PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Mantha

cuteguy
23-05-2015, 02:45 PM
I received a call from the agency that a new sexy girl was in and her name was Mantha so I paid a visit last night.

It was her second day at the agency. She walked in wearing a schoolgirl skirt and suddenly, I felt the temperature in the room rise at least 10 degrees. It may have been attributed to the schoolgirl dress she was dressing but she has a cute face with a slim body and long hair that nearly reaches her bottom. According to her profile, she's listed as being between 21 to 25 years of age but I would assume that she's at least in her middle 20's.

When she took her clothes off, her breasts were large for her slim frame. She has a nicely trimmed bush down below which I like to see. Some guys would run for cover if they saw a girl with pubic hair but I prefer a girl to be feminine and this means having something down below. Further, she does have a sexy ass (not large) and a tattoo on the lower part of her back near her bottom (it must be a favourite spot for many girls now- haha). Her appearance was very nice and her skin was firm and young.

Generally, I like to have a shower with the girls but Mantha had one before so I felt a bit disappointed at first. Never mind, I had my shower and then met her on the bed. I must say that this girl is very chatty, friendly and entertaining. You won't be bored with her. She's not shy and very much easy to get along with. She giggled and joked a lot during our time together. However there was no DFK or kissing from Mantha.

Before she started BBBJ, I observed her giving a discrete check up of my little 'guy'. Personally, I consider this a good idea because if a girl goes down on you without checking, you sometimes wonder if she is being a bit careless by not checking other guys for possible signs of an STI. Anyway, she gave me the clearance and said all clean down below. She did say she was a nurse in her homeland so she must be cognisant of STI's. Her BBBJ was sensual and gentle. I note that some girls will go 'crazy' on the little 'guy' but not Mantha. Her soft tongue worked steadily on my little 'guy' and it was just amazing. Then she went down but couldn't go down all the way because it was too big for her. In any event, I preferred her BBBJ technique because it made me feel very relaxed.

Her FS was not bad either. We tried many positions with a condom and she was very accommodating in this regard. She doesn't like to be fingered or touched a lot down below. It is understandable that not everyone enjoys having someone else's finger rubbing their private part. Oh well, I didn't complain.

The time came when the volcano in me was about to erupt so I withdrew my little brother and asked if I could get more stimulation from her mouth. She obliged and I took off the condom and she proceeded to give me BBBJ again. This time, the volcano erupted with a considerable amount of lava coming inside her mouth. She was lying underneath me so she had to get up and go to the bathroom. When she returned, she had a great smile.

In summary, if you're looking for a girl who will be gentle and sensual with you then Mantha will be a good choice. Even though my time was up, she continued to chat with me and she's not the type of girl who will be looking at the clock in the hope you will finish early. She is a nice pleasant girl who will make you feel very relaxed and content after meeting her.

By the way, the photos of Mantha are real so you will see the girl that is in the photos.

tales88
23-05-2015, 04:12 PM
I received a call from the agency that a new sexy girl was in and her name was Mantha so I paid a visit last night.

It was her second day at the agency. She walked in wearing a schoolgirl skirt and suddenly, I felt the temperature in the room rise at least 10 degrees. It may have been attributed to the schoolgirl dress she was dressing but she has a cute face with a slim body and long hair that nearly reaches her bottom. According to her profile, she's listed as being between 21 to 25 years of age but I would assume that she's at least in her middle 20's.

When she took her clothes off, her breasts were large for her slim frame. She has a nicely trimmed bush down below which I like to see. Some guys would run for cover if they saw a girl with pubic hair but I prefer a girl to be feminine and this means having something down below. Further, she does have a sexy ass (not large) and a tattoo on the lower part of her back near her bottom (it must be a favourite spot for many girls now- haha). Her appearance was very nice and her skin was firm and young.

Generally, I like to have a shower with the girls but Mantha had one before so I felt a bit disappointed at first. Never mind, I had my shower and then met her on the bed. I must say that this girl is very chatty, friendly and entertaining. You won't be bored with her. She's not shy and very much easy to get along with. She giggled and joked a lot during our time together. However there was no DFK or kissing from Mantha.

Before she started BBBJ, I observed her giving a discrete check up of my little 'guy'. Personally, I consider this a good idea because if a girl goes down on you without checking, you sometimes wonder if she is being a bit careless by not checking other guys for possible signs of an STI. Anyway, she gave me the clearance and said all clean down below. She did say she was a nurse in her homeland so she must be cognisant of STI's. Her BBBJ was sensual and gentle. I note that some girls will go 'crazy' on the little 'guy' but not Mantha. Her soft tongue worked steadily on my little 'guy' and it was just amazing. Then she went down but couldn't go down all the way because it was too big for her. In any event, I preferred her BBBJ technique because it made me feel very relaxed.

Her FS was not bad either. We tried many positions with a condom and she was very accommodating in this regard. She doesn't like to be fingered or touched a lot down below. It is understandable that not everyone enjoys having someone else's finger rubbing their private part. Oh well, I didn't complain.

The time came when the volcano in me was about to erupt so I withdrew my little brother and asked if I could get more stimulation from her mouth. She obliged and I took off the condom and she proceeded to give me BBBJ again. This time, the volcano erupted with a considerable amount of lava coming inside her mouth. She was lying underneath me so she had to get up and go to the bathroom. When she returned, she had a great smile.

In summary, if you're looking for a girl who will be gentle and sensual with you then Mantha will be a good choice. Even though my time was up, she continued to chat with me and she's not the type of girl who will be looking at the clock in the hope you will finish early. She is a nice pleasant girl who will make you feel very relaxed and content after meeting her.

By the way, the photos of Mantha are real so you will see the girl that is in the photos.

Hi, if you post shop details maybe we can book too?

Max Impact
23-05-2015, 06:14 PM
The title says MyOutCall.

So go to http://myoutcall.com/girl/index/la/en/id/287

As usual for MOC the service description is inaccurate. It says DFK is OK and doesn't mention CIM as an option.

cuteguy
24-05-2015, 12:21 AM
I guess it's up to the girl whether she does CIM or not. I've been lucky that most MOC girls have done it for me.