PDA

View Full Version : On the way to Sydney

Mdlovespunting
20-05-2015, 06:53 AM
Would love a massage in the city CBD today, with Korean or Japanese lady, appreciate any recommendations cheers

cisco
20-05-2015, 08:40 AM
Bro ahlungor , someone need your help :)

AHLUNGOR
20-05-2015, 10:45 AM
Would love a massage in the city CBD today, with Korean or Japanese lady, appreciate any recommendations cheers

There are quite a few talents in the city today: some of my personal favourites too:

227 Broadway

Rebecca, fit, busty 35D, cheerful, age 21 make that 24, my current best Chinese girl

Lily, Thai, slender, sexy, age 20 (New)

Betty, Thai, slim petite, tan, sexy, age 22 (New)

Yuki, Janpanese, busty 35E, fair skin, pretty, age 22 (New) Highly recommended by Alice - my next to try

Jenny, korean young model, slender, milky skin, age 19 (new)
----------------------------------------------------

316 Elizabeth St Central

Vivian, Burmese,slim busty 33C, feminine, age 26 This one I have tried, very good

Vinna, Thai, slim busty 33C, fair skin, sexy, age 20 (New)

Yona, Korean, skinny, busty 32C, sexy, age 19 Korean girl as you preferred

Apple, Thai, slim light tan, feminine, age 21

At 105 Harris Street (the hottest Korean shop in town at the moment) haven't tried these girls but the mamasan is top class and you can trust her !

Honey@20yr,Bcup, Korean school girl! Sweet, friendly, sexygirl Purely innocent baby face with the perfect natural beach tan body, such a piece of eye candy!

First day*^^*New@Gia!21yr,Bcup, petite size5 with short hair!korean school girl!very sweet with cute body face! Professional massage ! Best girl friend feeling !

At Diva or Posh 107

Suzy(17:00-20:00 )
19, Japanese hybrid, Size 6, cup size 35C+, height 161 cm, sun tanned honey feeling skin everyone would die for! Light long hair. Keen to learn and please our customers. Someone you are easy to get obsessed to, discovery yourself whether she is a wild or cuddly child!! This one I have tried, highly recommended, genuine Japanese babe !

At 265 Sussex St

Naomi 22yr ,petite size 4 ,c cup ,super sexy Japanese girl ,skillful relaxing oil massage , I have never been to this shop, not sure if genuine Japanese?

At 1B/139 York St QVB 0424-550-748

Candy : Korean . 30s sexy experience ml . Attractive face looking and sexy young body shape . Size4. EE cups . Top massage technic at CBD . Super experience . With all sort of tape massage style . OK, Master Candy is an excellent masseurs, not sure if part 1 is important to you, but if you need you body and back fixed, this is your lucky day, she is a petite MILF though, so don't expect a tall young and hot Korean babe !! But if you are OK with mature Korean lady, she is a must try - used to train new girls in Korean B2B shops !!

Hope this help,

Good luck brother, don't forget to share

Cheers

:smile:

AHLUNGOR
20-05-2015, 12:17 PM
Bro ahlungor , someone need your help :)

Wednesday is a good day to go RnT in Sydney !!

AHLUNGOR
20-05-2015, 12:20 PM
OBA on Sussex St just posted their roster today:

20.5.15 Wednesday

TOP--- YURI--- BEST JOB Special .SO friendly SWEET . 23Y.O . THAI GIRL。 size 6 。 32c cup . white baby skin

NEW NEW KOREAN GIRL---AMY LIKE KOREAN POP STAR!170CM WITH SEXY LONG LEG
She has a baby smooth skin, long black hair and beautiful warm smile.

Yuri I have tried and she is young and sweet and did a good B2B job.

The Korean girl is new but Foxy usually do well with Korean MLs

More choices !!

Mdlovespunting
20-05-2015, 05:49 PM
AHLUNGOR you are gold, will forward a full report tomorrow, suffice to say I am leaving a very happy man, Naomi @265 Sussex is amazing, what a lead to give a fellow traveller

cisco
20-05-2015, 06:00 PM
Bro ahlungor , how about we meet up and we go together bra :)

A-men
20-05-2015, 11:20 PM
Thanks Bro Ahlungor.. that's very very useful recommendations. Respect!

Mdlovespunting
21-05-2015, 09:12 AM
Thanks Bro Ahlungor.. that's very very useful recommendations. Respect!

I couldn't have put it better myself!

I think punting in Sydney has effectively finished my punting in Brissy, it's just crap compared to Sydney. You read about the choice in Sydney, and as I was only down for the day, I wanted to make it a good one, thank you to the three people who responded to my request, if you're ever in Brisbane or the Goldy, I will certainly return the favour, but the gold medal goes to AHLUNGOR.
He agave me a list of potentials, and from that I had a lucky stab at 265, Sussex.
Booked Naomi for one hour, what an amazingly stunning goddess, I thought when she walked into the room, that it couldn't be her, just a model that's got lost! Lol.
She was dressed immaculately in a very short and tightskirt and figure hugging top, very classy. She asked what I wanted and paid (I'm a bit unclear to content here lads, in Qld we don't mention names and costs!)
Any way, up on the table, I'm not here for deep tissue, I've had an early morning and stressful day, just an erotic teasing massage is all I'm after. So gets up on the table, offering a glimpse of electric blue coloured knickers, always a turn on, and starts with a very sensual massage. To feel her Mons grinding into my but was a real turn on. She's a great conversationalist, great English and well travelled, from Japan ( God I love them) via Hawaii.after about 20 minutes and several accidental glimpses of her thong, Gents, I can't describe her figure, simply stunning, she's a personel trainer, so not an ounce of fat, magnificent legs, all the way to heaven! Work is calling so have to come back and just want to read a few posts to see what content is OK

AHLUNGOR
21-05-2015, 02:52 PM
AHLUNGOR you are gold, will forward a full report tomorrow, suffice to say I am leaving a very happy man, Naomi @265 Sussex is amazing, what a lead to give a fellow traveller

You are most welcome brother Md.

I just thought I am more familiar with the local city shops and easier for me to check the roster and just list who's working where, in the end you were the one who picked the girl and the shop and glad to hear that you had a good punt. Well done mate.

Cheers

:smile: