PDA

View Full Version : General talk massage technique

supanova
02-06-2015, 04:52 PM
Hi guys,
Been punting for year and these days I realise I really miss having a proper massage that actually works on me..
Lots of girls nowadays work pretty good but apparently still need some more training on their "original" duty. Strength wise I do understand that they might have weak hands or body parts to press on clients, but they should still at least knowing how to massage? such as where to press and how to put pressure? Any thoughts?
If anyone can recommend any good MLs please PM me and I'm happy to exchange info in return
Cheers!

jnk
02-06-2015, 05:21 PM
Yeah I agree,
lately I've had some woeful ones. I even asked for another girl at one place!
I've decided I'm paying so if I'm not happy I will speak up.
But actually I find the smaller girls better, they use elbows and climb up on the table for leverage.:smile:
just talk to the manager and if you keep going back they soon work out your tastes.

jaccky
02-06-2015, 05:40 PM
Hi guys,
Been punting for year and these days I realise I really miss having a proper massage that actually works on me..
Lots of girls nowadays work pretty good but apparently still need some more training on their "original" duty. Strength wise I do understand that they might have weak hands or body parts to press on clients, but they should still at least knowing how to massage? such as where to press and how to put pressure? Any thoughts?
If anyone can recommend any good MLs please PM me and I'm happy to exchange info in return
Cheers!
Its called unskilled labour.

flamejob
02-06-2015, 07:55 PM
there was a time I put more importance on the massage than on the ending. You're right that these days there is a distinct lack of massage skill as operators focus on the ending rather than the quality of the massage.

supanova
02-06-2015, 11:00 PM
Its called unskilled labour.

that's a harsh but true comment... :confused2:

supanova
02-06-2015, 11:01 PM
there was a time I put more importance on the massage than on the ending. You're right that these days there is a distinct lack of massage skill as operators focus on the ending rather than the quality of the massage.

Exactly, and proper service is part of customer service too!
shop owners should make sure girls know what they are doing to start with..

supanova
02-06-2015, 11:05 PM
Yeah I agree,
But actually I find the smaller girls better, they use elbows and climb up on the table for leverage.:smile:
just talk to the manager and if you keep going back they soon work out your tastes.

sometimes.. i am just not very sure if i would like to do this..
i always have a feeling that by doing this it harms the rapport with the current ML, ML coming in and maybe even the shop !
considering i might come back to the same shop, i always make sure i am type of easy customers than the other way around..

but maybe you are right, we customers should always voice out (remind me of bad memories once in one of the famous shops.. poor looking ML, poor massage poor communication.. declined her extra even she offered, had to decline again and again as she kept pushing to offer me ending..)

harmony
03-06-2015, 12:01 AM
Interesting topic

I sometimes get home at night with a sore neck. Its an old sporting injury.
My last two gf were more petite ladies, and their hands were so small they admitted they cant massage me for shit
I couldnt be bothered to teach them, and I suspect they couldnt have been bothered to learn

In other words, some women just cant / wont massage well due to their small hands
Well, thats the excuse I have been given a few times now.

supanova
03-06-2015, 09:32 AM
Interesting topic

I sometimes get home at night with a sore neck. Its an old sporting injury.
My last two gf were more petite ladies, and their hands were so small they admitted they cant massage me for shit
I couldnt be bothered to teach them, and I suspect they couldnt have been bothered to learn

In other words, some women just cant / wont massage well due to their small hands
Well, thats the excuse I have been given a few times now.

Yeah mate I do think it's all about if the girl wants to learn or bother to work on it. Having small hands can be part of the reason but definitely can be an easy excuse.

As above stated, small girls can still use other body parts like elbows or knees etc to give great solid firm pressure.. I did experience a great massage from a 5 feet ML with surprisingly good firm medium massage (years ago ..)

jnk
03-06-2015, 10:03 AM
i always have a feeling that by doing this it harms the rapport with the current ML, ML coming in and maybe even the shop !
considering i might come back to the same shop, i always make sure i am type of easy customers than the other way around..

but maybe you are right, we customers should always voice out (remind me of bad memories once in one of the famous shops.. poor looking ML, poor massage poor communication.. declined her extra even she offered, had to decline again and again as she kept pushing to offer me ending..)

This was really BAD. If I wasn't a regular at their other shop I probably would have just walked.
This feedback should have been taken in a positive way by the owner - they had to call her to see if it was okay to change girl.
She has a new shop, new girls. When she is not onsite it is good for her business if she knows good & bad feedback.

If the massage is poor I will decline extras. They usually know from then that the service was poor.

RottenLittlePunt
03-06-2015, 10:05 AM
Yeah I agree,

I have always said that we should be communicating more when we experience something we don't like. The important thing is to do it in a polite and calm manner. Odds are that if you have poor social skills, it doesn't matter if you are complaining or not, the girl will already think you're a dick.

harmony
03-06-2015, 10:18 AM
"I have always said that we should be communicating more when we experience something we don't like. The important thing is to do it in a polite and calm manner"

Well said RLP
Its good advice for life in general too !

If only it was easy to 1)Voice your dissatisfaction 2)Keep things polite and calm
But you are spot on mate.

I just took my car to get serviced.
They ended up doing a major service
When I asked what specifically they did, the mechanic said ... "Oh a few things, including changing your break pads, changing air filter .."

Cost: $840

The funny thing is that the bill had two pages, all itemised. The first page said $410, which is what I read and what I thought I was going to pay
Then when I pulled out my card to put in the small EFTPOS machine, I saw the real total of $820

Like an idiot, I just pinned in my number, without complaining

$840

RottenLittlePunt
03-06-2015, 10:29 AM
Then when I pulled out my card to put in the small EFTPOS machine, I saw the real total of $820

Like an idiot, I just pinned in my number, without complaining

$840

This is becoming more and more important, especially since the advent of Paypass. You should not just hand over your card for them to swipe as you should always check the amount keyed into the EFTPOS terminal before confirming the payment. Banks may not support you if there is a dispute as a result of you not paying attention at the time of the payment.

jnk
03-06-2015, 11:42 AM
I have always said that we should be communicating more when we experience something we don't like. The important thing is to do it in a polite and calm manner. Odds are that if you have poor social skills, it doesn't matter if you are complaining or not, the girl will already think you're a dick.

Totally agree! Probably better not to wait until you are really pissed off:smile:
The poor girl I had was new to massage and had not had any training.
After trying to encourage her I politely asked to change, she was okay.
The next girl had to check with the boss to see if okay without charging more.
All good.
I'm not sure what they do to train some of the girls though. I asked a ML once and she said they massage each other, if that is standard practice maybe someone was doing this girl a favor.

RottenLittlePunt
03-06-2015, 12:05 PM
I'm not sure what they do to train some of the girls though. I asked a ML once and she said they massage each other, if that is standard practice maybe someone was doing this girl a favor.

It depends on the shop. I have had owners ask me if it's ok for a new girl to watch while I get my massage for training purposes. Usually when this happens the girl gets asked to leave before the half time entertainment starts.

jnk
03-06-2015, 12:18 PM
It depends on the shop. I have had owners ask me if it's ok for a new girl to watch while I get my massage for training purposes. Usually when this happens the girl gets asked to leave before the half time entertainment starts.

that would work for me - but stay the whole way through!:love:

flamejob
03-06-2015, 06:38 PM

I've had this a few times too. Most of the time the trainee leaves for the ending. I've had an instance where the trainer and the trainee left and someone else came in for the ending. my favourite though was at a place in Cairns years ago which I thought was legit. The paper advertised a duo massage for the price of a single. When i got there I was asked to cough up for both girls. I was sorely pissed off but decided to as I didn't have time to find somewhere else to go. I was led to the room, undressed and in works two MLs looking like dental assistants with their white dresses. One was around 35 and the other in her 20s. Turns out the younger one was the trainee (even more reason why I shouldn't have had to pay for her). The massage was good. I had my head planted firmly in the hole in the table the whole time and had even started to doze off at one point. On the flip I was pleasantly surprised to find both women had nuded up at some point during the massage. they both participated in the ending which was sensational.

The Traveller
04-06-2015, 07:07 AM
Flamejob, where is this place in Cairns? Everything up there is usually rubbish and looking for better.

Can't beat Sydney unfortunately for a good firm massage. Emma at Harmony, need I say more.

flamejob
04-06-2015, 07:25 AM
Traveller, it was a long time ago, back in the late 1990s, and it doesn't exist there any more. It was on the southern approach to Cairns. It was on the left and in a building which also housed a medical centre. You couldn't miss it because it had a massive sign on the roof saying 'massage'. I haven't been to Cairns for quite a few years now so I'm not familiar with what's there any more. Most of the time I used private operators when I went there. The other place I had a great massage and again this was years ago, was in the back of an adult shop that was near Rusty's Bazaar. There was a kiwi named Jade who did tantric massage. It was the first time I'd experience a tantric massage ... and a multiple orgasm for that matter ... it was sensational.

flamejob
04-06-2015, 07:26 AM
I haven't been to Harmony but will add that to the list. There seems to be a lot of MLs named Emma ... just sayin' ... Everywhere I go I seem to come across an Emma and they're usually Korean, lol.

The Traveller
04-06-2015, 07:53 AM
Yes at Harmony at St Leonards. They will say it is legit but trust me...

Emma(vfm ex Oasis Poplar), Chanel and the most epic erotic massage from Jessica ( Hana ex Oasis Poplar). Thai is good!

Rimming Lover
30-05-2016, 06:30 PM
Yes at Harmony at St Leonards. They will say it is legit but trust me...

Emma(vfm ex Oasis Poplar), Chanel and the most epic erotic massage from Jessica ( Hana ex Oasis Poplar). Thai is good!

Emma is now work at Relax Station Thursday & Friday, Albany St, St Leonards right next to the Wooden Whisk Cafe, below the japanese teppenyaki. I do seen her regularly, you have fun.

tikogoh
21-06-2016, 05:54 AM
This is becoming more and more important, especially since the advent of Paypass. You should not just hand over your card for them to swipe as you should always check the amount keyed into the EFTPOS terminal before confirming the payment. Banks may not support you if there is a dispute as a result of you not paying attention at the time of the payment.

Paypass won't work for amounts over $100

blas
21-06-2016, 03:19 PM
I know a girl that does good massage.

She doesn't do endings, but other girls at the shop do. It's fairly well known but hardly gets talked about here.

PM me if you want more info