PDA

View Full Version : General talk A "what" friend?

MrGrumpy
25-05-2015, 07:40 PM
Received a Wechat friend request on the weekend from a HAB and she seemed decent enough to chat with.

Later that day, She asked me if she could be my "compensated friend".

Have never heard this term before!!

Then came the spiel on items and prices. Lets meet in the city then can find somewhere to go. Yeahhhhhh sure, The silence was deafening when I replied no thanks.

Also suspect that pimps are running a lot of these shows and some could end badly for the punter if the deal turns sour.

Lust Caution!!

Sticky Date
25-05-2015, 07:49 PM
Received a Wechat friend request on the weekend from a HAB and she seemed decent enough to chat with.

Then came the spiel on items and prices. Lets meet in the city then can find somewhere to go. Yeahhhhhh sure, The silence was deafening when I replied no thanks.

Also suspect that pimps are running a lot of these shows and some could end badly for the punter if the deal turns sour.

Lust Caution!!

I'd be interested to hear how it turns out if someone road tests a proposition like this.

Speaking of deals turning sour...........

In some SE Asian countries, e.g. Cambodia, I've heard of taking a girl back to your room, and then if you don't agree to compensate her for a much larger amount then she threatens to have rape charges brought against you ....... and with corrupt local cops that she does deals with.... it's not hard to imagine feeling like you've got little practical option than to pay up, be fleeced, and learn to take more care next time in selecting and negotiating.

Personally, when I visited Phomn Penh, I had good experiences, mostly... nothing too bad anyway.

jaccky
25-05-2015, 09:49 PM
I'd be interested to hear how it turns out if someone road tests a proposition like this.

Speaking of deals turning sour...........

In some SE Asian countries, e.g. Cambodia, I've heard of taking a girl back to your room, and then if you don't agree to compensate her for a much larger amount then she threatens to have rape charges brought against you ....... and with corrupt local cops that she does deals with.... it's not hard to imagine feeling like you've got little practical option than to pay up, be fleeced, and learn to take more care next time in selecting and negotiating.

Personally, when I visited Phomn Penh, I had good experiences, mostly... nothing too bad anyway. Thanks sd. Ill keep that in mind whilst punting in corrupt poverty stricken nations. My khmer friend always used to emphasise caution regarding such local scenarios. And i used to disregard it. This is a good example of what can go wrong in the wild west of the east.

tab123
25-05-2015, 10:44 PM
Interesting post with the wechat friend request.

I've been thinking about this. How is this different to punters contacting a WL who advertise on websites? We don't know who really sit behind the ad. Things can certainly go south from visiting WLs. Even if you find reviews on a WL, you wouldn't know whether they are real or not. Hmmmm..................

rockabilly
25-05-2015, 11:40 PM
Yep, and who knows if they film you or have someone else in the other room or wardrobe. Read stories of a "guy" being in the other room while he went through with the booking. Too weird for me.

RottenLittlePunt
26-05-2015, 09:54 AM
Thanks sd. Ill keep that in mind whilst punting in corrupt poverty stricken nations. My khmer friend always used to emphasise caution regarding such local scenarios. And i used to disregard it. This is a good example of what can go wrong in the wild west of the east.

I have heard of similar stings in the Yakuza bars in Japan. Pretty girl picks you up and after few drinks you are slugged with a tab of $2000.

RottenLittlePunt
26-05-2015, 09:57 AM

Lust Caution!!

I have heard of this before in some asian countries. Particularly popular with Japanese teenagers, LV handbag in exchange for sex with a 16 year old etc.

Maverickwylde
26-05-2015, 09:15 PM
Compensated dating is the same as a being sugar daddy. Which in a lot of ways ain't much different to having a regular ML or WL

TheYoungPunter
09-06-2015, 06:15 PM
Nothing to see here

oral bee
09-06-2015, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the tip.

I've only been to rnt places and only recently started being approached by wechat girls. It seems like it's always a standard $400 for 2 hours, which I think strange since I'd be hardly able to last 1 if the photos the provide are true :P

Anyone here actually tried the wechat girls? What was your experience like?

jnk
10-06-2015, 11:13 AM
It seems like it's always a standard $400 for 2 hours, which I think strange since I'd be hardly able to last 1 if the photos the provide are true :P

Hilarious!

RottenLittlePunt
10-06-2015, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the tip.

I've only been to rnt places and only recently started being approached by wechat girls. It seems like it's always a standard $400 for 2 hours, which I think strange since I'd be hardly able to last 1 if the photos the provide are true :P

Anyone here actually tried the wechat girls? What was your experience like?

My guess is you are better off wanking over the pic they use as you are more likely to blow your money than you are to blow your load over the real girl.

darkice
10-06-2015, 12:17 PM
Most are scammers. When you go through they send you an address of a public place and then they ask for payment via itunes or alipay.

They then fool people into taking a photo of the barcode.

Haven't seen a legit WL on wechat in Brisbane as yet. One that messaged me anyway.

RottenLittlePunt
10-06-2015, 01:01 PM
Most are scammers. When you go through they send you an address of a public place and then they ask for payment via itunes or alipay.

They then fool people into taking a photo of the barcode.

Haven't seen a legit WL on wechat in Brisbane as yet. One that messaged me anyway.

Numerous authorities will be interested in hearing about these sorts of scams. Given most of them are not citizens, they have a lot to lose.

Report them on the following link and do not tell them they have been reported.

https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/index.phtml/tag/reportascam/

BrainSex
24-06-2015, 02:44 PM
Numerous authorities will be interested in hearing about these sorts of scams. Given most of them are not citizens, they have a lot to lose.

Report them on the following link and do not tell them they have been reported.

https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/index.phtml/tag/reportascam/

these people are not actually in Australia. They hack their location in wechat so that it gives a Brisbane CBD location.

harmony
24-06-2015, 03:49 PM
Paying a lady a huge amount of money, to the same woman, on an ongoing basis, seems to me a bit irrational
Although I know a few guys who do it

Isnt that what marriage (and divorce) is for ??

There are a lot of better ways to spend your money, and for it to go a lot further, than to be "sugar daddy"

As most people know, there are now "sugar daddies" websites. I cant imagine a lady would be just stringing one guy along, if the money is good

But then again, if you want to risk it, go for it

RottenLittlePunt
24-06-2015, 04:06 PM
these people are not actually in Australia. They hack their location in wechat so that it gives a Brisbane CBD location.

They still address international scams directly and via Interpol.

flamejob
24-06-2015, 06:09 PM
hmm ... no-one's contacted me through WeChat. What am I doing wrong? lol

watson
02-07-2015, 12:25 AM
talking about wechat scam, i had one similar too

was being added by this busty beautiful lady before, decided to have a chat to find some luck and not long after the conversation she starts to ask do you need some service. was asking for $400 for 2 hrs which i think is a bit expensive, started negotiating with the price and finally agreed on $100 for 1 hour, what a deal i thought.

asking for her address is such a pain, she doesn't know brisbane at all!!! start to sense a scam...

finally after hour of discussing where to meet, literally an hour of texting, we finally arranged a place to meet up.

rock up with a solid hard dick ready for some action, then receive a text saying can you buy some itunes credit as i don't accept cash, damn....

then another half an hour of talking about i only pay cash and she only takes itunes credit, end up giving up on this scam and all of the sudden the girl texted me and said "if i found you, i will ask my druggie friend to beat you up" i was like WTF!?

blocked her for good and never believe this sort of luck again from wechat

if you do come across any similar situation like this, don't put your hopes up, always just a scam

good luck mates

RottenLittlePunt
02-07-2015, 09:46 AM
was asking for $400 for 2 hrs which i think is a bit expensive

Not sure where you guys think you can get cheaper. Legal brothel is $240/hour and anything cheaper in the private market is walk away or try stop yourself from puking over.

BrainSex
02-07-2015, 06:12 PM
Not sure where you guys think you can get cheaper. Legal brothel is $240/hour and anything cheaper in the private market is walk away or try stop yourself from puking over.
Come on, that's a little harsh. seems there are some legit HABs for $200....just hard to find.

RottenLittlePunt
03-07-2015, 09:44 AM
Come on, that's a little harsh. seems there are some legit HABs for $200....just hard to find.

True but since the comment I was replying to referred to $400/2hr ($200/hr) being expensive, I can only assume he is looking for something in the $180/hr or $160/hr bracket. Quality at that price is extremely hard to find. You will end up spending more than $200/hr trying to separating the wheat from the chaff.

watson
03-07-2015, 10:36 AM
True but since the comment I was replying to referred to $400/2hr ($200/hr) being expensive, I can only assume he is looking for something in the $180/hr or $160/hr bracket. Quality at that price is extremely hard to find. You will end up spending more than $200/hr trying to separating the wheat from the chaff.

i agree that $200/hr is pretty reasonable and avg however she only offered 2 hours service which seems a bit odd, seriously i rather go for just 1 hr, or even half, just to get the job done and over with.

RottenLittlePunt
03-07-2015, 05:16 PM
i agree that $200/hr is pretty reasonable and avg however she only offered 2 hours service which seems a bit odd, seriously i rather go for just 1 hr, or even half, just to get the job done and over with.

If you were commenting on her only offering 2 hour sessions, then I apologise. That is unusual.

flamejob
04-07-2015, 02:07 AM
Well I finally received one of these invites. $400 for 2 hours from someone claiming to be a very hot 20 yo Taiwanese chick on the Gold Coast offering all manner of deviancy. needless to say i declined to take it any further.

BrainSex
04-07-2015, 08:40 AM
Well I finally received one of these invites. $400 for 2 hours from someone claiming to be a very hot 20 yo Taiwanese chick on the Gold Coast offering all manner of deviancy. needless to say i declined to take it any further.

Had a similar one in Toowong whom wanted to meet at the post office. I assume so that I could go inside and buy the $400 of credit while 'waiting' for her not to turn up.

watson
07-07-2015, 12:20 AM

hey mate, they will keep coming for you, its not bad to have a naughty chat with, but considering there may be a guy on the other line saying i want you is kinda disgusting....:confused2::confused2: