PDA

View Full Version : Summerville Massage Eva - Taiwanese Beauty

henry_lawson
01-06-2015, 12:48 AM
Just a quicky - couldn't stay away from Summer and her brood of Pyrmont babes so dropped in and enjoyed a lovely hour with Eva on Sunday.
She is slim and shapely, pretty and with very good English so conversation was very easy. Her massage was good and strong, and she demonstrated nice skills too in the tackle tickle department.
Happy to recommend her - she used to work at Bamboo but now seems only to be at Summerville.

AHLUNGOR
01-06-2015, 09:43 AM
Just a quicky - couldn't stay away from Summer and her brood of Pyrmont babes so dropped in and enjoyed a lovely hour with Eva on Sunday.
She is slim and shapely, pretty and with very good English so conversation was very easy. Her massage was good and strong, and she demonstrated nice skills too in the tackle tickle department.
Happy to recommend her - she used to work at Bamboo but now seems only to be at Summerville.

Thanks for sharing, Eva is a lovely classy lady !

She has very impressive resume , just ask her no. 1 fans Brother CMK !!

Eva lution !

Eva forever !..........CMK76

khuntong
01-06-2015, 01:51 PM
Well well well... Luck is on our side, Eva is working two days in a row!!! She is working today as well.. Hmmmm... I've had a session with her a while ago.. Indeed she's really pretty and nothing to fault with her massage or part 2.. However, I felt like we didn't "click" as much as I wanted to.. Probably my expectations were too high (Can u blame me after all the ARs that I've read??) or probably it's just the law of nature...

Luckily, I have Shan-Shan that I know for sure will look after me really well.. Really really well... 😄😄