PDA

View Full Version : Niki- Thai

Mclovin69
31-05-2015, 01:39 PM
Hi

Venue- Enjoy Massage

Saw the advertisement for a new shop in Surry hills $20/30min opening special though that's a bargain. Since I have not seen any reviews from anyone, so I decided to take one for the team and check this place out. They have actual website but the girls listed does not match the days plus there is no weekly roster on this site. Plus I think the picture are random. So it better to ring up and check.
When I went into the side entrance for the shop the receptionist greeted me and said how long would I like to stay. I said 1hr and ask if there was a discount (but only apply to 30min). So I took the 1hr/60$ option then the next thing she asked really stunt me, she ask if I wanted Happy E.......:sweat: . Guess receptionist was handling all the bills or maybe the shop their cut. This would be really unfair to the ML.

There were 2 ML on duty Pinky (Chinese) and Niki (Thai). I decided to go with Niki as the other ML was already busy. The place is very small with only 2 small rooms which mean only 2 girls on. Therefore, rather than waiting it is better to call up and book. One thing I didn't like was that there was a few meters space from the adjoining wall between the 2 rooms to the roof. So you could lightly hear noise from the next room. Think this place use to be a legit massage as you can see there rails where the curtain would be and replaced with shutter doors. The business has only been open for a month.
Massage was very good allotted of effect put in from ML and since she was Thai there was a bit Thai massage implemented.

Part 2
Allot of fancy hand movement to get me over the line. This is good something new and different and not robotic like usual.:slobber:
Niki- body very nice and firm with B cup didn’t ask age but the website said 25 good enough for me.