PDA

View Full Version : Pitt Arcade Massage Akiko- I will be back!

Newbee
30-05-2015, 08:41 AM
Akiko: Young HK girl in her mid 20s. English is ok. Nice Body, VIP experience.

I've been here a few times but usually on other days and with the same girl but thought I might try something different. They sent me a wechat message on Thursday to see if I wanted to book and I was like sure and they recommended me Akiko. Arrived and also got mixed up with another girl as I didn't tell them that I had a booking. Paid $70 for an hour plus tips . She came back pretty quickly while I was still taking my clothes off and prepared the massage table. She took her clothings off straight away. Gave a little strip tease on top! Part 1 was good, soft massage as requested. Part 2- This is a mystery for any guy who hasn't tried her and should see for themselves. She has few special techniques that I've never experienced before and it's amazing. I don't want to go into specific details but you'll love it ;) you can see her pic on their website.

She only works on Thursdays only I think and will have to come back for more! May need to book in advance as she is very popular at the shop

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2015, 11:04 AM
Tell us more about this girl please !!

I've been here a few times but usually on other days and with the same girl

And welcome to the forum

Cheers

Newbee
30-05-2015, 12:41 PM
Their website says this: "She has amazing beautiful face like angel .soft skin and sweet smile .busty body Top service !" :smile:

http://s24.postimg.org/x39nthsep/1432708305.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/x39nthsep/)

Don't want to spoil the fun. Need to try it yourself. :fire:

Have to say, this is the best girl I've had so far! I guess my punting day will be Thursdays :D

H3da
31-05-2015, 09:10 AM
She looks hot and good to fuk lol

gummy74
05-06-2015, 09:25 PM
This is not Akiko in the photo. She is nice enough but no where near as hot as the photo.lotsa teasing and good eye contact. Great service, big puffy nipples, lotsa licking my nipples, and ears and neck. Great feeling but just slightly disappointed at the lady not being as hot as the pic. Cheers guys

goodtime
05-06-2015, 10:53 PM
Thanks for the warning, I nearly fell for the picture!

Max Impact
05-06-2015, 10:58 PM
I wonder who Newbee is then.

sexercisor2230
06-06-2015, 12:24 AM
I been here before. reviews added here. shop was promising when new. they dont honour bookings. management never bothered to apologies or make up for their mistake and inconvenience caused to me.

Max Impact
06-06-2015, 12:43 AM
Is Newbee busted?

ouch
06-06-2015, 02:25 PM
Not enturely ahe has sexy body .shaved and service is GREAT

kezza
06-06-2015, 05:45 PM
Not enturely ahe has sexy body .shaved and service is GREAT Yep, seen her before in another shop, can verify what Ouch said..

Max Impact
06-06-2015, 08:37 PM
Not enturely ahe has sexy body .shaved and service is GREAT

What did ouch say? la

H3da
08-06-2015, 07:30 AM
I was a regular at this place and also tried akiko. She's not as hot as the pic you see but she's pretty cute and top service. Nice tits, shaved pussy. Lets you touch anywhere you like.