:miss chloe too,but she not work anymore.

Haha, Chloe the original Posha Girl ! I miss her too, and in this weather, she would be massaging me in her ugg boot and nothing else..........lol

If you have already checked with Diva with no luck then perhaps you could try Sonja the Mamasan at 378 Pitt ( she used to run the Newtown posh at 329B) she may have the number of the girls you are looking for ! She won't give you the number of course, but she could find out where they are working now !

But then again , why would she want to help you unless you are regular at her shop ?

Good luck !

Oneonone
11-06-2015, 07:41 PM
You will probably find most of them have returned home, such a shame quite a few of my favourites have also suffered the same fate.

garfield
11-06-2015, 08:07 PM
You will probably find most of them have returned home, such a shame quite a few of my favourites have also suffered the same fate.

For my favourites I always make sure I have their contact details, phone, email if they went overseas, etc. For some close ones, I'm their FB friends to always keep in touch.

But the ones you mentioned is not my favourites, although I do like their services.

Oneonone
11-06-2015, 08:23 PM
For my favourites I always make sure I have their contact details, phone, email if they went overseas, etc. For some close ones, I'm their FB friends to always keep in touch.

But the ones you mentioned is not my favourites, although I do like their services.

Well I have to admit some of the best girls I have been lucky enough to meet have all had to return home. So sad!

garfield
11-06-2015, 08:31 PM
Well I have to admit some of the best girls I have been lucky enough to meet have all had to return home. So sad!

It is sad when your favourite goes back home, but then you'll meet new ones, and off it goes.