PDA

View Full Version : General talk MLs Adding Your Number

danenth
26-05-2015, 04:20 PM
Recently i have had random (Asian) girls being added to my WhatsApp, Line, Wechat accounts. Some of these I recognize from some of the shops. The only way they can appear is if they add my number to their phone. Since i am not giving it out, I guess they are getting it from the shops call log. Is anyone else experiencing this ?

John0301
26-05-2015, 04:35 PM
Recently i have had random (Asian) girls being added to my WhatsApp, Line, Wechat accounts. Some of these I recognize from some of the shops. The only way they can appear is if they add my number to their phone. Since i am not giving it out, I guess they are getting it from the shops call log. Is anyone else experiencing this ?

i think maybe u called them before, thats why they got ur number

gitl
26-05-2015, 05:23 PM
Which is why I have a separate SIM heh. Have had shops text me before with unsolicited offers after I called them to book.

flamejob
26-05-2015, 09:49 PM
Which is why I have a separate SIM heh. Have had shops text me before with unsolicited offers after I called them to book.

Separate SIM? i have a separate phone. I affectionately call it my 'boner phone'. I've had a number of MLs add my # and once in a while they send through a message. A couple have added me to WhatsApp but that doesn't concern me. At least not while it's on the boner phone.

wild_child
26-05-2015, 10:06 PM
.................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

ISO
26-05-2015, 10:06 PM

You need to be carefull, there is girl on wechat try to add anyone and play scarm on you.

She use a very sexy profile pic and fool us.

Be carefull!

darthvader
29-05-2015, 02:47 PM
I mentioned in a previous review, after a massage the ML asked if i wanted her number (which i really didn't) so i said sure and pulled out my phone, she grabbed it off me to put the number in herself - which i thought is fine. But after she punched her number into my phone she dialed her number so my number would come up on her screen.

I could have told her not to do it, but i just copped it sweet, then deleted her when i left.

Hope i don't get random messages..

Might need to invest in a boner phone.

bigbob
29-05-2015, 04:27 PM
yes i have a boner phone they can call me all they get is message bank