PDA

View Full Version : Hornsby142 Lynn

ontheside
25-05-2015, 05:52 PM
Thought I would post a review after lurking for years.

Tried Hornsby 142 for the first time today. I rang ahead to check who was available around 11am. The receptionist read out 6-7 names and I said I would just drop in an check. Arrived at 11:15am and was shown to the waiting room under the stairs. First impressions the place had a good vibe. I was told only 1 girl available now (LYNN) was told young and cute. Waited for 1 min and Lynn came and said hi. She was young and cute, only had time for 30mins session. She lead me upstairs to the room. The room was very clean and showers were nice hot. Lynn and I had a connection immediately. The session started out with a long slow BJ, the suction was perfect for my liking and not too much slurping. This went on for a good 5-10 mins. She jumped on top cowgirl style and rode me slowly and we explored each other in this position. Her pussy was tight and she had good control and she was able to get me off faster then I liked. She cleaned me up and gave me a message till time was up. She works Sunday and Mondays.

I'll definitely be back for an hour session.

Cheers,

Oneonone
25-05-2015, 06:00 PM
Thanks for your first report bro well done! Lets hope we see plenty more.

Sounds like a good punt first up with Lynn.