PDA

View Full Version : Other MONICA from VIP BODY

snow
07-04-2012, 01:59 AM
Hello,

I went and saw Monica from VIP (CROWSNEST); she is slim with a nice bust and a really nice body.
Went through the back alley and up the stairs and was greeted by the receptionist Vicky who introduced me to the girls.
There were 2 girls available at that time, but I only had eyes for Monica as she suited my requirements. Can only guess why
She is skilled in massage and knows how to tease and please, so I just lied there and let her do her thing. :smile:

She started off with a back massage, applying a medium force just the way I like it. She worked all over the legs, racking her nails lightly near my thighs, sending my pencil in orbit. Yikes!!!
She got on top of the table and gave a nice rub, slow and steady and with her nice smooth body rubbing against me. I felt like I was having a really nice dream, relaxed and overwhelmed but at the same time overexcited.
She blowed lightly with her breathe against my neck and ears in which I loved and this sent cold chills down my neck and back.

Then I was asked to turn over as things started to heat up. She applied some oil to the front and gave a frontal slide allowing me full access to caress her melons. She then sat on top of me, facing me with my pencil positioned behind her buttocks as stroked the pencil to completion.
I was overwhelmed and squirmed with delight. A great session indeed and can't wait for more.
I will be back next week to check out the new girls

Number is 04 3154 4618

Anyways, got lots of missions this month, going to sample most of Sydney from Chinese, Thai, mixed and Korean.

shamrock
07-04-2012, 02:14 AM
sounds like an ad..

ddkf85
07-04-2012, 02:25 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

snow
07-04-2012, 02:27 AM
Sorry im only 19 years. I just started writing. next place i'iii just write about what the girls look like. I'm going Midas next week after uni. :cool2::cool2:

ddkf85
07-04-2012, 02:31 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

snow
07-04-2012, 02:47 AM
Yes just starting off with massage shops.
I have learnt a technique to last longer.
Just have your hands behind your head while the girl trieds to make you shoot. It tenses your stomach making you last a bit longer and its a much better feeling when you do explode.

Licker
07-04-2012, 03:06 AM

Well. I have a technique I've used for quite some time, and it is fool proof.
I even used it with Yoko (TC) when she was giving me a BJ and she never complained even though at times she was blowing me an hour straight out (god I miss her BJ's).

When ever I was close to coming I would start thinking of Rosanne Barr, and that certainly does the trick.

shamrock
07-04-2012, 03:21 AM
there's nothing wrong with Rosanne Barr lol

Travelmate
09-04-2012, 01:22 PM
yes just starting off with massage shops.
Just have your hands behind your head while the girl trieds to make you shoot. It tenses your stomach making you last a bit longer and its a much better feeling when you do explode.

hahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhaha hhahahhahahahhaha

hobgoblin
09-04-2012, 01:34 PM
Well. I have a technique I've used for quite some time, and it is fool proof.
I even used it with Yoko (TC) when she was giving me a BJ and she never complained even though at times she was blowing me an hour straight out (god I miss her BJ's).

When ever I was close to coming I would start thinking of Rosanne Barr, and that certainly does the trick.

Haha ..

Agree 100% - the trick is to distract your mind from what is going on.

There may be some other tricks out there, but this is what works for me and I think the most potent of all !

Littlewonder
10-04-2012, 08:52 AM
These days its not a problem but when I was younger and didnt want to come too quick I used to close my eyes and imagine I was playing sport or something like that used to work quite well.

AHLUNGOR
10-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Hi, where is this place?

Sounds like a nude B2B massage with HJ, how much is the session and what nationality is the girls?

A very detailed report for a first but need more info please, thanks for sharing

Cheers

Licker
10-04-2012, 08:25 PM
I believe it's this one:
VIP Bodycare - Lvl 1 459 Pacific Hwy, Crows Nest

It's been there for ages, but according to recent ads under new management.

It used to be good,
then went sour about a year or two ago,
the verdict under new management is still out.