PDA

View Full Version : Well Hong

flamejob
26-05-2015, 12:24 AM
Well, decided to pay a visit to Hong Massage in Springwood recently. I've avoided it for quite some time following some negative reviews I read here some years ago. I was pleasantly surprised. It is clean and well presented. The MLs are attractive. There are individual rooms (not curtains), although the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling so you could still hear a lot of what was going on. The ML gave a good, hard massage. I wasn't sure there would be anything on offer at first. When she finished with my back and started massaging my butt there was a bit of crack contact and between the legs went tantalisingly close to tackle tickle but not quite. flipped over and she gave a nice tummy massage and then upper thighs with plenty of ball contact from her hands. She didn't offer any thing, so I quietly asked the question and was given a yes. She gave a good finish. Cost was $60 for the hour and $50 for the finish. A tad expensive, but I'd be back.

oral bee
26-05-2015, 12:29 AM
Well, decided to pay a visit to Hong Massage in Springwood recently. I've avoided it for quite some time following some negative reviews I read here some years ago. I was pleasantly surprised. It is clean and well presented. The MLs are attractive. There are individual rooms (not curtains), although the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling so you could still hear a lot of what was going on. The ML gave a good, hard massage. I wasn't sure there would be anything on offer at first. When she finished with my back and started massaging my butt there was a bit of crack contact and between the legs went tantalisingly close to tackle tickle but not quite. flipped over and she gave a nice tummy massage and then upper thighs with plenty of ball contact from her hands. She didn't offer any thing, so I quietly asked the question and was given a yes. She gave a good finish. Cost was $60 for the hour and $50 for the finish. A tad expensive, but I'd be back.

Sounds kinda like GTM prices, but better service?

flamejob
26-05-2015, 12:36 AM
My experience with GTM has been better than my one and only experience at Hong. Only because at GTM I have found a lot more tackle action when laying face down. Each time I've been to GTM the MLs were wearing reasonably sexy clothing, whereas at Hong she was just wearing un-revealing stuff. The other difference is that at GTM I havent had to pop the question. oh & the other difference is that GTM has private rooms where the walls go to the ceiling. I have read that a few punters have had some negative experiences recently at GTM so perhaps Hong is better these days. I haven't been to GTM for about 12 months. I did go to Red Tea in Mt Gravatt last month though and was deeply impressed.

Sticky Date
26-05-2015, 11:49 AM
For me ..there is no comparison between Hong and GTM

The age difference for a start is huge. 15 to 20 years difference in average age.

The girls I've had at GTM and RTM are all teasers ...... they know their stuff :-)

69_cheeky
26-05-2015, 01:21 PM
For me ..there is no comparison between Hong and GTM

The age difference for a start is huge. 15 to 20 years difference in average age.

The girls I've had at GTM and RTM are all teasers ...... they know their stuff :-)

15 to 20 years age difference is significant. So GTM ladies are the 40+ ones?

Sticky Date
26-05-2015, 06:30 PM
15 to 20 years age difference is significant. So GTM ladies are the 40+ ones?

Not sure if your question is tongue in cheek, Cheeky.... but no....

GTM and RTM girls seem to be mostly girls who are 20 to 25.

At Hong at Springwood they are 40ish.

flamejob
26-05-2015, 07:01 PM
Not sure if your question is tongue in cheek, Cheeky.... but no....

GTM and RTM girls seem to be mostly girls who are 20 to 25.

At Hong at Springwood they are 40ish.

I've only had one visit to Hong, but both girls that I met there were in their 20s. One appeared mid-20s, the other probably late 20s.

rockabilly
26-05-2015, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the feedback but flamejob but $50 tips? Ouch :)

flamejob
26-05-2015, 11:44 PM
Thanks for the feedback but flamejob but $50 tips? Ouch :)

hehe, yeah I know. Bit freaking steep and I didn't see a point in trying to negotiate as I was only carrying $50s. usually i have multiples of $20 but I'd fucked that up.