PDA

View Full Version : Chile May from Cracker

brustar
22-05-2015, 04:21 PM
Visited this Chile May last night in the city.

http://brisbane.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chile-may-xxx-phone-0401416708-sensual-full-body-massage/7360835

I asked her by text messages if her Pic's were real. She said yes. I guess she meant that they were real pics...but of someone else :fire:
I argued a little in the fact of her unyielding denial that it definitely was her but honestly it was late, I wanted to unload and I was too tired to object further.

She'd be 40 in the shade and although she had a nice body, her face was distinctly unpleasant.
Rub - 5/10 It was very average in terms of pressure but really not very technically skilled. Nor was it sensually arousing.
Tug - 6/10 I'm being generous. I was soft on the flip which is rare for me. She had to work to get me up. Nothing special in terms of technique.
Personality - 4/10 difficult to ascertain because her English was pretty bad. Not playful or flirtatious. She wasn't obnoxious...
Attitude - 6/10 she wanted to please just didn't have the skills, looks or the je ne sais quoi that makes for someone who I can connect with.

Would i return? No, definitely not.
Avoid fellas. I took one for the team.

cheers,

69_cheeky
22-05-2015, 04:31 PM
Ouch brustar. Can see why the photos would get your attention but at those rates, too good to be true.

Thanks for the warning though. Better luck next punt!

flamejob
22-05-2015, 11:26 PM
'je ne sais quoi'

I don't know what that is (see what I did there), but it's given me half a mongrel. Perhaps to help her next client you could be sitting in the corner whispering sweet nothing's in French ;)

Thanks for taking one for the team.