PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sydney Trip

tab123
02-06-2015, 12:06 AM
Hi brothers,

I am visiting Sydney wed to fri this week. There are soooo many options in sydney. I am after girls who are young, slim and pretty (tall would be a bonus), with a good attitude.

A friend has recommended a couple of girls from jk queen who match the above criteria. If you have any other recommendation, pretty please leave a msg or pm me. I'll return the favour if you visit brissy.

Thanks in advance guys!

wilisno
02-06-2015, 12:35 AM
Hi brothers,

I am visiting Sydney wed to fri this week. There are soooo many options in sydney. I am after girls who are young, slim and pretty (tall would be a bonus), with a good attitude.

A friend has recommended a couple of girls from jk queen who match the above criteria. If you have any other recommendation, pretty please leave a msg or pm me. I'll return the favour if you visit brissy.

Thanks in advance guys!
Sounds like you're after RnT ?

tab123
02-06-2015, 12:43 AM
Hi wilisno, interested in both rnt and fs as long as the girls are pretty and slim bro...

wilisno
02-06-2015, 12:47 AM
Hi wilisno, interested in both rnt and fs as long as the girls are pretty and slim bro...
Since you mention JK Queen, that's why I thought you're into massage. Are you Asian though, if you are, Coco at 5* should fit like a glove ! ;) ;) ;)

kuntous
02-06-2015, 12:55 AM
According to one of my mates experience and the majority of the reviews on all forums regarding Sydney fs scene Ginza is your best bet.

tab123
02-06-2015, 08:01 AM
Since you mention JK Queen, that's why I thought you're into massage. Are you Asian though, if you are, Coco at 5* should fit like a glove ! ;) ;) ;)

Thanks bro. I am asian too. Just that I'm staying in he CBD, so I thought massage shops may be easier to go to...

tab123
02-06-2015, 08:02 AM
According to one of my mates experience and the majority of the reviews on all forums regarding Sydney fs scene Ginza is your best bet.

Thanks ma. There are a lot of reviews on ginza and other shops...don't know which one to go for...