PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Flying Visit

dean69
19-05-2015, 08:32 PM
Hi boys quick visit into Brisbane / Gold Coast tomorrow can anyone recommend a good full service lady, I've knocked on a few doors only to walk away pm me with your recommendation's happy punting boys.

Sticky Date
19-05-2015, 09:19 PM
Hi boys quick visit into Brisbane / Gold Coast tomorrow can anyone recommend a good full service lady, I've knocked on a few doors only to walk away pm me with your recommendation's happy punting boys.

Have only recently joined this forum and haven't seen your previous posts.....but interested in what you do for a living? Any chance you're involved in law enforcement? Don't feel you need to answer.... just thought I'd pose the question.... always good to keep an open mind to possibilities.

dean69
19-05-2015, 09:46 PM
Hi Sticky I'm from Newcastle currently working for a construction company, I usually put some posts on the Sydney forum as mentioned please feel free to pm me I will give you my mobile no dramas. As mentioned I'm just tired of being of being promised the world and given a atlas when I come to QLD I hope this puts your mind at ease.

Digger
19-05-2015, 10:29 PM
Have only recently joined this forum and haven't seen your previous posts.....but interested in what you do for a living? Any chance you're involved in law enforcement? Don't feel you need to answer.... just thought I'd pose the question.... always good to keep an open mind to possibilities.

Sticky Date, I'd like to pose the same questions to you as you have addressed to dean69, as it would seem they also apply to you!

ecchi.gaijin
19-05-2015, 10:52 PM

Dean didn't ask about anything illegal. FS is perfectly legal if done right.

AHLUNGOR
20-05-2015, 02:54 PM
Dean didn't ask about anything illegal. FS is perfectly legal if done right.

I think that's a fair comment !!

RnT is shit house up north but I think there are plenty of licensed legal brothels right ?

Lived in Brisbane way back in 1982 - lol.......... showing my true age there, but along the Valley and New Farm areas there are plenty of FS shops. But it was in the last century !!

Sticky Date
20-05-2015, 04:38 PM
Sticky Date, I'd like to pose the same questions to you as you have addressed to dean69, as it would seem they also apply to you!

Hi Digger,

Happy for you to flip the question back to me. And happy to answer.

Not only I am not involved in any way whatsoever with law enforcement and never have been, I have through real world experience come to view official law enforcement and govt in general with considerable suspicion. I would like for someone to try to maintain an argument that government and police are NOT a wolf in sheep's clothing. The more contact good people have with agencies of govt, the harder this conclusion is to escape.

I regard law enforcement and government in general as totalitarian and acting increasingly beyond any authority, mandated by us, the people.......and it's growing like a tumor... and it's interest is itself....only itself..... usually by necessity though to maintain public confidence and the sham....it is disguised as public interest.

The way things are going, next week we won't be able to fart without first getting a permit and being told in which direction we may do so, and having each fart, monitored by the sensor connected to the RFID chips in our body.....then a fart fee automatic deduction from our bank account...just like the tolls roads do from your goVia account. It will be justified though..... for the public good no doubt.....as another necessary measure to combat global warming. It will probably be called the MPT, the Methane Pollution Tax.

I mean really ....... what fucking right does the government have to stick its fucking nose into a room occupied by consenting adults where both people are very happy and getting what they want. No complaint from either. Mutual benefit. Both happy. Free informed choice. And the government thinks it has a role to stick its nose in and tell us that certain behaviours where there is a 100% absence of a victim, are illegal? And we as people, keep supporting these Nazis? Paying taxes and voting for the Nazi that is not quite as bad as the other Nazis?

We as a population, get what we deserve. This gradually more fucked up country that we live in, (while much less fucked up than most other countries) requires our continued ignorance, subservience or obliviousness that we are frogs being gradually boiled. Don't you love the new reality (since the Meta data legislation was passed last month) that your last 2 years of texts, phone calls, internet searches, fucking EVERYTHING digital, not to mention your location updated every 45 seconds courtesy of your mobile phone, will now be available to government agencies? Cute hey? ...... just in case you are a "Terrorist". ( I realise it isn't the content...it's just who you called, and when, how long the call lasted, what search you did etc etc ... do you really think they need the content details anyway to know pretty much what you are up to?)

I love George Carlin.... if you haven't become familiar with him you might want to take a look at him on youtube. He had a 50 year career, unfortunately died a few years ago, hundreds of hours of him on youtube, and IMHO the following compilation some very astute person put together from several decades of his stand up comedy, is the creme of the George Carlin crop.

I don't know of anyone who Steals the Urine from Govt, Religion, Consumerism and Big Business better than George. ...... fucking gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-sVByUHqE

Cheers and hope you didn't mind my little rant too much :-)

PS. And for the law enforcement officers who read this.... go and get yourself an honest job.

You know that a great deal of what your organisation does is not acting in the public interest, whereas your official duty IS TO ACT IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST. The taxes that pay your wages are collected from the public. They are you masters.... or should be....but in reality as we all know they have no control over you..... only your political masters do. ( Did you know that over 80% of supporters of current Govt, Opposition and Greens all support euthanasia laws?.....yet we do not have the legal capacity to die with dignity at time of own choice, so some people fly to Switzerland to end their life .... just another example of how govts and law enforcement do not act in the public interest, but for their own vested interests ..... do you feel good about criminalising people who use marijuana when they do far less harm that users of alcohol? When is the last time you were called to a domestic violence household because the old man was stoned and got aggressive lolololol ...? .... he'd be more likely to offer you a cone :-) )

You by working for them, are part of the problem....and you know it. You are either happy to partially fuck with the public .... or you are a prostitute... doing your job only to get paid while not feeling good about it morally or ethically. After all , that is what a real prostitute is...someone who does stuff for money that they really don't feel morally or ethically comfortable doing. Whereas, a sex worker who enjoys performing fellatio or being eaten, or having a very hard cock pounding deep into her pussy from a man she just met and who pays her with cash is NOT a prostitute. She is a happy sex worker :-), making an honest living running a classic business..... providing a service that is in demand. ... repeat customers that want her and her service.

Compare that to what you do. A great deal of your job is not honest. And a great deal of what you do is FORCE... very much unwanted by those who pay your wages. You, in doing your job, are often a bully, acting for a tyrannical government.

YOU my dear cop.... are the prostitute....... if you feel ethically uncomfortable doing your job....... either that or just a fucking prick, or a stupid fucker who actually believes that government and law enforcement is not about exercising, enforcing and increasing power, but "for the good of the community". And if you believe that.... do you believe in the Easter Bunny too? I don't want to be too hard on you cops. I know many of you probably signed up originally to perform a good role in the community. And I have no doubt that most cops do do some public good in their jobs. Many of you, like good teachers and good nurses, are very frustrated by the government run organisations in which you find yourselves working.... where you discover through on the job experience that you can't provide the public good that you would like to........ that you signed up for.

But you would have to be a complete dill to not learn through experience that the police force is not a place where good people can do much good...and that its far easier and more politically acceptable to not rock the boat..... to forget about acting in the public interest and just "do your job" according to the rules set by your political masters ....knowing full well that by doing so you are a lot of the time .... just fucking the public over .... in some disguised way.

Are you aware that about 90% of the public believe that the regime of enforcement of speed limits has got little or nothing to do with genuine concern for public safety? (If public safety was a genuine interest why would "non-lethal" Tasers be in continued use by police forces, while they continue to kill people? Worldwide Tasers in use by police have killed shitloads of people ...... ...

Another one.......

Why would "anti-depressants" be legal to prescribe, when on the manufacturers own label they warn of "suicidal" tendencies being a risk that is known to be increased by taking them ..... while the only thing that is definitely anti-depressant about them, is the label. But unfortunately, merely labelling something, does not make it so...It makes it a scam....... A minority of people who take them do lift out of depression. But guess what..... 100% of people who take them have diminished libido.... so they would be called more accurately labelled, "Anti-libidos" not "anti-depressants". If they anti-depressant actually ever works...which is very doubtful.... it is more like a placebo or possibly a random side effect...whereas the anti-libido effect is 100% guaranteed! ) .... Hey that is how any addicted punter could save himself shitloads of hard earned......... Just pop an "anti-libido" pill a day...tell your doctor you're depressed! ... your bank manager will love you!

So back to the speed zone enforcement........ "Every k over is a killer" ....... my fucking ass ..... and pigs fly too..... and the cheques in the mail....and I promise not to cum in your mouth.... and "I swear I never had sexual relations with that woman"

Speed zone enforcement regime is a hoax....and only the dim witted haven't realised it... unlike seat belts being made compulsory having saved thousands of lives...that is genuine. Likewise, an alarm noise from the GPS to alert the driver that they are over the current speed limit ( GPS with speed zone info connected to driver alert BEEP as all interstate trucks have had for a long time), could be made compulsory in every new vehicle, just as seat belts were. But don't hold your breath for it. Compulsory seat belts didn't cost the govt revenue. Quite the contrary..... it opened up a new opportunity to fine people for not wearing them... Whereas, compulsory GPS with speed zone info and driver alert, (easy to legislate, just like compulsory seat belts and airbags in new cars) would cost govt a shit load of fine revenue.

The slogan should be, "Every k over is a Kroc of shit"

So how fucking genuine is your "Every k over is a killer?" Govt and Law enforcement has got no fucking clothes...... you are completely exposed as a sham.... self interested.... power and money...power and money... power and money..... "public interest" my fucking ass....

Cops.... you are part of the tyranny..... you may not have fully realised it...the extent of the tyranny could be debated until the cows come home...( Serial killers have been known to help old ladies across the road too) ..... .but the basic conclusion remains inescapable.

When you stop intruding into the victim free zone of lives of consenting adults.... when you stop criminalising people for doing what others have done for thousands of years....(smoking a perfectly natural plant that has effects the person wants)..... when you stop criminalising people for growing for their own use tobacco in their garden while instead are perfectly happy that they smoke purchased highly taxed tobacco laced with all sorts of carcinogens from giant multinational companies.....and when you stop fucking road users up the ass by pretending that your concerned about public safety of a few kms over the limit......then you will earn more respect that you may otherwise deserve. Until then, frankly you deserve to be treated with the lack of respect that the carrying out of your tasks deserves. Sex workers deserve more respect than you. I certainly respect them more than law enforcement people.

Remember..... the guards in Nazi Germany concentration camps were "just doing their job following orders" too. But no one is forcing you to be a cop and actively be part of continuing and enforcing a tyranny over ordinary people who are going about their lives in peaceful safe ways, not causing a problem for anybody.

You can fool all of the people some of the time. You can fool some of the people all the time. But you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ... or something like that..... I think that was Abraham Lincoln....if my memory is right.

I realise that this post will be unlikely to go without interest from whatever govt agency employs people to troll here. Hopefully I can read it sometime in my ASIO file. Maybe you will even look in the mirror....take a good long hard look at yourself..... and what you are doing for a crust. If just one law enforcement individual reconsiders his or her career, and what you are expected to do in your job of supposedly acting "in the public interest", and reconsider your devotion to your chosen line of work....then I'm happy that I've taken the time to type a few thoughts here.

Take care
PPS. If any of you were frequent readers or contributors to a previous forum in Brisbane that was very active in the previous decade, you might recognise me. I contributed about 1000 posts over a number of years to the now defunct similar Brisbane forum..... Sticky Date is just a reincarnation, but the spirit may have developed while remaining fundamentally unchanged. My contributions to the previous forum were only very rarely this heavy though..... and in case you're worried.... I can't imagine making a heavy sort of post like this..... (arguably slightly tangentially off the main topic) ....... more than occasionally :-)

Digger
20-05-2015, 04:51 PM
Fuck! I'm glad you got that off your chest Sticky Date. Verbal diarrhea can be quite debilitating at times!

jnk
20-05-2015, 05:29 PM
yeah he's the fuzz alright!
:smile:

Hi Digger,

Happy for you to flip the question back to me. And happy to answer.

Not only I am not involved in any way whatsoever with law enforcement and never have been, I have through real world experience come to view official law enforcement and govt in general with considerable suspicion. I would like for someone to try to maintain an argument that government and police are NOT a wolf in sheep's clothing. The more contact good people have with agencies of govt, the harder this conclusion is to escape.

I regard law enforcement and government in general as totalitarian and acting increasingly beyond any authority, mandated by us, the people.......and it's growing like a tumor... and it's interest is itself....only itself..... usually by necessity though to maintain public confidence and the sham....it is disguised as public interest.

The way things are going, next week we won't be able to fart without first getting a permit and being told in which direction we may do so, and having each fart, monitored by the sensor connected to the RFID chips in our body.....then a fart fee automatic deduction from our bank account...just like the tolls roads do from your goVia account. It will be justified though..... for the public good no doubt.....as another necessary measure to combat global warming. It will probably be called the MPT, the Methane Pollution Tax.

I mean really ....... what fucking right does the government have to stick its fucking nose into a room occupied by consenting adults where both people are very happy and getting what they want. No complaint from either. Mutual benefit. Both happy. Free informed choice. And the government thinks it has a role to stick its nose in and tell us that certain behaviours where there is a 100% absence of a victim, are illegal? And we as people, keep supporting these Nazis? Paying taxes and voting for the Nazi that is not quite as bad as the other Nazis?

We as a population, get what we deserve. This gradually more fucked up country that we live in, (while much less fucked up than most other countries) requires our continued ignorance, subservience or obliviousness that we are frogs being gradually boiled. Don't you love the new reality (since the Meta data legislation was passed last month) that your last 2 years of texts, phone calls, internet searches, fucking EVERYTHING digital, not to mention your location updated every 45 seconds courtesy of your mobile phone, will now be available to government agencies? Cute hey? ...... just in case you are a "Terrorist". ( I realise it isn't the content...it's just who you called, and when, how long the call lasted, what search you did etc etc ... do you really think they need the content details anyway to know pretty much what you are up to?)

I love George Carlin.... if you haven't become familiar with him you might want to take a look at him on youtube. He had a 50 year career, unfortunately died a few years ago, hundreds of hours of him on youtube, and IMHO the following compilation some very astute person put together from several decades of his stand up comedy, is the creme of the George Carlin crop.

I don't know of anyone who Steals the Urine from Govt, Religion, Consumerism and Big Business better than George. ...... fucking gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-sVByUHqE

Cheers and hope you didn't mind my little rant too much :-)

PS. And for the law enforcement officers who read this.... go and get yourself an honest job.

You know that a great deal of what your organisation does is not acting in the public interest, whereas your official duty IS TO ACT IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST. The taxes that pay your wages are collected from the public. They are you masters.... or should be....but in reality as we all know they have no control over you..... only your political masters do. ( Did you know that over 80% of supporters of current Govt, Opposition and Greens all support euthanasia laws?.....yet we do not have the legal capacity to die with dignity at time of own choice, so some people fly to Switzerland to end their life .... just another example of how govts and law enforcement do not act in the public interest, but for their own vested interests ..... do you feel good about criminalising people who use marijuana when they do far less harm that users of alcohol? When is the last time you were called to a domestic violence household because the old man was stoned and got aggressive lolololol ...? .... he'd be more likely to offer you a cone :-) )

You by working for them, are part of the problem....and you know it. You are either happy to partially fuck with the public .... or you are a prostitute... doing your job only to get paid while not feeling good about it morally or ethically. After all , that is what a real prostitute is...someone who does stuff for money that they really don't feel morally or ethically comfortable doing. Whereas, a sex worker who enjoys performing fellatio or being eaten, or having a very hard cock pounding deep into her pussy from a man she just met and who pays her with cash is NOT a prostitute. She is a happy sex worker :-), making an honest living running a classic business..... providing a service that is in demand. ... repeat customers that want her and her service.

Compare that to what you do. A great deal of your job is not honest. And a great deal of what you do is FORCE... very much unwanted by those who pay your wages. You, in doing your job, are often a bully, acting for a tyrannical government.

YOU my dear cop.... are the prostitute....... if you feel ethically uncomfortable doing your job....... either that or just a fucking prick, or a stupid fucker who actually believes that government and law enforcement is not about exercising, enforcing and increasing power, but "for the good of the community". And if you believe that.... do you believe in the Easter Bunny too? I don't want to be too hard on you cops. I know many of you probably signed up originally to perform a good role in the community. And I have no doubt that most cops do do some public good in their jobs. Many of you, like good teachers and good nurses, are very frustrated by the government run organisations in which you find yourselves working.... where you discover through on the job experience that you can't provide the public good that you would like to........ that you signed up for.

But you would have to be a complete dill to not learn through experience that the police force is not a place where good people can do much good...and that its far easier and more politically acceptable to not rock the boat..... to forget about acting in the public interest and just "do your job" according to the rules set by your political masters ....knowing full well that by doing so you are a lot of the time .... just fucking the public over .... in some disguised way.

Are you aware that about 90% of the public believe that the regime of enforcement of speed limits has got little or nothing to do with genuine concern for public safety? (If public safety was a genuine interest why would "non-lethal" Tasers be in continued use by police forces, while they continue to kill people? Worldwide Tasers in use by police have killed shitloads of people ...... ...

Another one.......

Why would "anti-depressants" be legal to prescribe, when on the manufacturers own label they warn of "suicidal" tendencies being a risk that is known to be increased by taking them ..... while the only thing that is definitely anti-depressant about them, is the label. But unfortunately, merely labelling something, does not make it so...It makes it a scam....... A minority of people who take them do lift out of depression. But guess what..... 100% of people who take them have diminished libido.... so they would be called more accurately labelled, "Anti-libidos" not "anti-depressants". If they anti-depressant actually ever works...which is very doubtful.... it is more like a placebo or possibly a random side effect...whereas the anti-libido effect is 100% guaranteed! ) .... Hey that is how any addicted punter could save himself shitloads of hard earned......... Just pop an "anti-libido" pill a day...tell your doctor you're depressed! ... your bank manager will love you!

So back to the speed zone enforcement........ "Every k over is a killer" ....... my fucking ass ..... and pigs fly too..... and the cheques in the mail....and I promise not to cum in your mouth.... and "I swear I never had sexual relations with that woman"

Speed zone enforcement regime is a hoax....and only the dim witted haven't realised it... unlike seat belts being made compulsory having saved thousands of lives...that is genuine. Likewise, an alarm noise from the GPS to alert the driver that they are over the current speed limit ( GPS with speed zone info connected to driver alert BEEP as all interstate trucks have had for a long time), could be made compulsory in every new vehicle, just as seat belts were. But don't hold your breath for it. Compulsory seat belts didn't cost the govt revenue. Quite the contrary..... it opened up a new opportunity to fine people for not wearing them... Whereas, compulsory GPS with speed zone info and driver alert, (easy to legislate, just like compulsory seat belts and airbags in new cars) would cost govt a shit load of fine revenue.

The slogan should be, "Every k over is a Kroc of shit"

So how fucking genuine is your "Every k over is a killer?" Govt and Law enforcement has got no fucking clothes...... you are completely exposed as a sham.... self interested.... power and money...power and money... power and money..... "public interest" my fucking ass....

Cops.... you are part of the tyranny..... you may not have fully realised it...the extent of the tyranny could be debated until the cows come home...( Serial killers have been known to help old ladies across the road too) ..... .but the basic conclusion remains inescapable.

When you stop intruding into the victim free zone of lives of consenting adults.... when you stop criminalising people for doing what others have done for thousands of years....(smoking a perfectly natural plant that has effects the person wants)..... when you stop criminalising people for growing for their own use tobacco in their garden while instead are perfectly happy that they smoke purchased highly taxed tobacco laced with all sorts of carcinogens from giant multinational companies.....and when you stop fucking road users up the ass by pretending that your concerned about public safety of a few kms over the limit......then you will earn more respect that you may otherwise deserve. Until then, frankly you deserve to be treated with the lack of respect that the carrying out of your tasks deserves. Sex workers deserve more respect than you. I certainly respect them more than law enforcement people.

Remember..... the guards in Nazi Germany concentration camps were "just doing their job following orders" too. But no one is forcing you to be a cop and actively be part of continuing and enforcing a tyranny over ordinary people who are going about their lives in peaceful safe ways, not causing a problem for anybody.

You can fool all of the people some of the time. You can fool some of the people all the time. But you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ... or something like that..... I think that was Abraham Lincoln....if my memory is right.

I realise that this post will be unlikely to go without interest from whatever govt agency employs people to troll here. Hopefully I can read it sometime in my ASIO file. Maybe you will even look in the mirror....take a good long hard look at yourself..... and what you are doing for a crust. If just one law enforcement individual reconsiders his or her career, and what you are expected to do in your job of supposedly acting "in the public interest", and reconsider your devotion to your chosen line of work....then I'm happy that I've taken the time to type a few thoughts here.

Take care
PPS. If any of you were frequent readers or contributors to a previous forum in Brisbane that was very active in the previous decade, you might recognise me. I contributed about 1000 posts over a number of years to the now defunct similar Brisbane forum..... Sticky Date is just a reincarnation, but the spirit may have developed while remaining fundamentally unchanged. My contributions to the previous forum were only very rarely this heavy though..... and in case you're worried.... I can't imagine making a heavy sort of post like this..... (arguably slightly tangentially off the main topic) ....... more than occasionally :-)

punterspunter
20-05-2015, 07:15 PM
What size tinfoil hat do u wear sticky.

flamejob
20-05-2015, 08:33 PM
If any of you were frequent readers or contributors to a previous forum in Brisbane that was very active in the previous decade, you might recognise me. I contributed about 1000 posts over a number of years to the now defunct similar Brisbane forum..... Sticky Date is just a reincarnation, but the spirit may have developed while remaining fundamentally unchanged. My contributions to the previous forum were only very rarely this heavy though..... and in case you're worried.... I can't imagine making a heavy sort of post like this..... (arguably slightly tangentially off the main topic) ....... more than occasionally :-)

Yes ... I remember a forum ... not sure it was based in Brissy, but was it 'Fun in Australia'? I contributed pretty heavily to it myself.

Speaking of heavy ... this was a pretty damn heavy rant, dude!

Sticky Date
20-05-2015, 09:00 PM
What size tinfoil hat do u wear sticky.

Who changes your nappy Punter?

Meenotakeewee
20-05-2015, 09:51 PM
Holy shit !! I've got a sore wrist from scrolling down my iPad screen.... There were a couple of biblical passages there that I didn't understand but won't seek clarification because of my 500GB download limit.

Happy Days 'til the next punt 😎

dean69
20-05-2015, 10:07 PM
What have I done, pretty simple question I thought now this anyway I'm all sorted a very happy man thanks to the brother who sent me the PM.

RottenLittlePunt
20-05-2015, 10:56 PM
What have I done, pretty simple question I thought now this anyway I'm all sorted a very happy man thanks to the brother who sent me the PM.

You did nothing wrong, it was just someone being a dick.

popeye96
20-05-2015, 11:27 PM

I wouldn't have even bothered to answer his question. None of anyones business, let alone someone that's been a member for only a few days.

Glad you ended up having a good punt.

flamejob
21-05-2015, 12:50 AM

Awesome! High 5, dude!