PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Grand Openings

MrGrumpy
19-05-2015, 03:43 PM
New shops are popping up like zits on a teenagers chin.

Two new Thai ones in Wickham St., FValley on the city side of Brunswick St. and another two on Adelaide St. near the Meriton.

Based on recent posts, there are plenty more 'grand openings' around town too.

Find it hard to believe that there is enough business to go around..........................:startle:

RottenLittlePunt
19-05-2015, 05:33 PM

Two new Thai ones in Wickham St., FValley on the city side of Brunswick St. and another two on Adelaide St. near the Meriton.

Find it hard to believe that there is enough business to go around..........................:startle:

There isn't. A lot of the girls I talk to say it is getting really quiet in their shops. The industry is bastardising itself so it's starting to become a buyers market.

Ask more and tip less boys!!

travis223
19-05-2015, 07:34 PM

Where are the ones in the valley?? I know of one down across the road from china town

Sticky Date
19-05-2015, 08:03 PM
The shops in the valley I am aware of beginning closest to the city are

1. On the RHS as you drive down Wickham Street just after Cathedral Place and before Gibbs Street there is one just near a laundry mat.

2. On the LHS just before Gibbs Street there is one upstairs with the flashing massage sign very obvious. Think this is the same location as Russ Hinze, Joh's former Minister for Everything, said in the 80's just before the Fitzgerald enquiry, "Definitely no gambling or prostitution here"... or something along those lines.

3. On the LHS just before the Elephant in the Chopstix arcade there is the Thai relaxing tiny shop.... the only one in the Valley I have visited.... and can recommend...good fun girls.

4. On the RHS just before the Brunswick Street mall there is one apparently, that although I haven't seen it, I believe it is at 201 Brunswick upstairs and advertises in the Courier Mail recently.

5. The newish Evergreen upstairs in 188 Brunswick Street opposite and up the street a little from the Cabaret Strip Club.

6. The only other one I know of is Amour, which according to google is in Doggett Street. Anyone have any reports on it? I met one delightful girl, on Chevron Island who used to work there. If there are more of her type still at Amour it would definitely be worth a visit.

Any others in the Valley?

MrGrumpy
19-05-2015, 10:27 PM
Yep. StickyD's No. 2 and No 4 are the two newbies in Wickham St.

New Thai place about to open across Adelaide St. from the Marriott and one in the ground level of the Meriton called Spa soleme or some name like that. Staff look hot too but I think it is straight laced.

Almost at the point where they are opening faster than they can be road tested and posted in this forum.

Rodgersodger
21-05-2015, 02:27 PM
Might be a huge number of new shops opening but most of the ones I have visited are shit.. Either poor customer service , bad massage skills , cheap setup . I love a good ending but also enjoy a good massage by nice girl in a relaxing surrounding .

gpeck80
24-05-2015, 11:17 AM
Why does the phrase "grand opening" make me giggle ?

jimmyp
24-05-2015, 12:27 PM
Why does the phrase "grand opening" make me giggle ?

Just like "discreet rear entrance".............We are still teenage boys at heart!

popeye96
24-05-2015, 12:34 PM
That and the fact that we all have our minds firmly planted in the gutter.

bigbob
24-05-2015, 03:07 PM
yes popeye96 i go there for one thing

gpeck80
24-05-2015, 04:59 PM

prtb
28-05-2015, 02:11 AM
I have some field reports:

1 . "LHS just before Gibbs Street upstairs with the flashing massage sign" . no report. I saw an overweight girl enter so I didn't.

2 . "A tranquil Massage" ("Chopstix Arcade"). no report. 2 ladies were waiting just inside the door, I aborted. I didn't like the vibe of the place. The ladies weren't overweight or anything, just a little old for my taste. They seemed friendly.

3. "219 Brunswick upstairs" literally next to the police beat. no report. I spotted 2 girls. They were a bit younger however a little plain, not to my tastes either. The price appeared cheaper than the other places. The girl I was talking to was a little chubby, I aborted.

4 "Evergreen massage". I have a report.
All signs say it's legit.

The two girls I spotted were very attractive. I got a massage here.
I liked this place. I found my massage girl genuinely friendly. She Offered me tea on arrival, on departure a shower, and more tea was offered. I think I might return.

I was on my best behaviour. no signs of any extras.
I'm not a good one to judge on quality of massage, I found whole experience very relaxing.
Shower available.
Nice atmosphere, music. etc.
That damn doorbell is annoying.
The rooms are a little more than cubical's (30cm gap between roof and wall). Everything is very close together, you literally hear everything. So there is not much privacy. I expect negotiating extras would be a little more challenging. My massage girl and another literally had a conversation over the cubical wall in Mandarin while I was getting my massage. All I recognised was an agitated “Full Service, Full service, Full service” my translation is people keep arriving asking for “Full Service” and it annoys them. Who does this? Has it ever worked? even once?

5. “Amour massage”. I have report.
I don't think it's legit. From extras perspective all signs indicate it has what you people are looking for, if that's what you want and the price is right. Experience my vary depending on girl. I visited twice and had a carbon copy experience , so it's 0 from 2 for me.

Place seems nice. Nice atmosphere, music. private rooms. etc.
Girls appeared to be attractive. I spotted 3 girls on first visit. Was enough to get me to try a 2nd visit. I only saw 1 girl on 2nd visit.
I went there twice (different girls), ending was offered both times.
I won't be returning. Neither visit was exactly pleasant experience for me. I felt girls were cold and I didn't feel liked. Both experiences were a carbon copy experience. Truthfully I probably would have enjoyed it the ending wasn't offered. I think they expect the easy money, and are offering no "value add" to make an experience. I want to feel liked, I want think they are offering me something special, I want to feel special.
It may has well been a legit massage. No flirting, no pushing body against feet or arms etc. no nothing... except girls weren't exactly friendly either. I originally thought first girl was just shy with poor English, now I think just cold. 17 minutes before time, ending offered. For first girl, I didn't think she liked me :( so I declined. Subsequently 15 minutes before time, massage girl says “ok all done”. So yep, not good.
On leaving I was offered mints on both occasions.
I won't be returning.

Compare this with just 5 days spent in Sydney where every experience was great. I had my first ever massage that week.

I was in Sydney 2 months ago, during a 5 days stay I had 5 massages with 5 different girls at 3 different places. All the girls were really really attractive. I never asked for any extras they were simply offered no negotiation just fixed price $50. I felt all these girls all really liked me. They knew I wasn't a local and wasn't going to be a regular customer.

These 5 experiences consisted of offers as follows:

2 x Offered full service for $50.
1 x Offered B2B, naked, touching, happy ending, sucking nipples for $50 ( I loved this one)
1 x lovely girl who didn't offer extras but asked if I wanted her to get another girl who would. I declined. On leaving I was literally met me at the door my another girl to make sure I was happy with experience. I'm sure the other Massage Ladies were looking out this girl, it was such a positive place.
1 x standard (but good) massage, happy ending, topless, touching, for $50

I feel so sad, my Brisbane experiences have been terrible. Can anyone PM details of good ML or private FS HAB that will offer a welcoming experience?

flamejob
28-05-2015, 07:16 AM
A lot of abortion going on there. Aborting I mean. A lot of aborting. Of the places in Brissy you visited, I've only been to Amore, but found the girls to be very friendly with plenty of teasing. The last one I saw almost put me to sleep with her back massage it was that relaxing. I was brought back to reality with the highly arousing tackle tickle and butt massage. On the flip she climbed on top of me and sat on my thighs while massaging my my upper thighs and groin. Then points at my boner and with a very cheeky smile and says, 'ooh, it's pointing up'. The finish was great, wouldn't nude up but she was wearing very lose shorts and allowed me to touch and smack her arse underneath the shorts.

pommychris
28-05-2015, 09:42 AM
very profesional report.and i must agree with wanting to feel special..
i also find the ladys at amore very cold..so do not go anymore..

Mdlovespunting
28-05-2015, 05:01 PM
[QUOTE=flamejob;683226]A lot of abortion going on there. Aborting I mean. A lot of aborting. Of the places in Brissy you visited, I've only been to Amore, but found the girls to be very friendly with plenty of teasing. The last one I saw almost put me to sleep with her back massage it was that relaxing. I was brought back to reality with the highly arousing tackle tickle and butt massage. On the flip she climbed on top of me and sat on my thighs while massaging my my upper thighs and groin. Then points at my boner and with a very cheeky smile and says, 'ooh, it's pointing up'. The finish was great, wouldn't nude up but she was wearing very lose shorts and allowed me to touch and smack her arse underneath the shorts.

Have to agree with flame job, I had a great session last time I was at Amore. Very satisfying and left extremely happy, I think I posted a review at the time.
I can also confirm the one in Brunswick St is "very good" I have been going every week for the last 5 weeks or so😃

prtb
28-05-2015, 08:25 PM
I can also confirm the one in Brunswick St is "very good" I have been going every week for the last 5 weeks or so

You're talking about is Evergreen right? There are two places listed in Brunswick St.

I feel so sad, my Brisbane experiences have been terrible. Can anyone PM details of good ML or private FS HAB that will offer a welcoming experience?

Never mind, with dumb luck I stumbled across a great ML at a reportedly bad (systematically bad) place. She is very new to the business, extremely open, honest and friendly. Very easy to talk to. Apparently the other girls at the shop don't like her at all. Customers return specifically for her, so they think she is "stealing their customers". Massage wasn't great either, but I don't care. It's a start :)

str8up
01-06-2015, 12:17 AM
I have some field reports:

3. "219 Brunswick upstairs" literally next to the police beat. no report. I spotted 2 girls. They were a bit younger however a little plain, not to my tastes either. The price appeared cheaper than the other places. The girl I was talking to was a little chubby, I aborted.

Hi - Curious, where is 219 Brunswick? The Cabaret is 217 Brunswick St. and Everything Adults is 221 Brunswick St. and there's nothing between those two.

Thanks.

prtb
01-06-2015, 12:33 PM
Hi - Curious, where is 219 Brunswick? The Cabaret is 217 Brunswick St. and Everything Adults is 221 Brunswick St. and there's nothing between those two.

Thanks.

Sorry, steet number on Brunswick are messed up and I got confused with wrong corner.

It's 201 Brunswick upstairs to police beat which is at same address.

According to google maps there are two places listed as "201 Brunswick":
- one next to "275 Brunswick" (i.e. the police beat)
- the other between to 191 and 211 Brunswick (where I would have thought it is, but isn't, that place is listed at 209 on store front)

spiral
01-06-2015, 01:44 PM
He is talking about the one on the Brunswick mall between police beat and the chinese herb place.

Krewella
05-06-2015, 10:46 PM
I've been deliberately trying to avoid these threads for a very good reason, but after seeing the ongoing dribble here, I feel I need to speak up. I have intimate knowledge of almost all of these shops and who works where. So if you name a shop, I'll tell you if it's legit or not without the need to jump about.

Krewella
05-06-2015, 10:49 PM
He is talking about the one on the Brunswick mall between police beat and the chinese herb place.

Absolutely does, it's designed specifically for this reason. They won't service you first go, but if you become a regular (twice), you're in anytime you want.

Krewella
05-06-2015, 10:58 PM

Adelaide St opposite Meriton is a definite no along with the one further down the street towards the intersection. As for the valley the one next to the haircut place on Brunswick St is most definitely not, it's legit. But further up the road where you walk up the stairs, next to Little St is a most definite yes.

str8up
05-06-2015, 11:41 PM
I have intimate knowledge of almost all of these shops and who works where.

Thanks for your input, Krewella. If you have any HAB ml recommendations at Bodycare (Wickham & Little St. up the stairs). It would be very much appreciated.

Cheers mate.

Krewella
06-06-2015, 10:17 AM
Thanks for your input, Krewella. If you have any HAB ml recommendations at Bodycare (Wickham & Little St. up the stairs). It would be very much appreciated.

Cheers mate.

I haven't been to this place before, but from what I know the girls are all very happy to assist.. for the right price (especially the owner)