Source: People Nearby (She added me)
Nickname: 婷婷 (tingting)

How was the game played?
She added me out of the blue.
She: "how are you?"
Me: "Good. Pretty girl added me - anything I can do?"
"Im xx. 21 yo. whats ur name"
Bla bla...

I asked her for more photos. She sent 1 more. I said, photo is not sexy enough. Do you have another? She said, is it necessary?
I said, nvm then.

5 mins later momol, wanru added me. Probably from the same person.

-END OF GAME-

Duration of game: 2 hours

RoyalFlush
19-05-2015, 05:47 PM

Wechat ID: wr65898999
Source: People Nearby
Nickname:婉茹(wan ru)

How was the game played?

Mutual greetings. Asked if the photo is herself. Asked what services she offer. asked for prices and meeting address. confirmed meeting. cancelled. rescheduled again for today.

Meeting place 538 George St (googled it). Bloody TownHall !!

Said I arrived, where is she? (im at home btw)
Asked for my number.
Asked to me to go across the street to Woolworths.

Then I received a phone call from a girl. Wow she sounded really sweet actually. Youngish, inexperienced. Told me to buy apple card from Woolworths. Said something about police will know so she is afraid of cash transaction. She will hold the line while I buy the card. I told her that I will message her back once I bought. (I think she is calling from China)
I said i decided not to proceed anymore. She replied, are you playing with me? I said, ok can you call again?
She rang me again. First time reception was really bad. So she rang again.
I said, actually I know you guys are crooks. But since your voice sounds cute and youngish I decided not to scold you. If you are a guy I will definitely yell at you. She laughed actually, and then said something else... (not going to disclose) then hung the phone.

LOL, I actually ended up flirting with the scammer. OMG... The willpower over women is weak in me..

Well, unexpected results but I felt happy actually.

-END OF GAME-

Duration: 2 days

RoyalFlush
19-05-2015, 05:48 PM

Wechat ID: you2230
Source: Shake
Nickname: 雪莹 (Xue Ying)

How was the game played?

Basically the modus operadi are quite similar. This time she told me to meet at 16 Norton St, Leichhardt. In front of 7 Eleven. She said a guy will ring me just want to make sure Im not a cop. Picked up the guys phone, scolded him like mad. Saying you crooks are giving the rest of us chinese a bad name, you should be ashamed of yourself. Then he called me human trash, LOL, whatever. I made you ring me from overseas.

-END OF GAME-

Duration: 3 days

RoyalFlush
19-05-2015, 05:51 PM

Wechat ID: yating333334
Source: syd99 member
Nickname: 圓圓 (Yuan Yuan)

How was the game played?

As this contact was given by a fellow syd99 member, I had to flirt with her. Realised I was putting in more effort so I dropped it.
Unsuccessful unfortunately. But on the 6th day of no contact, she sent another message asking me to keep in touch. I didnt reply further.

-END OF GAME-

Duration: 8 days

RoyalFlush
19-05-2015, 05:52 PM

Wechat ID: jdk11441
Source: Shake
Nickname:琴琴(Qin Qin)

How was the game played?

On the first day she was very annoying kept asking me to date her every 2 hours. I kept postponing the date until the next day and the day after saying I was watching movie, buying a computer.. Then she said she live near Ashfield. This date rescheduling kept going on until the second day, i think she got bored or had to discontinue for some reason so she stopped replying to me. Since I have not heard any reply back despite me displaying interest to date I guess I could conclude the game came to an abrupt end.

-END OF GAME-

Duration: 2 days

RoyalFlush
19-05-2015, 05:54 PM

Wechat ID: naw33852
Source: People Nearby
Nickname:Momol

solowang
19-05-2015, 10:38 PM
haha love it keep it coming

justpunt
13-06-2015, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the review:cool2:

Another girl on wechat: qian181922. Have a chat with this girl or may be guy, ask for where she is and she replied Parramatta. I ask for the address, she gave me 262 Church Street. WTF!

dr3w
13-06-2015, 10:55 PM
It was in the news today about the wechat scammer, some bloke lost $700

tales88
14-06-2015, 01:23 AM
It was in the news today about the wechat scammer, some bloke lost $700

Yeh poor guy, he was a student as well.

mabo_dick
08-07-2015, 10:33 PM
How the scam works? I never use wechat...

Mr Crash and Burn
09-07-2015, 07:12 PM
Funny, I have been chatting to a few. Don't sound like workers at the first contact. Girl I contacted seemed lonely and we chatted for about a week. Then she said out of the blue one night that she had to work. I asked her what work she did and her response was "compensated dating".

Took a minute for the penny to drop and then I asked her how much. she rattled off the prices and then I asked her about what services. The response was anything you want in the time.

Havent followed through

garfield
09-07-2015, 07:22 PM
Funny, I have been chatting to a few. Don't sound like workers at the first contact. Girl I contacted seemed lonely and we chatted for about a week. Then she said out of the blue one night that she had to work. I asked her what work she did and her response was "compensated dating".

Took a minute for the penny to drop and then I asked her how much. she rattled off the prices and then I asked her about what services. The response was anything you want in the time.

Havent followed through

Maybe that's their strategy to play innocent. How much did she ask per hour?

Mr Crash and Burn
09-07-2015, 10:58 PM
Pretty much the standard.
In call 300/HR 600/ 2 hrs

nosaj
19-07-2015, 10:01 PM
Wondering if there are actually any successful wechat punts

local
20-07-2015, 08:30 AM
Wondering if there are actually any successful wechat punts

At the quoted 300 / 350 per hour you gotta be kidding !!

I put wechat on just for fun, and am amazed at the low quality out there.

Compared to sy Hong Kong where for half the price you would get double the service and thats with a knockout, they are nearly all scammers here.

I really gotta say, you can do better otherwise.

garfield
20-07-2015, 08:59 AM
At the quoted 300 / 350 per hour you gotta be kidding !!

I put wechat on just for fun, and am amazed at the low quality out there.

Compared to sy Hong Kong where for half the price you would get double the service and thats with a knockout, they are nearly all scammers here.

I really gotta say, you can do better otherwise.
Looks like there's no point of using wechat unless you really know the girl.

Calpico_Can
29-07-2015, 06:49 AM
Been adding these girls, whenever they send photos I always use google image reverse to see if they're anywhere else on the internet, found out two were doing it, I'm on my phone atm, don't know where to upload a screen shot, both were charging 300 for more than one hour, seemed abit too good to be true

harmony
29-07-2015, 07:37 AM
Scary stuff
And very entertaining post

I will stay away from WeChat.
A profile can have the best looking photos, but its often a guy sending the messages

local
29-07-2015, 11:06 AM
Interesting thou are a few of the advertisers here are now on wechat. Some clearly identified, and some not,

More surprising is that you can find a few gems. Well I found one at least... came up within 100m and the face look familiar but not directly recognisable. Got up to get off bus and looked behind me, and yes, it was a match. Quick whisper in ear and a coffee & more......

Just luck I suppose.

Milhouse
09-08-2015, 04:17 PM
27579 27580275812758227583

Wechat ID: gajh86868
Source: People nearby
Nickname: Some Chinese characters and emoticons

Added this account and she said prices were $400 for two hours or $800 for overnight. This was an instant flag (the overnight price). So I played along and asked to hear her voice, because I think you can tell if it's some old lady pretending to be younger by their voice. She sent an audio clip and it did sound like a young-ish girl.

Asked to meet her at Town Hall and when I got there, she asked me to send her a photo to prove I was there (another flag). I did that, and then she said she would have a friend call me first to ensure her safety (flag). I received a few calls from a private number, none of which I answered, but one did leave a voice mail of a man mumbling something.

She texted me asking why I didn't answer the phone, and I said I wasn't going to and insisted that she just show up at where I was. She said ok but nothing heard from her since.

99% sure a scam.

harmony
09-08-2015, 05:35 PM
"Added this account and she said prices were $400 for two hours or $800 for overnight. This was an instant flag (the overnight price). So I played along and asked to hear her voice, because I think you can tell if it's some old lady pretending to be younger by their voice. She sent an audio clip and it did sound like a young-ish girl.

Asked to meet her at Town Hall and when I got there, she asked me to send her a photo to prove I was there (another flag). I did that, and then she said she would have a friend call me first to ensure her safety (flag). I received a few calls from a private number, none of which I answered, but one did leave a voice mail of a man mumbling something.
She texted me asking why I didn't answer the phone, and I said I wasn't going to and insisted that she just show up at where I was. She said ok but nothing heard from her since."

Out of interest, why didn't you answer the phone call ?

Milhouse
10-08-2015, 12:00 AM
"Added this account and she said prices were $400 for two hours or $800 for overnight. This was an instant flag (the overnight price). So I played along and asked to hear her voice, because I think you can tell if it's some old lady pretending to be younger by their voice. She sent an audio clip and it did sound like a young-ish girl.

She texted me asking why I didn't answer the phone, and I said I wasn't going to and insisted that she just show up at where I was. She said ok but nothing heard from her since."

Out of interest, why didn't you answer the phone call ?

I had heard stories of people making threats during phone calls like these and I wasn't really in the mood to be threatened.

K4D41
14-08-2015, 02:32 PM
Anyone try
Xiaooooo8 before ?
Just want to make sure it's not scammer before I met her

dufour
14-08-2015, 05:02 PM
Anyone try
Xiaooooo8 before ?

You will know long before you meet her - because before a meeting you will get the aus pay card or similar request

If you actually meet her - then it won't be a scam ..
But could be a shit punt !!

K4D41
15-08-2015, 07:45 AM
Thanks for the info

Milhouse
15-08-2015, 10:49 AM
Anyone try
Xiaooooo8 before ?

Have you tried google imaging her photos to see if they are real?

woods23
15-08-2015, 11:35 PM
Is fake . Sorry

cuteguy
16-08-2015, 01:04 PM
Stay clear of them and stick with the agencies or shops.

adsl777d
19-08-2015, 01:52 AM
lishishi345
Wechat ID
Anyone tried?

wilisno
20-08-2015, 08:58 AM
lishishi345
Wechat ID
Anyone tried?
诗诗 is on wechat ? If she's the same one who works at 9S, then she's very good ! ;) ;) ;)

Milhouse
25-08-2015, 07:11 PM
Anyone try
Xiaooooo8 before ?

I got in touch with her when I was bored. Asked me to go to address in city (hotel) and then asked me to take a photo of where I was to prove it. Then started asking me for my number, wouldn't give me hers, and kept insisting on my number. Eventually I just walked away.

cgt
27-08-2015, 04:02 PM
I saw a few in wechat but I didn't think they were real. Especially those who posted photos without hiding the faces.

wilisno
05-09-2015, 12:05 PM
Looks like Wechat has finally taken some action, no more advertising photos allowed for WLs !

A loss to the ordinary punters like us, maybe a win to the ordinary Wechat members ? ;) ;) ;)

Milhouse
06-09-2015, 11:03 PM
Looks like Wechat has finally taken some action, no more advertising photos allowed for WLs !

A loss to the ordinary punters like us, maybe a win to the ordinary Wechat members ? ;) ;) ;)

Please explain.

wilisno
07-09-2015, 12:56 AM
Please explain.
Which part you don't understand ?

Licker
07-09-2015, 08:20 PM
Which part you don't understand ?

Here is how it works bro Wil.

- boil potatoes
- mash potatoes
- add butter and milk
- mix
- take a spoon
- spoon feed a baby (member)
- continue for 20 odd years
(You can replace potato with anything, but most importantly 'the ability to think for themselves')

What do you get?

A former baby asking to be spoon fed.

wilisno
08-09-2015, 02:28 AM
Here is how it works bro Wil.

- boil potatoes
- mash potatoes
- add butter and milk
- mix
- take a spoon
- spoon feed a baby (member)
- continue for 20 odd years
(You can replace potato with anything, but most importantly 'the ability to think for themselves')

What do you get?

A former baby asking to be spoon fed.
Your method sounds complicated, he might ask you to please explain ! ;) ;) ;)

moz
30-09-2015, 11:36 PM

Where did you see this?
Still plenty of obvious one in an around SYD.

Albeit the random connections seem to have stopped.

wilisno
01-10-2015, 10:24 AM
Where did you see this?
Still plenty of obvious one in an around SYD.

Albeit the random connections seem to have stopped.

Yep, some have resurfaced. Wechat keeps deleting accounts then the advertisers keep re-registering new accounts.

moz
01-10-2015, 01:55 PM
Yep, some have resurfaced. Wechat keeps deleting accounts then the advertisers keep re-registering new accounts.

Losing battle I suspect...
And some massage shops have had accounts unaffected and post daily rosters still

wilisno
02-10-2015, 12:08 AM
Losing battle I suspect...
And some massage shops have had accounts unaffected and post daily rosters still

As long as it's not too sexual, it will not be deleted.

local
04-10-2015, 10:57 PM
Brisbane is as boring as ever.... interesting how many "card" scammers....
I wonder how many really fall for those....
Just like Sydney all the "massage" places, but more legit with the local qld laws.

One thing I am noticing, is that there are more that if you don't speak chinese, don't want to continue past hello.
(mind you the translate can be funny at times... :-)

ouch
24-10-2015, 03:21 PM
Love 6 bond st business building i tunes even when i told her/him i knew was scam still tried have to give credit there. Asking price 200 incl bbbj was wary then sure enougg boom i tunes. Thanks boys mighta been a 200 $ broker angry bastard without the bro network

MyOutCall Australia
05-12-2015, 03:25 PM
Use the app "Image Web Search" to check the image,
Or you can simply call and visit MOC~~
:miao:

gannicus
22-12-2015, 09:17 AM
there are still alot wechat girls in CBD, but I wouldnt risk it, prices are too high and it is a hit and miss, would rather go to a shop

O746
28-12-2015, 01:48 AM
I think I had a sorta disappointing experience before reading this thread. This was two weeks ago.

Name: Elizabeth
ID: ononb2010

On my first day on wechat, I added her. I asked her what she did and without any fucking around she said it and rates etc. Picture was just a body shot from neck to naval. She did outcalls only. And I wanted to try outcall. So I was like yay. It was like 350/h.

She called me 15 minutes after she was supposed to arrive asking if I still wanted her to come over. I had nothing better to do so I was like...okay whatever. She offered deep kissing and BBBJ on wechat so I was kinda looking forward to it. Anyway she arrived like an hour after that.

I was a bit shocked actually. Her figure wasn't bad. The picture she sent was plausibly her body. Maybe 6/10. Would probably fit into a size 7 dress. But well, she was not much of a looker. She was fairly slim so I thought what the hell. I'd do her if I met her at the pub.

Anyway, here comes the disappointing part. She was a very very lazy and no kissing and no BBBJ. She just undressed and jumped on the bed...laying. I'm like hello! I am playing you here. No one is fooling anyone here. At least pretend to put some effort in. Anyways, we fucked for about 30 minutes and then she gave me a really terrible message.

I'd say:

Figure: 6/10
Face: 3/10
Sex: 5/10
Personality: 4/10

Would I recommend her to a friend?: No

the_boss_king
04-02-2016, 02:59 PM
there was actually an article on the news about this. apparently a lot of people got robbed and conned and central park by those fake we chat people.

x11
18-02-2016, 08:31 AM
I think I had a sorta disappointing experience before reading this thread. This was two weeks ago.

Name: Elizabeth
ID: ononb2010

On my first day on wechat, I added her. I asked her what she did and without any fucking around she said it and rates etc. Picture was just a body shot from neck to naval. She did outcalls only. And I wanted to try outcall. So I was like yay. It was like 350/h.

She called me 15 minutes after she was supposed to arrive asking if I still wanted her to come over. I had nothing better to do so I was like...okay whatever. She offered deep kissing and BBBJ on wechat so I was kinda looking forward to it. Anyway she arrived like an hour after that.

I was a bit shocked actually. Her figure wasn't bad. The picture she sent was plausibly her body. Maybe 6/10. Would probably fit into a size 7 dress. But well, she was not much of a looker. She was fairly slim so I thought what the hell. I'd do her if I met her at the pub.

Anyway, here comes the disappointing part. She was a very very lazy and no kissing and no BBBJ. She just undressed and jumped on the bed...laying. I'm like hello! I am playing you here. No one is fooling anyone here. At least pretend to put some effort in. Anyways, we fucked for about 30 minutes and then she gave me a really terrible message.

I'd say:

Figure: 6/10
Face: 3/10
Sex: 5/10
Personality: 4/10

Would I recommend her to a friend?: No

$350 for that service? Shit aye! You really are better off going to 5*, ginza. Etc. Plus you'll have enough coin left for a drink or 2 after to reminisce..

Or for 2 girls at 1 hr each for about the same price at Kyoto (don't know how good or bad the service is these days)

$230 for a diamond girl at redroyal, marrickville or gladesville (all the same owner)

babelx
17-04-2016, 09:51 PM
I'd almost relented on some of these but if it's too good to be true...... then it is.

The Fonz
18-04-2016, 08:44 PM
Against my better judgement I tried again, I now MUST delete Wechat!! I visited another Chinese WL out of an apartment near Libcombe train station.
Shit, had to follow photo image steps to get to the address, street, street number, door number, door password etc.
What do I find when I get there? The girl of course plus a family of 3 who were having dinner. Girl was dressed up a skimpy school girl outfit who walked past all, I felt totally embarrassed despite receiving a warm welcome form all. All had smiles including the Male (not sure who he was) and female family members, fortunately I could see no children otherwise I would have called Docs. Maybe I should drink a glass of cement to toughen up, I should have walked!!, instead I stayed trying to be polite for a HJ in the bedroom. $90 for 15min and quick get away to let her get back to dinner.

Mr Bastard
19-04-2016, 07:42 PM
Just searched wechat for lishishi345, still there................

Ignore post, thought the first page was the last page of thread.......

Bit slow on being quick

The Fonz
19-04-2016, 10:52 PM
Try searching for arika sato on Wechat.
Lives in "Western Sydney" offering services, but (unfortunately :( !!!) in reality all wechat photos ripped from the real Arika Sato living in the US.
http://www.arikasato.com/

Anyone tried TLC Massage Carlingford that is on Wechat? they seem to run a R&T in Carlingford Village shopping mall judging from their Wechat posts.

Leppon
04-05-2016, 01:58 PM
Yeah I saw their Wechat posts, but really doubted the ML they posted are real.

Raybo
06-05-2016, 10:31 AM
Hey guys. Just a couple of Wechat IDs that i have stumbled across and seeking any intel the you guys may have. Particularly interested in the first one.

escorthoney
lily100316lily

BAM
06-05-2016, 11:23 PM
Against my better judgement I tried again, I now MUST delete Wechat!! I visited another Chinese WL out of an apartment near Libcombe train station.
Shit, had to follow photo image steps to get to the address, street, street number, door number, door password etc.
What do I find when I get there? The girl of course plus a family of 3 who were having dinner. Girl was dressed up a skimpy school girl outfit who walked past all, I felt totally embarrassed despite receiving a warm welcome form all. All had smiles including the Male (not sure who he was) and female family members, fortunately I could see no children otherwise I would have called Docs. Maybe I should drink a glass of cement to toughen up, I should have walked!!, instead I stayed trying to be polite for a HJ in the bedroom. $90 for 15min and quick get away to let her get back to dinner.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Also apologies because that story was funny as hell!

bigfatkilo
07-05-2016, 01:35 AM
How do they actually scam you getting you to buy itunes card or similar? Do they simply rob you physically?

aussiegaigin
07-05-2016, 01:16 PM
How do they actually scam you getting you to buy itunes card or similar? Do they simply rob you physically?

I read somewhere they ask you to "prove" you have the card(s) by sending a picture with the code exposed. They then use this code to make purchases. Then you never hear from them again.

aussiegaigin
08-05-2016, 04:24 PM
I should have walked!!, instead I stayed trying to be polite for a HJ in the bedroom. $90 for 15min and quick get away to let her get back to dinner.

$90 for a 15 min HJ???? No wonder they were all smiling at you.

NigStick
11-05-2016, 05:31 PM
I believe those people on we chat are mostly in China but just somehow they locate their phone in Australia.
They would offer u a very cheap rate for an incall. after u get to the location they asked to to they would ask u to buy iTunes card instead of taking cash .
Those people are fucking cunt!

Raybo
11-05-2016, 06:21 PM
You can use software like Fake GPS to change your location, but as pointed out in another thread, it doesnt seem to work lately, whether it is an upgrade to wechat software, IOS or Android OS.

local
11-05-2016, 07:17 PM
You can use software like Fake GPS to change your location, but as pointed out in another thread, it doesnt seem to work lately, whether it is an upgrade to wechat software, IOS or Android OS.

I actually believe its using the 3g/4g tower location ...
I haven't tried, fake gps whilst turning OFF the data and using wireless... a few combinations to test...

Mr Bastard
15-05-2016, 07:50 AM
Why the fuk would u want to use fake GPS, your a bunch of shady fuks u r

local
15-05-2016, 09:33 AM
Why the fuk would u want to use fake GPS, your a bunch of shady fuks u r

Funny,
A few versions ago (of the program) I was experimenting to see how the scammers were doing it. It was obvious they weren't in the same town so why not ?

Raybo
16-05-2016, 09:18 AM
Haha.....certainly not as shady as some of the advertisers out there. I would use Fake GPS and Wechat the week or so before travelling, see if i could find somone to visit whilst away. Nothing suss at all, just forward planning. If i find a suitable WL then I tell them.

BAM
20-05-2016, 07:07 PM
Heres an interesting one for you 99'ers to read. In the end my gut instincts told me to stay away.

BAM
20-05-2016, 07:09 PM

Wechat id here if anyone is game to give it a shot. $200 for 2 hours would be the aus99 bargain of the year.

Raybo
22-05-2016, 03:05 PM

Wechat id here if anyone is game to give it a shot. $200 for 2 hours would be the aus99 bargain of the year.

Yeah i had a similar one yesterday. $200 2 hours, $400 overnight. Address they gave me was McDonalds Rockdale. Told 'her' we can have a happy meal! 😆

Raybo
22-05-2016, 03:08 PM
466 George St is a 7 Eleven.....

BAM
23-05-2016, 12:45 AM
Yeah I know. They sure make it tempting. Luckily my brain kept telling me this won't end well if you do it.

snapjaw
05-06-2016, 10:52 PM
Try searching for arika sato on Wechat.
Lives in "Western Sydney" offering services, but (unfortunately :( !!!) in reality all wechat photos ripped from the real Arika Sato living in the US.
http://www.arikasato.com/

Lol! I actually added this same person and had a bit of fun with them, they actually wanted my CC # and I gave them a fake one, pretending not to know what they would be doing with it. After getting them to keep trying for a while they sent me a pic of the page they were trying to put the CC # into and it had their address!!! Lol after that I let loose on them and the person claimed it was their cousin's house address. Of course I googled it and it was actually some townhouses so no idea which actual unit it was (the pic didn't have the unit #). After I laughed at them I tried messaging again but they'd blocked me.

snapjaw
05-06-2016, 10:56 PM

Umm, this wouldn't be a girl called Lucy right? There's a hot babe who does operate out of Lidcombe in a brand new apt but she lived alone. Kind of creepy to be doing that kind of service in front of family members, I doubt it's the Lucy I'd seen before coz she was sure to keep that away from her relatives (she told me a tale or two).

yousuckisucki
07-06-2016, 07:38 AM
I don't understand, how do they get your id to contact you?

snapjaw
13-06-2016, 09:33 PM
Generally these scammers are found on the wechat function 'look around' although it's called 'people nearby'. They don't contact you, they just wait for guys to add them first then try to pull the scam off.

solopuntsydney
13-06-2016, 11:12 PM
Generally these scammers are found on the wechat function 'look around' although it's called 'people nearby'. They don't contact you, they just wait for guys to add them first then try to pull the scam off.

Actually some do actively add people...

but you can pretty much tell that they are scammers by just looking at the pics and some of their posts (if they have it) ....

BAM
18-06-2016, 12:43 AM
I know she's fake
I know she'll rip me off
But I can't stop talking to her because her pics are so good!

What I would give to bed this girl!

local
18-06-2016, 08:40 AM
I didn't even realise I had wechat running in the background, seems in the 2 weeks since my last reboot I have been friended &/or contact by 12 different contacts on my travel, might sit down and have some fun later.... rainy days !

Fock Sake
25-06-2016, 01:44 PM
Don't know whether this counts as a scam, but if it's not a scammer, it's a real frustration.

Her ads have appeared periodically on backpage. What deterred me initially was that it's "outcall only" and that is simply not possible in my circumstances. Then it occurred to me I could book one of those "one hour" rooms in the city and take her there...

Armed with that knowledge, I added her on wechat and sent her a message immediately. I didn't get any reply for many weeks, and because of this had long since written her off as a time waster. Then suddenly, out of the blue, she messages me one Sunday evening.

So because of that several week gap, I was confused - I was unsure if she's still playing. In this trail, she seems evasive - not answering my questions properly and giving very terse replies.

I explained that I had just left the city and therefore could not go back - so could she please see me next Saturday instead? She agreed. At this point, I thought to myself "GREAT! I'm finally going to nail this wh***"

Then on the Friday before, I messaged her again to check if she's still available - NEVER BOTHERED TO RESPOND. Now I'm really pissed off! :fire:

Here's her ad - it's still live.

http://sydney.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/1000-real-size-4-6-body-new-new-asian-cute-sexy-honey-out-calls-only/10081558

ron0322
27-06-2016, 05:14 PM
Just keep in mind that anyone who asks you for card or phone number is a scam. They'll then ask you to take pictures of your arrival rather than give their unit number. Usually they just pull pictures from someone's Chinese weibo page

timtam
30-06-2016, 08:59 PM
I have had 2 really good punts and 2 really bad ones. And also 3 fake ones that I kept them in suspense and I sent fake pics if iTunes card and money online cards too. Really fun games.

snapjaw
01-07-2016, 11:18 PM
Mind giving us reports on your good punts? Were they private girls in apartments?

How far did you go with the fake iTunes cards? Did they just try and string you along some more or complain that the cards weren't working?

cordy
01-08-2016, 08:06 PM
Hi bros, I just got into a wechat scammer, they are threatening me at the moment.
I just ignore they call and message, is it going to be a problem?

BAM
01-08-2016, 09:54 PM
Share the story. What happened?

cordy
01-08-2016, 10:30 PM
i add a girl on wechat and she offering me for overnight. i go to townhall and want to meet her but another person calling me, asking if i have a deal with their girls. i thought it was a private by the girls. and that guy keep calling me and i ignore his call, he sent me a message said going to find where i live and ppay me and my family a visit, he said dont blame him for ruthless.
i just ignore it.
as i know this is australia not china, we have law here.

BAM
01-08-2016, 11:48 PM
Usually empty threat. Just remove any personal stuff on your profile to be sure.

cordy
02-08-2016, 12:09 AM
yeahy, i already do that
thx bro

NigStick
05-09-2016, 11:46 PM
If you see anyone on wechat girls young & good looking with clear photos and offering $400/2hrs etc,
They are 99% scam

local
06-09-2016, 06:18 PM
Its interesting to leave wechat in the background.... I don't have a picture and keep getting girls adding me, they say hello or how are you ... always in chinese, and when I reply in english thats the it, never a response.
So when I find they will go forward and then they provide photos of there E, F or G's I say sorry, but only interested in A or B cups, if they have friends which are small, get them to contact me.
Out of over 100 adds, I have struck one which provided photo's of some "A", to which I replied fine, negotiated and actually goto knock on their door. When they opened, I asked if they were the girl and the response was yes... I really hate it when they misrepresent themselves, so I walked off... Lungor material, they were so big, I recon walk training was required :-(

Putter
26-09-2016, 10:52 PM
Had a chick, going by a name consisting of the icons ☔️👙💄 , offer me $200/2 hr. This was for full service. She did say it was cash and not vouchers.

Raybo
17-01-2017, 08:45 AM
Recently i have added someone on Wechat caĺled LISA - wechat ID: sy-b003

They post pictures and videos of super hot chics and claim to have a couple of events or parties each month where i presume these girls are and you can have sex with them. They post advertisments of these events. The name on these posters is S.Y. private club or SIYU club. The venue address is kept secret.

I got a personal message on wechat yesterday and thought i would make some enquiries. They want you to become a member, whether that be basic, gold, diamond or VIP.
If you join you can attend these events and based on you membership you can have full service with a lady there, which i am assured are high-end ladies.

I eventually get round to asking how much VIP membership was. The 'customer service' rep I was speaking to suggested VIP or gold membership was the best option. They said $900 for 6 months membership and if i joined before Jan 25 i would get 2 months free.

I started doing the math, 2 events per month, 8 months, 16 events, 16 fucks, $900.......sounds like a fantastic deal. I asked if there were additional costs on the night and told no. Iasked how i would pay but that was somehow lost in translation. Still dont know the venue but it is 'near Central'.

Next event is 26 January apparently.

Punterman
17-01-2017, 08:51 PM

They post pictures and videos of super hot chics and claim to have a couple of events or parties each month where i presume these girls are and you can have sex with them. They post advertisments of these events. The name on these posters is S.Y. private club or SIYU club. The venue address is kept secret.

I got a personal message on wechat yesterday and thought i would make some enquiries. They want you to become a member, whether that be basic, gold, diamond or VIP.
If you join you can attend these events and based on you membership you can have full service with a lady there, which i am assured are high-end ladies.

I eventually get round to asking how much VIP membership was. The 'customer service' rep I was speaking to suggested VIP or gold membership was the best option. They said $900 for 6 months membership and if i joined before Jan 25 i would get 2 months free.

I started doing the math, 2 events per month, 8 months, 16 events, 16 fucks, $900.......sounds like a fantastic deal. I asked if there were additional costs on the night and told no. Iasked how i would pay but that was somehow lost in translation. Still dont know the venue but it is 'near Central'.

Don't do it. Sounds like a scam and they will take your money and you will get nothing in return

GoldfishMan
17-01-2017, 11:31 PM

Hmmmm 26 Jan happens to be Australia Day. Would make sense to hold an event on a public holiday, so that part checks out at least. Very interesting.... I'll check it out!!

Raybo
18-01-2017, 08:03 AM
Don't do it. Sounds like a scam and they will take your money and you will get nothing in return

If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is, hence why i posted in this thread.

Raybo
18-01-2017, 08:05 AM
Hmmmm 26 Jan happens to be Australia Day. Would make sense to hold an event on a public holiday, so that part checks out at least. Very interesting.... I'll check it out!!

I am hopeful yet something tells me it is a scam. Please let us know how you go. Not been able to read any chinese doesnt help me decipher their advertisements.

aussiegaigin
28-01-2017, 02:21 PM

That girl looks horribly like several dozen profiles I have come across on WeChat. Her large eyes and "chiselled" chin are instantly recognisable, despite her changing hairstyles and make up.