PDA

View Full Version : General talk SMS and WLs

RoyalFlush
28-05-2015, 01:28 AM
I am sure a lot of don juan punters here have gotten WL's contact details, including myself :cool2:

I believe establishing rapport even outside the establishment is important to ensure the next session with her will be a fantastic one. And it might land you a date with her if done right. So what do you normally talk about with your favourite WLs? Please share your tips for an improved punt.

RoyalFlush
28-05-2015, 01:30 AM
For the subsequent visits, I will ask her permission beforehand if I could see her again. I think it shows respect because I am asking if she wants to see me, so putting her in a more respected position.
Her reply is almost always "of course". The aim here is to win easy favours from her because you know her answer almost cannot be a no.

RoyalFlush
28-05-2015, 01:37 AM
After Ive finished an earlier session with her, I will send a text to thank her for today and asked if I made her a "little happy". Trying to sound overly humble here to show her that I am not proud. Reverse psychology almost always work. She will usually reply that I made her very happy today.

AHLUNGOR
28-05-2015, 09:22 AM
I am sure a lot of don juan punters here have gotten WL's contact details, including myself :cool2:

I believe establishing rapport even outside the establishment is important to ensure the next session with her will be a fantastic one. And it might land you a date with her if done right. So what do you normally talk about with your favourite WLs? Please share your tips for an improved punt.

Just make sure you delete all the details of WLs from your phone or block them when you are ready to tie the knot !

Good luck mate !

garfield
28-05-2015, 09:46 AM

Just the usual flirting, but I had one which had become a good friend. You can confide things and share the ups and downs of life, go out occasionally, etc.